sixb0nes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help on protein without amino acids and soy lecithin!

Hello,

I am searching for a protein without any amino acids and soy lecithin... Almost all of the proteins contain any of them... Found one which is too pricy for me, so not an option.
    Could you please recommend a protein, which does not contain any amino acids (L-tyrosine, L-Arginine, Aspartic Acid, etc, etc). The protein can contain BCAA!
    On the other hand, most of the proteins have soy lecithin, as I dont even want to hear for a product with soy. The best substitute of the soy lecithin is sunflower lecithin. So, will be great if the protein contains sunflower lecithin.

Any options?

Thanks in advance!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein are strings of amino acids....
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16