Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Many people think god is this puppet master that makes these events happen, god only set the stage, god created people which means god created peoples talents.
    So God’s will has parameters? It has limits?

Now when bad or good things happen Christians look to god, they give thanks and there faith also tells them that god is in charge, this means be calm and keep your faith that no matter how bad it gets, there is a reason and if you keep that faith you will see a good outcome eventually and there is a reason behind it, even though god probably didn't literally make the event happen.
    What good outcome happens with a six year old who has terminal cancer or the tsunami that killed 260,000 people in Indonesia?

Again if you are just trying to change my mind here, you are wasting both our time.
    The point of the debate is not to change your opinion, but develop mine.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe there is a divine creator. One who just allows people to get cancer, raped, murdered, or anything else. Why’s that so hard to believe that if there’s a creator he has to make everything sunshine and rainbows or surely he can’t exist? Never bought into that BS where oh surely a god can’t allow humans to do bad things or get cancer stricken.

Whether it fits our description of what a god can do or can’t do . If you were god you could set the rules and either allow your children to break them or force them to follow them and only think / do good things. That’s not how our god is. He will allow people to steal, kill, and let cancer kill. Ya. You can argue that’s not a loving god. But you can’t argue there’s no god

I was hoping we can stick to talking about Trump. But oh well
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

In Trump We Trust.

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump and Biden have the same amount of God/ Jesus / Holy Spirit in them. One is no more Godlier than the other.
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4Bertuzzi4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trump is the only President who can claim "World Peace" while he was in power.

Liberals/Democrats hate World Peace, apparently.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4Bertuzzi4 View Post
    In Trump We Trust.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post

Republican Challenge:

Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color to “go back to the country they came from” Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock them for it. Grab a co-worker by the pussy. Call a less attractive co-worker a “horse face” and a “dog” See if you can make it until lunch before you are fired.

If you aren’t willing to do this, you obviously realize that this isn’t acceptable behavior for an adult.

So why would you elect a president who did all of these things and more on camera?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post

What good outcome happens with a six year old who has terminal cancer or the tsunami that killed 260,000 people in Indonesia?

You’d have to ask someone who experienced such things and believes and has faith. I don’t have all the answers you are seeking.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You’d have to ask someone who experienced such things and believes and has faith. I don’t have all the answers you are seeking.

7 tragedy can bring others together, some call this the good outcome and gods work. I know it’s going to be so hard for you to grasp this........
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    7 tragedy can bring others together, some call this the good outcome and gods work. I know it’s going to be so hard for you to grasp this........
    People coming together and supporting someone in their time of need is having empathy not god’s work.

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God created people, god put talents in people, not all these people who are talented enough to be POTUS will ever be. The answer though is both, it is both God and a persons position and opportunities in life. God doesn't make every event in life happen, this is where you are highly misunderstood. Are you really that interested or are you just trying to debate? If you are interested you need to spend time in some Christian study groups or something.

Many people think god is this puppet master that makes these events happen, god only set the stage, god created people which means god created peoples talents. Now when bad or good things happen Christians look to god, they give thanks and there faith also tells them that god is in charge, this means be calm and keep your faith that no matter how bad it gets, there is a reason and if you keep that faith you will see a good outcome eventually and there is a reason behind it, even though god probably didn't literally make the event happen.

Again if you are just trying to change my mind here, you are wasting both our time.
    If the god you're talking about is the christian god, then yes, the belief is that god makes every event in life happen. That god is supposed to be all powerful, all present, all knowing, he knows everything that has ever happened and everything that ever will happen. That god doesn't give free will or choice if he already knows the outcome.
    Just what stage did your god need to set to give a child cancer so they can die a slow, painful death? So do children die of cancer because they didn't keep their faith? Or perhaps their parents didn't keep their faith?

We'd have to ask a six year old who died from cancer or an Indonesian who died in a tsunami? How do we ask them about their faith?

I already know the answer to that question. There was no good outcome for those dead people...they're dead. Could there be any "good" that came from those deaths? Maybe, depends on how you define a good outcome. Suppose the parents of the six year old hated the kid and wished it was never born. It looks like god could answer prayer and he works in mysterious ways. Or $hlt just happens, no god needed. $hlt has been happening to humans for a couple of million years before anyone ever heard of a god. The same $hlt is still happening.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The disciples are all sinners including the one god made to save the country!

....so sayith the Shepherd........

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Republican Challenge:

Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color to “go back to the country they came from” Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock them for it. Grab a co-worker by the pussy. Call a less attractive co-worker a “horse face” and a “dog” See if you can make it until lunch before you are fired.

If you aren’t willing to do this, you obviously realize that this isn’t acceptable behavior for an adult.

So why would you elect a president who did all of these things and more on camera?
    MT....quit making f*cking sense brother...

Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cantplankwell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LoL at this thread.

And at the same time very concerned about the future
    Please record my time/reps if I pass out

It's over for Logic, Reason and Common Sense. Liberal men are like women and ph4ggots. Driven by emotion and absolutely ruined by their TDS affliction.

It's over for Logic, Reason and Common Sense. Liberal men are like women and ph4ggots. Driven by emotion and absolutely ruined by their TDS affliction.

I am sure that you were raised better than that. At least I hope so.

You are a Sexist little Bitch........

Not very bright either, perhaps you should go back to the kiddie misc until you grow up.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 01-19-2024 at 08:36 AM.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Driven by emotion and absolutely ruined by their TDS affliction.
    Trump is the only President who can claim "World Peace" while he was in power.
    In Trump We Trust.
    JFLOL! I bet every TDS afflicted individual in here has been vaccinated multiple times for the dreaded CHY-Nah virus.
    And that's why we need President Trump to return.
    TDS afflicted Liberals have been crying and REEEEeee'ing! like little ph4ggots for years.
    All proven to be witch hunts by TDS afflicted haters of freedom, peace and prosperity.
    The witch hunt continues, and will never end. The TDS patients can't get enough Fake News and have Trumpgasms. Those with TDS are.....
    MTpockets brah has hardcore TDS.
    Your TDS is off the charts.
    I think someone has a man crush. Troll much?

So, according to you, 60% to 65% of Americans are afflicted with TDS...sounds legit.

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I think someone has a man crush. Troll much?

So, according to you, 60% to 65% of Americans are afflicted with TDS...sounds legit.
    I have no desire to get in the middle of this, but I am curious. What is TDS?

Originally Posted by Gabbar99 View Post
    I have no desire to get in the middle of this, but I am curious. What is TDS?
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a pejorative Trump supporters call folks for thinking Trump is a fascist. By defining their grievance with a nothing word, there is no way to argue it. It's the same as name calling, but it seems many feel it carries more weight as it sounds sorta medical.

This is how I picture people who say TDS, makes me laugh every time I hear it. :D

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome is a pejorative Trump supporters call folks for thinking Trump is a fascist. By defining their grievance with a nothing word, there is no way to argue it. It's the same as name calling, but it seems many feel it carries more weight as it sounds sorta medical.
    Wait. It's Trump supporters using Trump and Derangement together? Wouldn't have thought it'd be supporters who put those two words together.

Lol!

President Trump is the ultimate rustler of Liberal Jimmies. The world needs President Trump now more than ever before.

And Bert needs more Trump Gold to laugh at.

Why am I randomly Capitalizing letters? Is it just my phone?

Why am I randomly Capitalizing letters? Is it just my phone?
    Sounds like the early onset of TCS

Trump Capitalizating Syndrome

He Capitalizes every Letter, if you start capitalizing more letters or your hands start bleeding get checked.

Good Luck!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mt I like your style, man. Not too shabby.

Trump is worthy of cap locks. Not necessary. But I don’t have an issue with it.

A Timothy who is a real man makes an emphatic statement! Alpha male move right there .
    Real American. A real patriot. Doing what is best rather than what is popular.

Sounds like the early onset of TCS

Trump Capitalizating Syndrome

He Capitalizes every Letter, if you start capitalizing more letters or your hands start bleeding get checked.

Good Luck!
    $hit, I better seek treatment brahs!

What a fool.....

What a Giga Chad

Fixed it for you

What a fool.....

We've had the Presidency since 1789....that's 234 years...and just now, all of a sudden because the people elected a criminal, we need Presidential immunity. LOL, okay.