Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Redfall Review and Discussion | 30 FPS shooter on the Most Powerful Console ever |

Since my gamepass/xbox is tied to New Zealand ... I figured I'll check out the game earlier than most people

LMFAO ... What a chit show

0/10 as of right now because I can't even play this chitty game ... I loaded up the game on my xbox series x ... Game loads, I do the initial menu settings, try to proceed further and I'm hit with an "incompatible build, please update"

I've preloaded the game and have the latest update what not installed and currently I get into the game at all for some reason.

Server issues? who knows .... But hey, this is an ALWAYS online single player game .. So I guess the fault isnt on my end.

Thanks Arkane and Microsoft.

I dont know if there are any reviews out.

Please let me know what I'm missing out on because I'm just gonna get back to the Jedi game.

Reviews Added:

had fun playing Redfall, both solo and with friends. There's a definite Salem's Lot vibe to a New England town oppressed by a vampire apocalypse. All the characters are interesting to play and the monsters are varied. Still, Redfall does not revolutionize the open-world shooter, or even really evolve Arkane Austin's by-now familiar formula. Redfall feels like the product of a reliable game plan that's due for an update.
    COGconnected (78/100)

Redfall is less ambitious than Sea of Thieves, and it really shouldn't be in this poor shape: Arkane Austin has plenty of experience crafting AAA first-person shooters, and Redfall is a traditional loot shooter with online play. Nothing in this game falls outside of Arkane's or Xbox's capabilities, and personally, I'm interested to see how it shapes up over time.

That doesn't make Redfall's launch state feel any less shady. If Xbox plans to use Game Pass as an early access hub, then the terms need to be clear. Players deserve to know when they're spending $70 on potential, and potential alone.
    Engadget (Unscored)

Ultimately, Redfall is a game that should not have been released yet. Its litany of bugs hampers the gameplay loop of exploring its world with friends, and that loop itself feels compromised by elements that are poorly executed and ill-suited to the team implementing them. I can't pretend to know whether Arkane chose to make a loot shooter or was assigned to make a loot-shooter, but I can tell you what it feels like: one of the best game studios in the world suddenly made toothless.

Redfall is Arkane making compromises to its own design philosophies to serve a genre it may have been better off avoiding.
    Gamespot (4/10)

Redfall is ultimately not up to Arkane's usual standards. It feels rushed, unfinished, and unsatisfying to play. Single-player is hampered by a squad-based open-world shooter structure, multiplayer held back by odd decisions, and decent gunplay is marred by uninspiring mission structures. It's a confusing game, full of contradictions, and the result is unfulfilling.
    Gamesradar (2.5/5)

Redfall is Arkane's most underwhelming game to date. A fascinating setting and some remnants of the developer's beloved gameplay formula aren't enough to overcome the game's numerous issues, from stiff controls and disappointingly rote design choices to lackluster storytelling and technical deficiencies.
    Gamingbolt (5/10)

Unfortunately, the whole thing can feel like less than the sum of its parts. With the more strategic interest of immersive sims mostly absent you're left with exploration and firefights, which Redfall does fine, even if neither would be anyone's idea of best-in-class. The voice acting and art style are both excellent though, and even though it lacks Dunwall's awesome splendour, there's still a melancholic, lived-in beauty to the place.

It may well be that playing with friends will bring Redfall to greater life but without that option, what's left is a decent action game that doesn't do enough to leverage the unique properties of its developer's favourite genre. When people were mistaking it for a Left 4 Dead clone, Bethesda were instead quick to compare Redfall to Far Cry but neither franchise seems like the sort of thing a developer of Arkane's reputation should be looking to for inspiration, in what is a disappointingly unremarkable romp.
    Metro GameCentral (3/5)

Redfall is an anomaly because a game with this good of a team behind can't possibly be this bad, and yet, it is. There are these drips of looter shooter, RPG, and multiplayer elements sprinkled throughout, but none of them work together, delivering a messy and almost incomprehensible experience. Still, gunplay and exploration stay consistently fun, thanks to the satisfaction of taking down enemies and the level design. That being said, the single-player campaign is dull, but the multiplayer campaign could provide bouts of fun comprised of laughing at the strange AI behavior or the fact that no one can find keys to a door.
    Noisy PIxel (4/10)

It has many small frustrations like these, but I still like Redfall. It does the core stuff well enough to be worth a look if you want to stake vampires with friends. But it won't replace Dying Light or Borderlands in your rotation, and it's left me wondering, in a disconsolate way, about the immersive sim vampire game Arkane could've given us without these strange, discordant steps into the multiplayer action genre.
    PCGamesN (7/10)

Overall, Redfall isn't really a bad game, it's just a very average one. Generally, the mechanics. shooting and exploration are all ok but nothing stands out and nothing demands your attention. The inclusion of a skill tree and looter-shooter features are underdone and seemingly added as an afterthought or as part of some checklist of what these kinds of games should be. While touted as playable solo or in co-op, it's clear Redfall has co-op at the forefront as playing by yourself is less than ideal though playing in co-op adds little to the experience.

Redfall is not the second coming of first-party AAA games on Xbox and it was never going to be. It's an average co-op shooter with half-baked ideas that never fully come together. It's fun for a few minutes but it wears thin very quickly. Give it a try on Game Pass but don't expect too much.
    PowerUp Gaming (5/10)

At times, Redfall manages to be an interesting game filled with great worldbuilding and gunplay, but it's mostly just another generic open world shooter. Despite being best played cooperatively, glaring oversights in design, enemy types, and mundane environments mar the experience. As a solo outing, Redfall isn't exactly a party but with the right group of people and tempered expectations, slaying vampires can be a short-lived blast.
    Rolling Stone (Unscored)

It's hard not to view all of Redfall in these terms. As an echo of Arkane's past glories - one in which the studio's unique voice can still be heard, but more faintly than we've come to expect.
    VG247 (3/5)

Redfall is a compelling adventure with killer combat and an atmospheric setting in which you can easily lose a weekend. Even though it feels watered down by Arkane's systemic standards, it's an ambitious, primarily successful experiment full of narrative nuance and unique ideas. Hopefully, Redfall's shakeup of the genre will pave the way for more inspired looter shooters in the future and, selfishly… another immersive simulator?
    VGC (4/5)

It's difficult to know where to go with Redfall, a game that an entire console narrative is pivoting on and a swing at something new from a studio that has well and truly earned a good faith stinker. It's an overstuffed, unsatisfying array of mechanics and storytelling ideas that have been dated for a good while now, and without any of the flavour that makes this studio's work so appealing, the game finds itself without much of an identity. Redfall feels like someone fed Arkane prompts to an AI and I can't think of anything sadder.
    Well Played (4.5/10)

Redfall is fantastic in most ways. A few baffling design decisions around its co-op implementation and some frustrating technical issues hold it back. It is fun as hell solo, and ridiculously so in co-op. With a little post-launch support it is going to become something special. This may end up being Arkane's worst-reviewed title ever, but it is going to be their most successful. Alone or with friends Redfall is a game any fan of the genre should play.
    Xboxera (8.5/10)
    Last edited by bongowongo; 05-01-2023 at 05:28 PM.
    Sig line can't be a novel

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a huge red flag whenever a review embargo lifts the same day it's released to retailers.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I want this game to be good, but even the early reviews I'm reading are pretty bad.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Doesn't this game come out tomorrow?
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im actually watching some leaked reviews right now and its not good.wich is odd because Arkane is a solid company

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not looking very fun at all to play single player.

World looks lifeless, AI/NPC's are simple.

I'm not downloading this, not even with gamepass, srs.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Doesn't this game come out tomorrow?

It's tomorow in new zealand.

Unless they went the global release dates like Jedi Survivor.

It's already 12am 2nd may in NZ and 5 minutes away from 2nd May where I live.

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's the gameplay I saw where it looks incredibly boring.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Rebs_/status/...SfKqH6ORA&s=19

Dude snipes a couple vamps. Shoots one with a few bullets. And then sneak kills a couple of really dumb AI vamps.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I expect this to have an opencritic of 68-72.

It will be MS’s first big critical failure this generation

Also, it’s a global release, releases in 8 hours
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

https://twitter.com/JMaine518/status...55218647441409

ACG's review in progress call's it one of the worst games of 2023 so far in 2023

FFS..... Arkane is fukking dead. I knew they were gonna lower the bar even lower with this game after Deathloop.

Cinematic 2deep5u walking simulators where you press x to assassinate keep reigning .... Sorry xcels, guess you gotta put all your hopes and hype into Starfield now lol.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never seen more people wishing for a game to be bad.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Akd123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn that looks terrible

?

All the previews of the game by journalists were all very positive a couple weeks back.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is weird. People will be very gleeful if it’s bad or concern troll and extrapolate one bad scoring game to concern troll about Xbox in general. Will be the same with Starfield.

I think the game will be bad, but I do/did not hope for it to be bad
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 05-01-2023 at 09:27 AM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obmas View Post
    Here's the gameplay I saw where it looks incredibly boring.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Rebs_/status/...SfKqH6ORA&s=19

Dude snipes a couple vamps. Shoots one with a few bullets. And then sneak kills a couple of really dumb AI vamps.
    Why does the gun take up half the screen?

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't wish for it to be bad, it just looked bad from the very time I first saw it so I began stating the obvious to all Xcels who said it would be amazing.

The game should speak for itself. I even upgraded my PC to be better than my PS5 for the small chance Starfield is good. As a sci-ficel I want it to be good.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looks boring af anyway, ball will start rolling with Starfield and Avowed, you can have your fun for now Soyos

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Come on now, don't you remember what happened when Joel's death from TLOU2 got leaked and everyone lost their minds?

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's pathetic. Dude can't even make the thread without throwing shade at Xbox.

I've never seen a device live so rent free in a group of people's heads than Xbox does to sonycels.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just pre loaded it, I believe it unlocks at 8PM
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    It's pathetic. Dude can't even make the thread without throwing shade at Xbox.

I've never seen a device live so rent free in a group of people's heads than Xbox does to sonycels.
    Is he supposed to lie and pretend he's having a great time? How does one make a review thread on a chit game and not throw shade at the company that made it?

Brah can't even get the game to start, what do you expect him to say? Your brain ain't even fried today, it's fukking scrambled.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Is he supposed to lie and pretend he's having a great time? How does one make a review thread on a chit game and not throw shade at the company that made it?

Brah can't even get the game to start, what do you expect him to say? Your brain ain't even fried today, it's fukking scrambled.
    To be fair, the game wasn't available yet. Which is why it wouldn't start.
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Looks like it did work for a while being in/switching the location to NZ but then they pulled the plug and there will be a global release.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for the small chance Starfield is good.
    yeah bro very small chance the dev with some of the most iconic games including one that people still play after like 15 years will put out a "good" game lol

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    yeah bro very small chance the dev with some of the most iconic games including one that people still play after like 15 years will put out a "good" game lol
    Yea but Xbox is making it

/s

Also, love how the part about the game not being out yet was completely ignored by coaljay
    Last edited by ScramFranklin; 05-01-2023 at 11:59 AM.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

I didn't like fallout 4 and I think the fallout 76 one was bad too right? What have they made recently that was great?

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

You mean the buggy broken messes that have been relying on modders since forever? Released by the company that popularized microtransactions and rug pulled customers during their latest promotions?

If anything it looks like it will be a regular broken Bugthesda release x No Man's Sky release crossover.

I didn't like fallout 4 and I think the fallout 76 one was bad too right? What have they made recently that was great?
    oh you didn't like a couple of their fallout games? let's discard their history and track record then, great? thought we were talking "good", great is another level.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Looks like it did work for a while being in/switching the location to NZ but then they pulled the plug and there will be a global release.
    Derp Derp derp ****in lmao
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces