Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Live and let live got us to where we are today, it's a form of apathy.
    Or self confidence. I have no gay inclination and no transgender inclinations. My kids knew what those things were by the time they were 8 and while they may not have completely understood it back then, hearing about it didn't hurt them. They don't seem to have any inclination in any of the LGBTQ directions and they're definitely not bothered by people who do.

To me, LGBTQ stuff is kind of like oysters. I think they're gross, but if you want to eat them, it might make me cringe a little, but otherwise it won't really bother me. That's why I think people who are adamantly anti gay, or anti-transgender, or anti any of those LGBTQ things must be turned on by it or attracted to it in some way. Otherwise it shouldn't be any more significant than watching other people eating oysters if you find them disgusting.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    My problem is there seems to be a rise, although I could be mistaken, of parents that are trying to be hyper-sensitive to their kids' needs/emotions, and misconstrue a 5yo boy putting on mom's makeup or heels as wanting to be female and the mom asks him leading questions and the boy will affirm the mother's suspicions because he's simply getting more attention from the mother than before and it is nothing more than that.

This then can go down the path of the kid growing up at an impressionable age thinking perhaps he's the wrong gender when it's most very likely just a kid fukking around with mom's shiit. I have a feeling in 10 years we're going to hear many stories about 20-somethings that regret various stages of transitions they did.
    Possibly the best post I've seen z make. Well done...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post

That's why I think people who are adamantly anti gay, or anti-transgender, or anti any of those LGBTQ things must be turned on by it or attracted to it in some way. .
    So if you're adamantly anti ****phile you're probably a ****phile? Great logic

That's the sort of speech a gay or trans person would make to justify their existence
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My problem is there seems to be a rise, although I could be mistaken, of parents that are trying to be hyper-sensitive to their kids' needs/emotions, and misconstrue a 5yo boy putting on mom's makeup or heels as wanting to be female and the mom asks him leading questions and the boy will affirm the mother's suspicions because he's simply getting more attention from the mother than before and it is nothing more than that.

This then can go down the path of the kid growing up at an impressionable age thinking perhaps he's the wrong gender when it's most very likely just a kid fukking around with mom's shiit. I have a feeling in 10 years we're going to hear many stories about 20-somethings that regret various stages of transitions they did.
    Someone notify z4v4 that his account has been hacked.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Or self confidence. I have no gay inclination and no transgender inclinations. My kids knew what those things were by the time they were 8 and while they may not have completely understood it back then, hearing about it didn't hurt them. They don't seem to have any inclination in any of the LGBTQ directions and they're definitely not bothered by people who do.

To me, LGBTQ stuff is kind of like oysters. I think they're gross, but if you want to eat them, it might make me cringe a little, but otherwise it won't really bother me. That's why I think people who are adamantly anti gay, or anti-transgender, or anti any of those LGBTQ things must be turned on by it or attracted to it in some way. Otherwise it shouldn't be any more significant than watching other people eating oysters if you find them disgusting.
    Does this mean you actually love oysters deep down?
    Just so we're clear. You think the fact that people not only notice, but object to obvious child grooming...makes the objector a secret p e d o?
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    So if you're adamantly anti ****phile you're probably a ****phile? Great logic

That's the sort of speech a gay or trans person would make to justify their existence
    Extremely weak when you have to attack with a strawman argument. Nobody has defended ****philia. You're basically implying the rainbow crowd hurt others the same way ****philes hurt kids.

Unlike ****philes, they're no more dangerous or harmful to others than straight people, but for some reason, you're emotionally affected by them. Otherwise you'd have no reason to make statements implying they have to "justify their existence" or to throw up a strawman.

Editing to add:
    Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    Does this mean you actually love oysters deep down?
    Just so we're clear. You think the fact that people not only notice, but object to obvious child grooming...makes the objector a secret p e d o?
    Another strawman. Nobody has said anything defending grooming children.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    they just made some pandering press release stmts but didnt do anything actually lol

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...57847452356611

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    they just made some pandering press release stmts but didnt do anything actually lol

The best part of the Target thing is that apparently even the LGBTQ crowd doesn't like Target's displays. I saw an article saying Target started doing those after they pissed off LGBTQ groups by making a campaign contribution to some homophobic politician.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Extremely weak when you have to attack with a strawman argument. Nobody has defended ****philia. You're basically implying the rainbow crowd hurt others the same way ****philes hurt kids.

Unlike ****philes, they're no more dangerous or harmful to others than straight people, but for some reason, you're emotionally affected by them. Otherwise you'd have no reason to make statements implying they have to "justify their existence" or to throw up a strawman.

Editing to add:

Another strawman. Nobody has said anything defending grooming children.

Dude, you act like Drag Queen story hour for kids isn't happening. Drag Queen story time exists for one reason...grooming opportunities.

Originally Posted by Procta View Post

So basically, they are doubling down. Cool, it makes the decision to shop there for people much easier to make now...

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Dude, you act like Drag Queen story hour for kids isn't happening. Drag Queen story time exists for one reason...grooming opportunities.
    You said the same thing about gay adoption and now gay adoption is legal in all 50 states + DC.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I had heard about that but googled it to see why you might think it was grooming. It's weird, but what do you think the drag queens are grooming kids for? Fake boobs and bad makeup doesn't seem contagious. Homosexuality isn't contagious. If a kid's not predisposed to being gay, then beyond them finding the costume aspect of it funny, I can't see it affecting them in any significant way.

Seems like the bottom line is, if you don't like the stories or don't want your kid to hear about LGBTQ stuff from an LGBTQ person, don't let your kids attend. Or don't support the stores hosting it. Or simply talk to your kids which you should be doing anyway.
    You have the right to do any of those things just like the drag queens have the right to dress up and read stories when the store allows them to.
    Last edited by JustTheDad; 05-26-2023 at 08:05 AM. Reason: has to have correction

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age5441386/pg1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tK72oZAvwlvH/

"you all still dont get it.

these corporations dont need your money. the plandemic proved that corporate america is actually communist america. what business can operate like they did, with no customers? free money was/is printed for these corporations to push an agenda.

and you all buy it every 2 weeks when you send your paychecks to wallstreet to "invest" in you retirements. or you buy it trying to get rich trading stocks (lol stocks, as if the stock market actually has anything of real value to stock).

they will tuck nip **** dip and bend your children to their will because you let them. step 1. enroll your children in public education. step 2. you're ****ed.

as it was in the days of noah...welcome to baby-lon.

you have 2 choices. accept it or kill them."

"money is not important for them. they will go to their global financiers and get capital to operate just like these communist corporations did during the pandemic. the cost is passed off to the tax base through inflation. and if target or budweiser dies another communist corporation will take its place.

corporate america is actually communist america. been this way for several generations. you all have just been asleep your entire lives and when you werent you were indoctrinated to their belief systems via the public schrools.

wake up. the communists have taken over the united states and they did it through subterfuge and illusions and exploiting human nature."

"In reality you always idealized corporations and "capitalists" as being right wing and as they completely commandeered the USA that was cool by you because you thought they shared your values. You mistakenly thought capitalism meant free-marketeers because the TV used the words interchangeably. They seemed like your kind of people so you not only allowed, but encouraged them to buy the USA.

But you are finding out way different now huh? Larry Fink the super-capitalist and his cronies won't even leave you any crumbs and it turns out they are quite the lefties to boot aren't they?"

"Big clue for y'all re: Wokeism and Destruction of USA
    Basically every entity that goes off the rails into Satanism, wokeism and such is under the control a few financial companies.

Black Rock et al.

Just do a "who owns stock of..."

Consistently you will see the same names as owners of 5%, 6% of the stock.

For appearances sake it doesn't seem like much but when combined it becomes much larger. Larger enough to hold sway over companies and control them, for example:

Who owns Target's stock:
    Vanguard Group, Inc. (The) 42,270,844 Mar 30, 2023 9.16% 5,949,621,293
    Capital World Investors 36,087,765 Mar 30, 2023 7.82% 5,079,352,923
    State Street Corporation 34,570,634 Mar 30, 2023 7.49% 4,865,816,735
    Blackrock Inc. 34,374,799 Mar 30, 2023 7.45% 4,838,252,959

That is 32%!

Again and again you will see this, a monopoly with many names wrecking the USA."

"When your side owns 95% of all the money , you could care less about profits/losses when it comes to your social objectives. The objective is the destruction of the usa, then the rest of the world will live as slaves forever, they can handle a few billion in losses to make trillions in the future"

"YES they want us to tear it down so the blame lies on us."
    Last edited by LizzieTish; 05-26-2023 at 08:18 AM.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How the fuk did we go from "we should tolerate gay people and just let them live their lives in peace" to "we should pretend little boys are girls and make special gay tranny underwear for them" in just a decade?

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    How the fuk did we go from "we should tolerate gay people and just let them live their lives in peace" to "we should pretend little boys are girls and make special gay tranny underwear for them" in just a decade?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1683378943
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Gay marriage was a slippery slope. How do people STILL not see this?
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just going to add in on saying very well stated.

It seems like a staggeringly large number of parents lack that basic understanding of children, and yet they somehow got to thinking that they're all qualified children psychologists. Maybe it was because they heard "those were the signs" from a few other whack job parents, which should have been the red flag right there, or they're desperately trying to glom onto the ultra-supportive parent trend to satisfy their own subconscious, selfish needs. Whatever the case, they're lining their kids up for many long years of unhealthy, unnatural development and enough psychological issues to share across an asylum.

To use your example, common sense alone says a young child with next to no life experience just rummaged through his mother's makeup. What they manage to see is actually attributing a hyper-rare biological disorder to so many children (1) all around the same generations, (2) rising in a first world country where birth defects are statistically more rare, (3) not seen in parts of the world with higher rates of birth disorders, and (4) have to be an extremely individual specific due to the rarity and complexity of such an anomaly, and then acting outside of all rationality or common sense to pursue life-altering treatments and possibly surgeries. That bears far more resemblance to Munchausen by Proxy than "modern sensitive/caring parenting," or whatever they tell themselves.

The more you think about it, you have to wonder how lacking the parents are for any empathy to consider just how damaged they would be if their own parents raised them to be the wrong gender because their toddler self made the grave mistake of finding mommy's purse.

"LGBTQ+" became a Trojan horse for people who have nothing to do with the first three letters to tag along in order to artificially boost their own "representation" numbers, play the same victim card, and conveniently create the current situation where critics of the latter letters are being painted as enemies of the former. Don't like groomers? Now you're criticizing gay people (somehow) because it's all the same initialism.

If you notice, things like this Target push avoid spelling out the "T," sticking to the lump "LGBTQLMNOP." That Target CEO exemplifies this perfectly because he's trying to create the perception that gender bender swimwear somehow means he's standing for gay people minding their own business and not facilitating groomers.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Just going to add in on saying very well stated.

It seems like a staggeringly large number of parents lack that basic understanding of children, and yet they somehow got to thinking that they're all qualified children psychologists. Maybe it was because they heard "those were the signs" from a few other whack job parents, which should have been the red flag right there, or they're desperately trying to glom onto the ultra-supportive parent trend to satisfy their own subconscious, selfish needs. Whatever the case, they're lining their kids up for many long years of unhealthy, unnatural development and enough psychological issues to share across an asylum.

To use your example, common sense alone says a young child with next to no life experience just rummaged through his mother's makeup. What they manage to see is actually attributing a hyper-rare biological disorder to so many children (1) all around the same generations, (2) rising in a first world country where birth defects are statistically more rare, (3) not seen in parts of the world with higher rates of birth disorders, and (4) have to be an extremely individual specific due to the rarity and complexity of such an anomaly, and then acting outside of all rationality or common sense to pursue life-altering treatments and possibly surgeries. That bears far more resemblance to Munchausen by Proxy than "modern sensitive/caring parenting," or whatever they tell themselves.

The more you think about it, you have to wonder how lacking the parents are for any empathy to consider just how damaged they would be if their own parents raised them to be the wrong gender because their toddler self made the grave mistake of finding mommy's purse.

"LGBTQ+" became a Trojan horse for people who have nothing to do with the first three letters to tag along in order to artificially boost their own "representation" numbers, play the same victim card, and conveniently create the current situation where critics of the latter letters are being painted as enemies of the former. Don't like groomers? Now you're criticizing gay people (somehow) because it's all the same initialism.

If you notice, things like this Target push avoid spelling out the "T," sticking to the lump "LGBTQLMNOP." That Target CEO exemplifies this perfectly because he's trying to create the perception that gender bender swimwear somehow means he's standing for gay people minding their own business and not facilitating groomers.
    That's also an excellent post with lots of valid points. The only thing I'll disagree with is the groomer association you seem to imply. I don't think any of those alphabet soup groups should be equated with "groomers". It's like when some azzhat goes off the deep end with an ergonomic rifle and a PMAG. Every time it happens a majority of democrats start campaigning to make my firearms or magazines illegal. They want to associate gun owners with psychos. We'd all agree that's fear mongering and that it's stupid, but it seems like you guys are trying argue it's OK to do the exact same things to a bunch of mostly harmless LGBTQ people because there might be a groomer hidden somewhere in their group.

DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian
    Imagine caring about this.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DeceasedRussian View Post
    Imagine caring about this.
    Imagine not caring about this.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian DeceasedRussian
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Imagine not caring about this.
    oh noes, target sells a bathing suit i don't like

cry more.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BFast55 View Post
    Someone notify z4v4 that his account has been hacked.
    I thought the same haha.

Even the way the post is written is completely opposite of how he normally writes.

Very strange post.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My baby got the gay after I watched Little Mermaid.

That's right. My baby is gay.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 05-26-2023 at 04:14 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    Gay marriage was a slippery slope. How do people STILL not see this?
    And it was rejected by the voters at every step of the way, even in California, before it was forced on the US as a law. What exactly do you want to be done about it?
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) goody1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    And it was rejected by the voters at every step of the way, even in California, before it was forced on the US as a law. What exactly do you want to be done about it?
    He wants to bitch that conservatives aren’t doing anything about it why voting for the party pushing this degeneracy on us.

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) z4v4 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    I thought the same haha.

Even the way the post is written is completely opposite of how he normally writes.

Very strange post.
    And you wonder why I think you're a complete fukking retarded conspiracy theorist, eh, son?
    djt = light
    light = divine truth

transitive law: if a is equal to b and b is equal to c, then a is equal to c

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And you wonder why I think you're a complete fukking retarded conspiracy theorist, eh, son?
    There ya go.

That is more like your normal everyday posts that you have written 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the time on this website.

No one believes that previous post because it was completely unlike anything you have ever written.

THAT is how little respect you have around here.

Congrats! You are seen as a troll. A liar. AND a complete moron.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Target Internal memo brands anyone who opposes the sexualization of children as "extremists".

- PJ O'Rourke

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Butt ugly Democrat voter who forced her 7yr old into a life of transgenderism screetches that Target are trying to erase her daughter because they moved her sex clothing to the back of the store to make way for clothing for 99.99% of childrens clothing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TQ-people.html

We're not supposed to negotiate with terrorists': Twilight star Rachelle Lefevre accuses Target of 'trying to erase' LGBTQ people and claims she can't take her non-binary seven-year-old to the store anymore after it pulled Pride merchandise
    Rachelle Lefevre, 44, said she can no longer bring her non-binary seven-year-old to Target after the chain moved the Pride collection to the back of the store
    She accused the brand of 'performative allyship' and said they were 'being successful in trying to erase' the LGBT community
    'We could do so much better than this,' she emotionally said. 'We aren't supposed to negotiate with the terrorists'
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?