Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Poor Trump, the struggle is real

https://twitter.com/i/status/1654132002990465026

Trump says he will probably attend rape lawsuit trial in New York

Sounds like little Donny has gotten him in trouble with the ladies over the years, Stormy now this Carol chick. At his current rape trial another "Woman Testifies That Donald Trump Assaulted Her”.

If the rape trial finds him guilty. Women will be coming out of the woodwork with claims against him and I predict The Donald will make that Jell-O pudding guy look like an Altar boy. It seems like Donnies days of slinging dick are finally catching up to him..

Are ya’ll sure that you still want him as your next President? Here's a list of some other baggage he will bring to the Oval Office.

Stormy Daniels Hush Money
    Election Tampering in Georgia
    Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago
    January 6 and the 2020 Election Aftermath
    Business Fraud in New York

Stay Tuned

PS: Before any of you get on about your whataboutisms, Biden isn't any better, maybe it's time to get some young blood in there. Sent these old coots out to pasture.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am skeptical given the timing. If you remember, they came out of the woodwork during the campaign against Hilary claiming sexual assault years ago. I knew (and even predicted on this very forum) that they would disappear immediately after the election once the damage was done (and lo and behold, that is exactly what happened). If there is evidence of sexual assault, his accusers should produce it, and if it exists, Trump should be punished....but it seems a bit fishy.

That said, I don't think Trump is the best nominee at this point. He just has too much baggage and I think we'd all be better served if he sat this one out.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2 contemporary witnesses, a tape of him saying he's grabbing pus$ie& , an unrelated woman on airplane with a similar attack, another unrelated woman with almost the same experience at his own home, and his defense of saying Carroll wasn't his type, contradicted by him mistaking Carroll for his wife in deposition. And finally, an empty chair because he didn't bother to show. Preponderance of evidence? Seems like it.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    2 contemporary witnesses, a tape of him saying he's grabbing pus$ie& , an unrelated woman on airplane with a similar attack, another unrelated woman with almost the same experience at his own home, and his defense of saying Carroll wasn't his type, contradicted by him mistaking Carroll for his wife in deposition. And finally, an empty chair because he didn't bother to show. Preponderance of evidence? Seems like it.
    Well, he didn't say that he was grabbing pussies...he was making a crude joke about what a person in his position could do. Not a particularly artful joke, but a hell of a lot different than claiming that he actually performed that action on somebody. I am also skeptical of sexual assault claims that happened 40-ish years ago as they seem like perfect ways to sully a person's character without being burdened with having to produce evidence. That said, if he actually did assault someone, and there is real proof of it, then he should certainly be held to account.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Well, he didn't say that he was grabbing pussies...he was making a crude joke about what a person in his position could do. Not a particularly artful joke, but a hell of a lot different than claiming that he actually performed that action on somebody. I am also skeptical of sexual assault claims that happened 40-ish years ago as they seem like perfect ways to sully a person's character without being burdened with having to produce evidence. That said, if he actually did assault someone, and there is real proof of it, then he should certainly be held to account.
    From his deposition with the plaintiffs attorney he didn’t say it was a joke.

[In depo, Trump is played the Access Hollywood tape]
    Trump: "Now she's got the big phony t*ts.. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the p*ssy”

[Deposition continues]
    Q: You said, You can grab 'em by the p*ssy?
    Trump: Historically it's been true. If you look back, at stars.

And it was in 1996. Anyway, who knows what the jury decides but not presenting a defense in a civil case is interesting.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 05-04-2023 at 12:00 PM.

From his deposition with the defendants attorney he didn’t say it was a joke.

[In depo, Trump is played the Access Hollywood tape]
    Trump: "Now she's got the big phony t*ts.. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the p*ssy”

[Deposition continues]
    Q: You said, You can grab 'em by the p*ssy?
    Trump: Historically it's been true. If you look back, at stars.

And it was in 1996. Anyway, who knows what the jury decides but not presenting a defense in a civil case is interesting.
    Well, if you read the previous sentence, he claims they let you do it ...e.g., your elevated status makes them likely to consent to such behavior. Crude behavior no doubt even if it is consensual...and possibly assault if the person consented due to intimidation from a perceived power differential...and certainly criminal if non-consensual.

Judge calls Trump's bluff after he tells the press he's leaving early to return home and defend himself in court.

Judge Kaplan: I am committed to allowing parties to make their case. I will allow Mr. Trump up to 10 pm Sunday to make a motion to testify - I'm not saying I'll grant it, but I'll consider it and we'll see what happens. 10 pm Sunday, that's it. Tell Mr. Trump
    https://twitter.com/innercitypress/s...D3Bfn63DOLnnXw

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Judge calls Trump's bluff after he tells the press he's leaving early to return home and defend himself in court.

https://twitter.com/innercitypress/s...D3Bfn63DOLnnXw

LOL, sh!t or get off the pot time....

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Kinda sounds like Trump is admitting he sexually assaulted Carroll, as he mischaracterizes Carroll’s remarks on CNN, where she spoke about people’s general perception about rape.

Trump: “Actually she indicated that she loved it.”

She loved it. She loved it. Until commercial break. It was sexy. It was very sexy to be raped. Didn’t she say that?”

LAWYER: “Sir, I just want to confirm, it’s your testimony that E. Jean Carroll said she loved being sexually assaulted by you?”

Trump: “Well based on her interview with Anderson Cooper, I believe that’s what took place.”

Kinda sounds like Trump is admitting he sexually assaulted Carroll, as he mischaracterizes Carroll’s remarks on CNN, where she spoke about people’s general perception about rape.

Yep totally agree.. This is why I don't think you will see him take the stand. They will chew him up, he doesn't communicate well on the spur of the moment and will probably hang himself.

Apparently, something is going down with the Mar a lago classified case as well. I guess they have a cooperating witness or something. Someone who worked for Trump.

Trump may have himself a mole lol

No new filing from Trump to testify in the E. Jean Carroll lawsuit.

He bluffed.
    He got called.
    He folded.

Closing arguments on Monday.

No new filing from Trump to testify in the E. Jean Carroll lawsuit.

He bluffed.
    He got called.
    He folded.

Closing arguments on Monday.

lol.... As predicted. Good on the Judge for setting a deadline.

President Trump LIABLE for:

-Sexual Abuse
    -Forcible Touching
    -Injury of e. Jean Carrol
    -Willful and Wanton Negligence
    -Defamation
    -False Statements
    -Malicious Intent
    -Injury for Defamation
    -Acting Maliciously

And NOT LIABLE for rape.

The jury has awarded Carroll $5,000,000 in damages.

To Trump attorney’s credit, he poked some holes in Carroll’s story that arguably called into question whether this crossed threshold from battery to rape. A jury with even a Tim Pool fan nonetheless found it more likely than not that the incident itself happened, despite Trump’s denial.

I am sure the first waves of fundraising emails are already on their way, and Trump supporters will have many chances to give some of their hard-earned money to be passed on to E. Jean Carroll.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like Trump said before ,it was locker room talk , and of course they’re going to take everything out of context .
    I’m in Canada and noticed the same MO from the democrats, try and throw your opponent under the bus right b4 the elections. it’s gotten so obvious it’s become pathetic.
    I can’t even believe they’d make up a story from decades ago, and all of the sudden it’s relevant ? These sloots should be in jail for defamation of character
    Make Misc great again

President Trump’s response.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHO THIS WOMAN IS. THIS VERDICT IS A DISGRACE- A CONTINUATION OF THE GREATEST WITCH HUNT OF ALL TIME!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...D3Bfn63DOLnnXw

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    Like Trump said before ,it was locker room talk , and of course they’re going to take everything out of context .
    I’m in Canada and noticed the same MO from the democrats, try and throw your opponent under the bus right b4 the elections. it’s gotten so obvious it’s become pathetic.
    I can’t even believe they’d make up a story from decades ago, and all of the sudden it’s relevant ? These sloots should be in jail for defamation of character
    The defendant and 11 witnesses testified under oath with the threat of perjury if they weren’t telling the truth. President Trump didn’t show up or even provide a defense.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 05-09-2023 at 01:19 PM.

The New York state judge presiding over the criminal hush money case against Donald Trump issued an order Monday restricting the former president from posting about some evidence in the case on social media.

^^^^^^That probably stung worse than today's news...

Fukker likes to beak off and play victim on social media.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately or Fortunately

three words that most likely swayed the jury

and people think Biden is in mental decline

Trump is a fool or in mental decline
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    Unfortunately or Fortunately

three words that most likely swayed the jury

and people think Biden is in mental decline

Trump is a fool or in mental decline
    I assume with the “…one million years” he must have been referring to the seldom-popularized p*ssy grabbing cave paintings of the southern Caucasus mountains.

This is the biggest reason why I can't take President Trump seriously, and why it baffles me why anyone continues to think he's a competent, trustworthy guy: due to a combination of habitual lying, a propensity to exaggerate, rampant ignorance, an unwillingness to learn, and straight-up delusion, he gets things wildly wrong all the time. He even gets simple, common sense things wrong.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, he didn't say that he was grabbing pussies...he was making a crude joke about what a person in his position could do. Not a particularly artful joke, but a hell of a lot different than claiming that he actually performed that action on somebody.
    And in truth is he wrong? Look at all the groupies these hideous rock "stars" get, they are practically begging the guys to rape them. If you are rich, famous & or powerful you do get away with $hit that us mere mortals never could.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Big Episode of the soap opera for some today, I see.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Now this is a big one. Trump lies on social about being able to give testimony

“Waiting for a jury decision on a False Accusation where I, despite being a current political candidate and leading all others in both parties, am not allowed to speak or defend myself, even as hard nosed reporters scream questions about this case at me,” the former president wrote on Truth Social on Tuesday. “In the meantime, the other side has a book falsely accusing me of Rape, & is working with the press. I will therefore not speak until after the trial, but will appeal the Unconstitutional silencing of me, as a candidate, no matter the outcome!”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nal-silencing/

He was given the opportunity and declined. He knows that by saying this his fan base will believe him.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Now this is a big one. Trump lies on social about being able to give testimony

“Waiting for a jury decision on a False Accusation where I, despite being a current political candidate and leading all others in both parties, am not allowed to speak or defend myself, even as hard nosed reporters scream questions about this case at me,” the former president wrote on Truth Social on Tuesday. “In the meantime, the other side has a book falsely accusing me of Rape, & is working with the press. I will therefore not speak until after the trial, but will appeal the Unconstitutional silencing of me, as a candidate, no matter the outcome!”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...nal-silencing/

He was given the opportunity and declined. He knows that by saying this his fan base will believe him.
    He's intentionally conflated (or perhaps he is just really confused) the E. Jean Carroll case and the Stormy Daniels one. In the latter, the Judge issued a Protective Order saying he couldn't discuss/share/possess evidence. It's not a 'gag order', but he wants his followers to think that it is and that it's for the Carroll case too. Of course he's not going to admit that he was given ample opportunity to testify in the rape case and he wants to distract from the recorded deposition parts that were released.

He also might be mad because his attorney’s probably reminded him he can’t lie on the stand, which in his case is the definition of “speaking”.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 05-10-2023 at 01:14 PM.

He's intentionally conflated (or perhaps he is just really confused) the E. Jean Carroll case and the Stormy Daniels one. In the latter, the Judge issued a Protective Order saying he couldn't discuss/share/possess evidence. It's not a 'gag order', but he wants his followers to think that it is and that it's for the Carroll case too. Of course he's not going to admit that he was given ample opportunity to testify in the rape case and he wants to distract from the recorded deposition parts that were released.

He also might be mad because his attorney’s probably reminded him he can’t lie on the stand, which in his case is the definition of “speaking”.
    LOL those are some excellent points.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    a tape of him saying he's grabbing pus$ie&
    I hate it when you post dumb **** like this. You are normally one of the more reasonable posters here.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I hate it when you post dumb **** like this. You are normally one of the more reasonable posters here.

He is only human after all, LOL.

and why it baffles me why anyone continues to think he's a competent, trustworthy guy: due to a combination of habitual lying, a propensity to exaggerate, rampant ignorance, an unwillingness to learn, and straight-up delusion, he gets things wildly wrong all the time. He even gets simple, common sense things wrong.
    Well, I sure hope you feel the same regarding the current "habitual liar", "Exaggerator", "Rampant Ignorance", "Unwillingness to learn/admit" and "Delusional" goof-ball POTUS.

I guess everything is just fuking happy dappy in Merica today, at least the military is promoting itself for people with self-esteem issues and in need of safe welcoming environment.