IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

need some external input on this relationship

Hello

My girl been driving me crazy for 6 months after a few years of dating now she is just pressing the marriage issue massively and at the same time saying I'm not enough because my job is not very high paying (I'm also doing some side hustles but just all in all not doing spectacularly great financially. However she tells me she is stuck because she loves me but can't go back now .. I'm supposed to somehow become this very suitable partner who can accommodate her fantasy of being married to me and independent and happy. She is always sad and mad and blaming me and if I'm not perfectly accommodating and loving and giving attention all the time whilst she is just mad and sad and critical of me and my job she shuts me off... I held the urge to dump her for 6 months now since she started blatantly criticizing me. She is like "I woke up.. It's been years and now Realized you don't have enough money, but I'm stuck"...... she said lots of such hurtful things . And If I do express my feelings such as what she is saying is hurtful and that I'm with her because I love her not because I have to, she goes crazy and shuts down again. I'm torn between doing everything in my power to make this relationship work, and not giving a damn. Mind you I care deeply for her, w have been together for 6 years and that is why I didn't instantly walk away after she became nuts.
    She brings up suicide every time we talk. She shuts down. She is emotionally immature. Somehow I'm always wrong and she is always right.

She says she was loving and supportive and doing whatever the F$%^ for years but now , OVERNIGHT, she became a fierce controlling thing! She says it's because she loves me and wants us together forever etc..

Friggin I just need some replies tell me what you think about this because I'm not sure who to share it with and it has been bugging me for quite some time now.
    Last edited by IcanEATyou; 05-26-2023 at 02:17 AM.
    would rate/ 10

passing out is an option, quitting is not

sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sloppyjoe1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IcanEATyou View Post
    Hello

My girl been driving me crazy for 6 months after a few years of dating now she is just pressing the marriage issue massively and at the same time saying I'm not enough because my job is not very high paying (I'm also doing some side hustles but just all in all not doing spectacularly great financially. However she tells me she is stuck because she loves me but can't go back now .. I'm supposed to somehow become this very suitable partner who can accommodate her fantasy of being married to me and independent and happy. She is always sad and mad and blaming me and if I'm not perfectly accommodating and loving and giving attention all the time whilst she is just mad and sad and critical of me and my job she shuts me off... I held the urge to dump her for 6 months now since she started blatantly criticizing me. She is like "I woke up.. It's been years and now Realized you don't have enough money, but I'm stuck"...... she said lots of such hurtful things . And If I do express my feelings such as what she is saying is hurtful and that I'm with her because I love her not because I have to, she goes crazy and shuts down again. I'm torn between doing everything in my power to make this relationship work, and not giving a damn. Mind you I care deeply for her, w have been together for 6 years and that is why I didn't instantly walk away after she became nuts.
    She brings up suicide every time we talk. She shuts down. She is emotionally immature. Somehow I'm always wrong and she is always right.

She says she was loving and supportive and doing whatever the F$%^ for years but now , OVERNIGHT, she became a fierce controlling thing! She says it's because she loves me and wants us together forever etc..

Friggin I just need some replies tell me what you think about this because I'm not sure who to share it with and it has been bugging me for quite some time now.
    You're in a toxic relationship dude, RUN. Do you think if you give into her demands that she is going to be normal all of the sudden? You'll get married have kids and end up divorced and paying child support/alimony with a broad like this.
    *Kneedraggers crew*
    *I live in a clown state crew*
    *MGTOW crew*
    *Metalhead crew*
    *Never ask for a girls number crew*
    *Poop facing the toilet crew*

HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000) HangingChad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    You're in a toxic relationship dude, RUN. Do you think if you give into her demands that she is going to be normal all of the sudden? You'll get married have kids and end up divorced and paying child support/alimony with a broad like this.

This. It sucks brah but people change, and not always for the better. The relationship you once knew is gone, and her happiness is not your responsibility. Threatening suicide is a really ****ty way to keep someone in a relationship. Manipulative partners try to twist it up, but we are each responsible for our own happiness.

Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000) Midi77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's lost respect for you, you can try and change that, or just end it, it's up to you.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's being toxic AF.
    Either leave or give her an ultimatum to go to couples counselling (there's a good chance she won't because she knows the way she's been treating you is wrong and will be called out for it accordingly).

Out of curiosity, has the sex remained good or has that also gone to crap?

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sloppyjoe1 View Post
    This. Definitely.

BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BuuTheGod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bro I think it's obvious your "girl" is insane and will ruin your life if you continue with her

It doesn't matter if you were with her for 6 years, you have a chance to save yourself now. Imagine being with her another 6 years, that's 6 years of dating a psycho instead of finding a nice girl that loves you

She sounds evil

Registered User willinguniform0's Avatar
    willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) willinguniform0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This video was instantly brought to mind (skip to 30:35):

https://youtu.be/ipiqZngaTIY?t=1833

I am going to resist the urge to tell you to break up with your gf because that's the kneejerk reaction that everyone has and it's kind of a cop-out. But. Have you considered..... distancing yourself from your gf? Maybe it's time to set some boundaries. When she starts doing toxic chit just like, leave the room. Stop "expressing your feelings". You don't have to break up with her IMMEDIATELY but maybe stop playing her game. Come home late after work. Go to the bar on a weds night and dont come home till 2am. Spend less time with her
    Last edited by willinguniform0; 05-28-2023 at 06:46 PM.