NakedLens is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Body composition tracker

Transparently I am part of a small startup which has created a compact, portable body composition tracking device specifically for personal trainers and fitness professionals. Think Styku or InBody but thousands of dollars cheaper and it's smaller than a soda can.

It tracks body fat percentage, lean mass percentage, and 11 body circumferences and the pro-level subscription will have unlimited scans for unlimited users.

Would be keen to know whether you'd use this with your clients and any other feedback!

(My account it too new to post links, but if you search 'Naked Lens by Prism Labs' in YouTube you can see the launch video if interested!)
    Attached Images

GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100) GavinJustin is not very well liked. (-100)
    Many devices are available for measuring body composition;

- Skinfold Calipers.
    - Hydrostatic Weighing.
    - Bioimpedance Spectroscopy.

Registered User sophiaWindsor02's Avatar
    sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02 sophiaWindsor02
    Originally Posted by NakedLens View Post
    Transparently I am part of a small startup which has created a compact, portable body composition tracking device specifically for personal trainers and fitness professionals. Think Styku or InBody but thousands of dollars cheaper and it's smaller than a soda can.

It tracks body fat percentage, lean mass percentage, and 11 body circumferences and the pro-level subscription will have unlimited scans for unlimited users.

Would be keen to know whether you'd use this with your clients and any other feedback!

(My account it too new to post links, but if you search 'Naked Lens by Prism Labs' in YouTube you can see the launch video if interested!)
    Wow, this Body Composition Tracker by Naked Lens sounds like a game-changer! Affordable, portable, and offering a wide range of measurements, it's perfect for personal trainers like me! Can't wait to try it out!
    Regards
    Sophia Windsor