biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50) biankaswool will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hello im new here and i really need motivation

well hi i'm new
    i am 29 years old and while i'm not necessarily unhappy with my weight i have been very unhappy. so i decided to start to work out regulary for good very recently. can't wait for the results to show soon hope everyone gets well into the summer x i need some tip for motivation so let me know if ever you have some for me x
    Attached Images
    Emilie

Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100) Zbashore84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Set goals . Diet right. Don't drink soda.

gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gainweightnow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong first post Emilie

Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sil3nt1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    strong first post Emilie
    Energetically will I meet enemies of the United States
    Get some
    Ernest Hemingway once said "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the 2nd part
    "Service members is family"
    physique: https://i.imgur.com/8d1Mct4.jpg -3
    avi is godfrd

imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by biankaswool View Post
    well hi i'm new
    i am 29 years old and while i'm not necessarily unhappy with my weight i have been very unhappy. so i decided to start to work out regulary for good very recently. can't wait for the results to show soon hope everyone gets well into the summer x i need some tip for motivation so let me know if ever you have some for me x

Welcome and kudos to you for taking the step towards regular workouts! It's great that you're focusing on your well-being and striving for positive changes. When it comes to staying motivated, here are a few tips:

Set realistic goals: Break down your fitness goals into smaller, achievable milestones. This way, you can celebrate your progress along the way, keeping you motivated.

Find a workout routine you enjoy: Explore different types of exercises and activities to find what you genuinely enjoy. Whether it's dancing, hiking, or hitting the gym, doing something you love will make it easier to stick with it.

Mix it up: Variety is the spice of life! Keep your workouts interesting by incorporating different exercises, trying new classes, or exploring outdoor activities. This can help prevent boredom and keep you engaged.

Get a workout buddy: Having a workout partner can provide accountability and make the experience more enjoyable. Consider finding a friend or joining a fitness community where you can support and motivate each other.

Track your progress: Keep a record of your workouts, whether it's through a fitness app, a journal, or even a simple calendar. Seeing your progress over time can be incredibly motivating and remind you of how far you've come.

Remember, fitness journeys have ups and downs, but staying consistent and having a positive mindset will pay off. So keep up the great work, stay motivated, and have an amazing summer ahead!