LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Growth Update

I’m only posting this to keep the forum going and informing others what I’m doing.

I don’t care what you do.

The forum is dying, we’ve had two deaths this week, one was a great bodybuilding/athlete and no one made an RIP thread. Yet we get RIP threads of every fuking tv celeb. The other was an old NFL player/coach.

Since the weather is warming, I’m not doing a 75-80rep squat.

I’m now doing 60 rep squats with a tad heavier.

3 weeks in a row-
    132 x 63
    133 x 60
    And yesterday 135 x 61

This time last year I could do an occasional 50repper with over 120. Occasionally.

This is good progress!

When I stripped down to shower after my squats I was very happy looking in the mirror, I’m excited.

Just gotta keep on it!

Eating- still averaging about 120g of protein a day

But I listen to the body, I did eat close to a pound of a cab roasted beef as a reward for how I looked in the mirror last night. And this is best after a 60 rep squat.

Today’s just been light nibbling here and there.

But again, you do you! I’m happy as me!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I had to look Hard to find the growth part

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    The Growth Update
    When I stripped down to shower after my squats I was very happy looking in the mirror
    I’m excited.

Good Work Tater

Hope you can Keep it up!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Good Work Tater

Hope you can Keep it up!

LOL, ok good one.

So the beef I ate that night along with the salad with hard boiled egg was at least 120g of protein in one meal.

I don’t even think I broke 100g total the next day.

So this time next year the goal is my routine 60 rep squats need to be at least 15# heavier.
    Will I be eating more meat? IDK we’ll have to see.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't endorse his politics, I don't endorse his weird theories about muscle growth but I sure as heck respect his squatting. He's also right that there's a lack of training talk in >35 compared to pre-covid days.

Mr Pockets.. I'm not asking if you want to do it or if you think it's a good idea - just a simple question: Could you squat 60kg (132 pounds) for a single 60 rep set and still be able to train normally the next day?

I know I couldn't...

Edit, some spelling corrections
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 05-20-2023 at 12:40 PM.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I don't endorse his politics, I don't endorse his weird theories about muscle growth but I sure as heck respect his squatting. He's also right that there's a lack of trading talk in >35 compared to pre-covid days.

Mr Pockets.. I'm not asking if you want to do it or if you think it's a good idea - just a simple question: Could you squat 60kg (132 pounds) for a single 60 rep set and still be able to train normally the next day?

I know I couldn't...

If you are asking me if I could pick it up now and do it, NO, however, with some training to work up to it I am pretty sure that I could. I do high rep stuff quite often and 135 x 12 for 4 sets as far as I have taken it.

Your question is kind of silly actually, Tater does this on the regular. Many folks do things on the regular that others cannot do so I am not sure the point you are getting at..

Tater is a beast when it comes to the exercises he performs regularly, there is no denying that. I have repped and complimented him on it many times. I have never discredited him for that.

I also disagree with a lot of stuff he posts and call bullsh!t on some of his opinions about rest, recovery, hypertrophy, exercise, bodybuilding and nutrition and will continue to do so if he keeps posting the same misinformation.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 05-20-2023 at 12:47 PM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Tater is a beast

I printed this out and it’s hanging in the garage (next to Tommy W. Arm wrestling photo, lol).

My dad saw it and said “son, your a beast when you can stretch out Stomi like this” and showed me the pic on his phone.

LOL.

I printed this out and it’s hanging in the garage (next to Tommy W. Arm wrestling photo, lol).

My dad saw it and said “son, your a beast when you can stretch out Stomi like this” and showed me the pic on his phone.

LOL.

LMAO

It's been a minute since we seen Tommy, hope all is well in his neck of the woods.