Thread: hi im new

LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000) LeonardoM346 is a complete loser! (-2000)

Lightbulb hi im new

hello everyone, i am new in this community, let me tell you some things about me

i just turned 18, i weigh +-130kg (about 855 mcdonald's cheeseburgers for my american homies) and am 175cm tall (2.10 AR-15s)

some of my passions are sitting on my ass and watching 1990s movies for hours at a time like a real degenerate, boxing and going to the gym (i have a home gym so i dont have to display my shameful form and RoM)
    ive been going to the gym for over a year, with little to no success at attracting bitches. Although my forearms look better now so thats pretty cool.

I also like riding my dads 1990 350,000km harley davidson superglide around the property, i would go on the road with it if the acceleration wasnt completely compromised because of my fat ass.
    i also have little to no education past primary school because i have zero respect for authority unless they pay me. (and im kinda retarded i guess)

i currently work at my dads construction company, he doesnt have a lot of work for me but im trying to save up for a 1999 ****bucket of a vehicle that someone probably used to **** cheap hookers. (my goal is 3000 euro)

apart from that, to relax i like to break into my landlords 2.5 million dollar villa and either swim in the pool or relax on the ground in the sun either listening to dua lipa or OG american songs, some of my favorites are The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa
    M.I.A. - Paper Planes
    Dua Lipa - Be The One

i really, REALLY like smoking. i smoke a pack a day. please dont even say anything about it since i hear "smoking is bad to you" several times a day. i ****ing know smoking is bad for you. like seriously people will say that **** and after you say the usual "uhhh yea i know" they will NEVER continue the conversation, it always goes like this:

- Hey anon, why do you smoke?

- emm i dont know

- You know smoking is bad for you, right?

- umm yeah i know that

- ... (switches to another ****ing topic EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME)

and the worst par is that i live in belgium. why do i believe that belgium is the ****tiest country in europe? well all you need to remember is that the most popular attraction here is a little boy pissing at tourists. oh and you have to pay like 43% tax here. thank god I work without a contract. (basically tax evasion with less steps) cigs cost a lot too, like 8 euro for a pack of marlboros. sons of bitches raised the tax on them too, they used to be 50 cents less. Holy **** I need to stop smoking.

anyways, anyone knows how i could lose fat/weight? i got a 2010 bike with a half broken chain if i need to do some cardio, got a treadmill too for whatever reason, any advice will be greatly appreciated
    also sorry for bad english i am an illegal polish immigrant