Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100) Jnsjane303 is not very well liked. (-100)

Any best tips to cut expenses on regular items?

Hey folks,

Hope you're all doing great! I've been on a mission to trim my expenses lately, particularly when it comes to those regular, everyday items. I'm convinced that there must be some nifty tips and tricks out there that I haven't stumbled upon yet.

That's why I'm turning to this fantastic community for some guidance. I'm eager to know if any of you have clever strategies for saving money on specific items like groceries, clothing, household supplies, or even entertainment. I'm all ears for any suggestions you may have!

Thanks a bunch in advance!

LIli2254 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello. I can advise you how to save your time. When writing this, we often have the problem "is everything written correctly, without errors?". In order not to waste any more time on this and not to worry, I advise you to try Correct Essay. This will really save you a lot of time and nerves.

Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000) Fewski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Couponing?

DorothyRuiz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Fewski View Post
    Couponing?
    Couponing? Where?

taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jnsjane303 View Post
    Hey folks,

Hope you're all doing great! I've been on a mission to trim my expenses lately, particularly when it comes to those regular, everyday items. I'm convinced that there must be some nifty tips and tricks out there that I haven't stumbled upon yet.

That's why I'm turning to this fantastic community for some guidance. I'm eager to know if any of you have clever strategies for saving money on specific items like groceries, clothing, household supplies, or even entertainment. I'm all ears for any suggestions you may have!

may sound super simple, but one strategy could just be setting a budget, getting an app like Truebill (now Rocket Money), connecting your bank & credit cards accounts, and easily tracking what youre spending your money on. it's like my fitness pal but for your finances. if you find that youre spending too much in one week/month, dont allow yourself to spend anymore. then, the next week/month, be more balanced with your spending, so the money covers the time period better

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I had 23 rental properties all occupied before covid. I pay the utilities. About 4 months into covid everything was empty, no tenants. I kept the utilities on but cancelled the trash service. I figured once the places get rented out I would resume the trash service. Places got rented out, but I forgot to resume/pay for the trash.

The trash trucks picked up the garbage even though I haven't been paying for it. Going on 3 years now.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparro
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossu
    SuicideGripMe: Falco
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wease
    Stefo9: Fert
    Camarja: Raccon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) taperedtam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I had 23 rental properties all occupied before covid. I pay the utilities. About 4 months into covid everything was empty, no tenants. I kept the utilities on but cancelled the trash service. I figured once the places get rented out I would resume the trash service. Places got rented out, but I forgot to resume/pay for the trash.

The trash trucks picked up the garbage even though I haven't been paying for it. Going on 3 years now.
    lololol. let's go lol. no harm, no foul!

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I found mint.com to be quite helpful. You can set your budgets on everything. See every transaction and compare your budget to last month to see where you fuked up.

When I was more frugal I'd do a lot of shopping across stores to find best cost for certain categories of items. I still do that, but eventually you'll realize making more money is easier than saving a buck here and there, but you take that frugal mentality with you and the experience to find good value in everything you buy going forward. Costco is great for saving and spending money. Bulk purchasing saves you a lot, but Costco is dangerous because everything looks like a good deal, and you can end up spending more money. When you buy a 6pk of beer, you're out quite quick, and you wont make it back to the store for a few days, so you drink less than if you buy the 24pk ast Costco, and you just keep drinking it, therefore spending more money.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

orborneee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jnsjane303 View Post
    Hey folks,

I cut my expenses by saving everything. Every product I buy is the cheapest and most popular than before