AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy Do not know if i pulled or i am sore

Hey guys, so I want to get back to training after a 3 year break. I decided to workout two days ago with just simple 25 dumbell curls and tricep with 3 sets of 12 reps. So, after the last set I could not lift anymore, but my stubbornness, I decided to finish the full set. Now, today I could not. I do not know if I am just sore because when I first workout years ago I was just sore and i could continue working out, but now I do not know.

So, my question is, is this a serious soreness, or a tore because I can not lift my arms because my bicep is acting up.
    I am here, I came back, I just want to get shredded to look good for my family. Amiright?