muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100)

6kg in 4 weeks lost

I started off at 116.5kg and today I was 110.5kg just over 4 weeks later.

Is this too fast or should I just keep on doing what I’m doing?

Eating under 2k calories daily, weight training 3 days a week, cardio 3 days a week.

Got a lot more weight to go, short term target is 100kg

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The majority of your initial 4 weeks of weight loss will appear rapid.

This is because the majority of weight lost in the initial 4 weeks is water, not fat.

The general rule is that AFTER your first 4 weeks of consistent dieting, aim to lose between 0.5% and 1% of body weight a week.

Anything more than 1% may result in unnecessary loose skin and extraordinary muscle loss.

Anything less than 0.5% is just unneccesarily extending the length of your diet.

It is common to plateay for up to 3 weeks at a time and the following week will be massive weight loss all at once.

Just keep your calories and macros consistent, and make sure to meet your minimum macros.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3439001&page=1

Good luck
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100) muscletraining is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank you for the reply

Even though I’ve lost 6kg, I wouldn’t say I look any different at all and clothes don’t fit any better.

I was hoping to lose a minimum of 1kg per week, hopefully my waist will start shrinking sooner or later, is there a point where I will start noticing a difference?

I have been getting occasional headaches and a few issues with going to the toilet, maybe I’m not getting enough fibre.

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Difference is relative

You'll look good once you drop below 15% body fat.

For your height, and assuming your level of development, that could be somewhere between 73 kg and 75 kg

I pointed you to the macro thread to figure out what you need for yourself

Use the free cronometer app to track micronutrients like vitammins and minerals, make adjustments accordingly
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► Progress Pictures

DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That’s good progress, now if you can just maintain that level of progress

Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    Difference is relative

You'll look good once you drop below 15% body fat.

For your height, and assuming your level of development, that could be somewhere between 73 kg and 75 kg

I pointed you to the macro thread to figure out what you need for yourself

Use the free cronometer app to track micronutrients like vitammins and minerals, make adjustments accordingly
    Thanks again

I’m quite a big build, think at 75kg I’d look like I was seriously ill, I think 90kg would be more sensible, will post a pi

Originally Posted by muscletraining View Post
    Thanks again

I’m quite a big build, think at 75kg I’d look like I was seriously ill, I think 90kg would be more sensible, will post a pi
    If you are significantly developed, you could look good around 85 kilos

Judging by your history of high upper body lifts, it's possible

But given your lower body lifts were so low, it's unlikely

Unless you are an enhanced lifter, it is unlikely that you would be below 15% body fat at a body weight higher than 85 kg

These targets are ultimately inconsequential, as you have a long timeline ahead of you to reach these milestones

Consistency is key, no days off

Good luck
    ► Progress Pictures

Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    If you are significantly developed, you could look good around 85 kilos

Judging by your history of high upper body lifts, it's possible

But given your lower body lifts were so low, it's unlikely

Unless you are an enhanced lifter, it is unlikely that you would be below 15% body fat at a body weight higher than 85 kg

These targets are ultimately inconsequential, as you have a long timeline ahead of you to reach these milestones

Consistency is key, no days off

Good luck
    Yeah I have trained on and off for the last 30 years, was a professional wrestler, boxer and have had a good few cycles in my younger days.

I snapped my ACL hence the lighter lower lifts, I could bench 180kg at my peak and 55kg seated shoulder press each arm, but was forever getting injury’s when lifting so heavy. I’m doing half that at the moment as an example!

itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100)
    Losing 6kg (13.2 pounds) in just over 4 weeks is definitely a significant amount of weight loss. While rapid weight loss can be motivating, it's important to make sure that you're losing weight in a healthy and sustainable way. Losing weight too quickly can sometimes result in muscle loss, a slower metabolism, and other negative health effects.

In general, a safe and healthy rate of weight loss is 0.5-1kg (1-2 pounds) per week. This rate of weight loss is more likely to be sustainable in the long-term and can help you build healthy habits around diet and exercise.

That being said, it's possible that the initial rapid weight loss you experienced in the first 4 weeks is due to a combination of factors, such as water weight, changes in diet and exercise, and other factors. It's important to focus on the overall trend of weight loss over time, rather than just short-term fluctuations.

If you continue to lose weight at a rapid pace, it may be worth checking in with a healthcare provider or registered dietitian to make sure that you're losing weight in a safe and sustainable way. They can help you adjust your diet and exercise plan if needed.

Ultimately, the most important thing is to focus on creating healthy habits around diet and exercise that you can maintain in the long-term. Losing weight is a journey, and it's important to be patient and kind to yourself along the way.

daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50) daneferrari will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stuck to the diet for half a year and worked out at the gym every two days. At this rate, I was losing 3-4 kg of weight every month, but for two months now there has been no change in my weight. Can anyone give me a hint - is it because the body is getting used to the diet?