Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Growing Has Began

2022 was an ego adjustment for me, as I needed to just start over and own all my weights.

I only squatted 200 or over about a 1/2 dozen times in 2022 and I’ve only squatted 200 in one session so far in 2023.

I never even dead lifted 405 once in 2022 or in 2023, which were routine singles for me my entire career.

I have lost about 50# of fat, I can see muscles in my mid section and the hardest part was getting fat sitting between my tits and lats to start melting away, which is finally happening.

I’m now growing muscles, I don’t give a fuk about the scale now. All that matters now is to stick with my current eating and keep increasing my lifting numbers and reps.

This Am I got up, eat a banana, did some overhead presses with a bar, then......

Squatted 170 x 44reps.

RIGHT ON TARGET! Week in week out.

Last time my 40+ repper was 168 x 43.

I’m growing now, getting thicker and thicker, as long as I keep this lifting style up.

Eating is overrated, yes you got to eat, but people are lost with this eating BS, they NEED to train correctly, this means stop fooling yourself with the ego BS. Train hard, real hard, but drop the fuking ego.

Took me 20+ years to loose the ego.

I’m confident I can demolish any weight I lifted years ago now, without even doing it and being 50# lighter.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good on yourself! Keep at it, remember though it wont happen over night, keep at it..

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    2022 was an ego adjustment for me, as I needed to just start over and own all my weights.

I only squatted 200 or over about a 1/2 dozen times in 2022 and I’ve only squatted 200 in one session so far in 2023.

I never even dead lifted 405 once in 2022 or in 2023, which were routine singles for me my entire career.

I have lost about 50# of fat, I can see muscles in my mid section and the hardest part was getting fat sitting between my tits and lats to start melting away, which is finally happening.

I’m now growing muscles, I don’t give a fuk about the scale now. All that matters now is to stick with my current eating and keep increasing my lifting numbers and reps.

This Am I got up, eat a banana, did some overhead presses with a bar, then......

Squatted 170 x 44reps.

RIGHT ON TARGET! Week in week out.

Last time my 40+ repper was 168 x 43.

I’m growing now, getting thicker and thicker, as long as I keep this lifting style up.

Eating is overrated, yes you got to eat, but people are lost with this eating BS, they NEED to train correctly, this means stop fooling yourself with the ego BS. Train hard, real hard, but drop the fuking ego.

Took me 20+ years to loose the ego.

I’m confident I can demolish any weight I lifted years ago now, without even doing it and being 50# lighter.

wonderful

what would make the post even more wonderful is to remove "Eating is overrated, yes you got to eat, but people are lost with this eating BS, they NEED to train correctly, this means stop fooling yourself with the ego BS. Train hard, real hard, but drop the fuking ego."

and preface the post with "For people whose goals are the same or similar to mine"

you don't build yourself up by putting others down
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    wonderful

what would make the post even more wonderful is to remove "Eating is overrated, yes you got to eat, but people are lost with this eating BS, they NEED to train correctly, this means stop fooling yourself with the ego BS. Train hard, real hard, but drop the fuking ego."

and preface the post with "For people whose goals are the same or similar to mine"

you don't build yourself up by putting others down

I’m here to be honest, I don’t care about building myself up either.

I’m right too, the eating a meal every couple hours is not needed and many people look for advice who are getting back into it or just starting need to focus more on training.

If anything they should be eating less and not focused on macros. When you build yourself up via hard work, you understand this.

Now if you want to look like Rich Piannna then yes you will need to eat, eat, eat, eat, but Rich was a another fuking level anyway.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m here to be honest, I don’t care about building myself up either.

I’m right too, the eating a meal every couple hours is not needed and many people look for advice who are getting back into it or just starting need to focus more on training.

If anything they should be eating less and not focused on macros. When you build yourself up via hard work, you understand this.

Now if you want to look like Rich Piannna then yes you will need to eat, eat, eat, eat, but Rich was a another fuking level anyway.

thank you for validating my input
    (Marshall McLuhan)

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you a bodybuilder?

I can see muscles in my mid section
    Those are called Abdominals

the hardest part was getting fat sitting between my tits and lats to start melting away, which is finally happening.
    You can't spot reduce fat, all you can do is lose weight and the fat will come off where it does. Eventually you will lose your titties

I don’t give a fuk about the scale now.
    The scale shouldn't be in the picture, a mirror is all you need, it never lies.

Eating is overrated
    Eating is not overrated, Nutrition plays a critical role in building muscle so does rest. Muscles aren't built in the gym. With proper nutrition, rest and training you will see optimal results.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Are you a bodybuilder?

Are you?

I’m into looking muscular and being as hard as possible.

I personally think on stage natural bodybuilders look horrible with the thin skin dehydrated look.

I’m not into that type of bodybuilding, I’m into building a physique though with abs huge rib cage (rib cage is the meat of having high pecs), thick dense muscles and no fat. The off season pros are also fatazzs with muscles, so I don’t like that style.

If I’m not a bb’er then, I don’t recall you saying you’ve EVER stepped on a stage before?

Are you?

I’m into looking muscular and being as hard as possible.

I personally think on stage natural bodybuilders look horrible with the thin skin dehydrated look.

I’m not into that type of bodybuilding, I’m into building a physique though with abs huge rib cage (rib cage is the meat of having high pecs), thick dense muscles and no fat. The off season pros are also fatazzs with muscles, so I don’t like that style.

If I’m not a bb’er then, I don’t recall you saying you’ve EVER stepped on a stage before?
    the vacuum packed look for a show is only a short term state
    (Marshall McLuhan)

thank you for validating my input

You basically told me telling someone how to train correctly puts them down, lol and that I’m wrong for telling someone that training is far more important while also telling me how my post should be.

I read a post by you the other day about just starting dead lifts for Christ sakes. You don’t know jack chit. Maybe you need to change your name to starting at 66 now.

once again

thanks for validating my input
    (Marshall McLuhan)

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you?
    I am and have been since my teen years with the exception of about 2 years when my primary focus was on powerlifting.

I don’t recall you saying you’ve EVER stepped on a stage before?
    I have never been on stage. I came close though, I entered a competition and 13 days out I had a skiing accident which took me out of the comp. Although I never got to compete, It gave me a good understanding of what is required to step on stage and much respect to anyone who does. It's not easy and takes a great amount of discipline.

Just FYI, most bodybuilders never step on stage.

In your signature you say "The Muscle feeds itself"

Explain that to the people who are reading this thread.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 04-29-2023 at 02:35 PM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I agree with MT that you are not in the OV35 misc and so, should validate yourself for the studio audience

more importantly, that Jays just downed the Mariners for their 6th straight win

gotta go now
    (Marshall McLuhan)

You can't spot reduce fat, all you can do is lose weight and the fat will come off where it does. Eventually you will lose your titties

Why are you even saying this genius? When did I ever mention spot reducing?

If you knew anything about hard training you’d know that the type of squatting I’m doing burns fat overall, it does a combination of things that burn fat, it builds the cardio vascular system, it also builds overall muscles which in return burns fat all over.

The occasional 20-30 repper is not good enough. That’s about all you do there. So really, you don’t know.

And so since you don’t compete and never have you might not be a true bodybuilder? You do build your body, I guess. That’s what I’m doing.

You just don’t like that I’m doing it the way you haven’t been shown or what’s so-called proven to you.

Even Rich trained beyond what 99.99999 percent of bodybuilders did, if you do that amount of work, you have proven that you will need to eat lots more. This ain’t what guys like 56 are doing, not even a fraction of work.

And in your quote you saying “loose weight” which contradicts your scale not needed comment. Although I agree with the scale comment but when you are 50# over weight (of fat) you need to loose weight. But you totally contradicted yourself trying to be Mr. teacher.

Psst!!!!

What's up with the name calling?

Why are you even saying this genius?
    I mentioned it because you mentioned having trouble losing weight in a certain area.

so since you don’t compete and never have you might not be a true bodybuilder
    Are you saying, that you can only be considered a bodybuilder if you step on stage? Please clarify this.

And in your quote you saying “loose weight” which contradicts your scale not needed comment. Although I agree with the scale comment but when you are 50# over weight (of fat) you need to [b]loose weight[/b[. But you totally contradicted yourself trying to be Mr. teacher.

Psst!!!!
    Since you called me a teacher, I will school you again. I would never say "Loose Weight"

Loose = not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached. kind of like your titties, all jiggly and loose

Lose = become unable to find (something or someone).

The rest of your post didn't make sense either.

BTW you missed this point...

What's up with the name calling?

I mentioned it because you mentioned having trouble losing weight in a certain area.

Are you saying, that you can only be considered a bodybuilder if you step on stage? Please clarify this.

Since you called me a teacher, I will school you again. I would never say "Loose Weight"

Loose = not firmly or tightly fixed in place; detached or able to be detached. kind of like your titties, all jiggly and loose

Lose = become unable to find (something or someone).

The rest of your post didn't make sense either.

BTW you missed this point...

You could learn from post number 2 here.

Lol at genius as name calling.

Me continuing my squats is burning the fat around the tits, I never mentioned spot reduction.

The muscles are feed and built thru training. People who eat eat eat for the full muscle look is just a cosmetic effect.

Nutrition is important, counting macros isn’t as important. A banana is nutritious and has very little protein but will do a great job in training for building muscle.

You could learn from post number 2 here.

Lol at genius as name calling.

Me continuing my squats is burning the fat around the tits, I never mentioned spot reduction.

The muscles are feed and built thru training. People who eat eat eat for the full muscle look is just a cosmetic effect.

Nutrition is important, counting macros isn’t as important. A banana is nutritious and has very little protein but will do a great job in training for building muscle.

*actual results may vary
    **these claims have not been peer reviewed
    ***objects may be closer than they appear
    (Marshall McLuhan)

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pockets you never seen dog feeding itself in a garbage dump? Same thing. Muscle feeds itself.

Another analogy would be like "cannons feed themselves". This is about artillery duels at war. More successful side destroy more enemy's artillery and further progress speeds up hyperbolically. Thus, the saying that cannons have fed themselves has meaning. We all know that brain and muscle are antagonists, fighting each other. Muscle gain some ground, wins and feeds itself. Simple.

*actual results may vary
    **these claims have not been peer reviewed
    ***objects may be closer than they appear
    Part of this is exact point, but you don’t get it.

Eating on the clock is cosmetic, it don’t build real muscles.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    pockets you never seen dog feeding itself in a garbage dump? Same thing. Muscle feeds itself.

Another analogy would be like "cannons feed themselves". This is about artillery duels at war. More successful side destroy more enemy's artillery and further progress speeds up hyperbolically. Thus, the saying that cannons have fed themselves has meaning. We all know that brain and muscle are antagonists, fighting each other. Muscle gain some ground, wins and feeds itself. Simple.

I still remember the advice you gave me when I posted a 90+ rep squat. Since then I didcovered that breathing correctly, as in one deep breathe during each squat builds the rib cage. People who hold their breath doing high rep squats don’t exercise the rib cage.

I been doing at least a 75 rep squat every single week for over 6 months.

You are a good dude and all, but I’m not sure if or why you are mocking me. Again i always remember your advice. I have no issue with you and respect you.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are a good dude and all, but I’m not sure if or why you are mocking me. ..
    What I said above was a joke. I was literally laughing while typing. Isn't it great, when you make a joke and roll on the ground laughing?

LWW, I could say for everyone, your workout ethics are respectable. Your posts are honest. But, please, admit that muscle cannot wiggle its tail and leak the plate.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    What I said above was a joke. I was literally laughing while typing. Isn't it great, when you make a joke and roll on the ground laughing?

LWW, I could say for everyone, your workout ethics are respectable. Your posts are honest. But, please, admit that muscle cannot wiggle its tail and leak the plate.

Hey dude, that’s fine, I like jokes, no problem, but one thing I learned is oxygen actually builds size!!!

Hey dude, that’s fine, I like jokes, no problem, but one thing I learned is oxygen actually builds size!!!
    that is novel idea. Oxygen, eh?

Pockets!

PO-o-o-cke-e-e-tssss!!!!

hit him again. I am fkn exhausted, fkn guy keeps pretending he can't fkn read the question.

Why do you avoid explaining "How the muscle feeds itself" as you claim in your signature? I must have asked this 4 times now and you keep dodging it. Enquiring minds want to know. Time to pony up and elaborate on this.

just starting need to focus more on training.
    Wrong, anyone starting needs to focus on all aspects of training which involves a well balanced routine in concert with proper nutrition, rest and recovery.

There is a thing called newbie gains, newcomers to the bodybuilding world would be better served to have an understanding of the importance of all aspects of training to maximize these gains and of course it will benefit them down the road.

.And so since you don’t compete and never have you might not be a true bodybuilder?
    You have said some pretty dumb stuff in this thread but this one is a PR for you.

Most bodybuilders never get on stage, they are still bodybuilders. By your logic if someone competed 20 years ago and wont ever compete again yet train with bodybuilding their main focus, they are no longer bodybuilders?

Not all Guitarists play in a band on stage they are still Guitarists.
    Not all martial artists compete but they are still martial artists
    Only a tiny number of people that visit this site compete. Yet it's still called BB.com (funny that)

Do you see how stupid you sound yet?

The muscles are feed and built thru training.
    No, training is just one aspect of it, during training the muscle sustains minor damage, through nutrition and rest during the recovery period this damage is repaired and the muscle is built.

Damn, I feel like I am talking to a 10 year old, are you sure you did this before?

People who eat eat eat for the full muscle look is just a cosmetic effect.
    What the hell does that even mean? People are building muscle not putting on lipstick

Nutrition is important, counting macros isn’t as important.
    Counting macros is essential if you want to get the maximum benefit of your training. It is important to make sure you weigh and measure everything, eyeballing isn't good enough.

A banana is nutritious and has very little protein but will do a great job in training for building muscle.
    No, one medium ripe banana, provides about 110 calories, 0 gram fat, 1 gram protein, 28 grams carbohydrate, 15 grams sugar (naturally occurring), 3 grams fiber, and 450 mg potassium.

It's great for energy but it won't build your muscle during training, because building muscle during training just doesn't happen.

it don’t build real muscles.
    A real muscle? As opposed to a fake muscle?

You need to elaborate on this one.

but one thing I learned is oxygen actually builds size!!!

Well babies take their first breath and from there they keep growing and develop into big people. So there is that.

But then if hot air built muscle you would already be huge. So there is also that.

I come on this forum every other week and show you ALL my results, yet some still don’t understand that training is what builds muscle.

Oxygen is also a factor.

You need hard training eg a 40 rep squat to get the type of oxygen I talk about, you can’t do it without resistance and exertsion.

I enjoy this argument though, I enjoy being one of the few who has figured this out. Most can’t do this anyway, most want a more comfortable way. The cookie cutters think the hard work is in the kitchen, the real hard work is saying no to over eating and gutting out another super high rep squat and/or dead lift.

This is why my idea will never sell to the masses, it’s gueling!

I come on this forum every other week and show you ALL my results, yet some still don’t understand that training is what builds muscle.
    Muscle is not built during training

I have explained to you many times how muscle is built, yet you continue to deny science. Once more, here's some copy and paste for you.

The Physiology Of Muscle Growth

After you workout, your body repairs or replaces damaged muscle fibers through a cellular process where it fuses muscle fibers together to form new muscle protein strands or myofibrils. These repaired myofibrils increase in thickness and number to create muscle hypertrophy (growth).

Oxygen is also a factor. .
    of course it is, without it you would be pushing daisies instead of weights.

You need hard training eg a 40 rep squat to get the type of oxygen I talk about,
    I hate to break it to you, but Oxygen is a chemical element with an atomic number of 8 (it has eight protons in its nucleus). Oxygen forms a chemical compound (O2) of two atoms.

Trust me when I say, it does not change with increased reps.

you can’t do it without resistance and exertsion.
    I think you are trying to say exertion, many of us train hard and we all breathe in the same oxygen, it doesn't change with increased resistance. It's just not possible.

I enjoy this argument though,
    I am not arguing, I am simply stating facts, there is absolutely nothing that I said that isn't a well known fact.

I enjoy being one of the few who has figured this out. Most can’t do this anyway, most want a more comfortable way. The cookie cutters think the hard work is in the kitchen, the real hard work is saying no to over eating and gutting out another super high rep squat and/or dead lift.
    You have nothing figured out, what you are seeing is results and without proper training, nutrition rest and recovery, those results are not what they could be.

it’s gueling!
    it's no more gruelling than what many on this site have experienced. It just seems that way to you because you aren't getting the proper nutrition rest and recovery.

Once again you neglected to answer how "The muscle feeds itself". It's most likely because you have nothing on the topic and it's all just bullsh!t like the stuff you have been posting in this thread.

There are way too many people on this site that have been doing this longer than you have been on the planet. So stop trying to snow the snowmen. You should just sit back and learn son.

Click here for a great thread for those starting bodybuilding

Pockets,

I’ve done the traditional bodybuilding program and ate at least 1 gram of protein per pound of BW my first 3 years of lifting. The progress was very very slow, the workouts always plateaued on me.

I’m making far better progress now by training only 1-2 hard sets a day, training the same muscle groups daily in some cases and eating only half the fuking protein.

By increasing my floor press from 115 x 40reps consistently to 130x 40-50reps has ALONE put mass on my upper body.

You can’t not eat, you need to eat, but Marco counting isn’t necessary. I’m doing it, and I know it, there is nothing else I can tell you.

All Science can be argued and experimented with that’s the beauty of science.

Wrong wrong wrong

All Science can be argued and experimented with that’s the beauty of science.

Exactly wrong

The very definition of science is that it is always repeatable

Add vinegar to baking soda one million times and it will always react the same

That’s science

No arguing that

You seem to seek power in being a contrarian

Fill your boots
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gandog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone has a difference in how they train... Almost 6 in the morn where I am, one more beer probably and sleep, try and jump to 120 kg's. bench press, 3 x8 of 100/120 more likely, but why not try at least not taking into account the 22 beers in front of me with one maybe to go. Everyone is different, I kid you you not, sounds not doable.. But I do it. Excited to try, each to their own.

Exactly wrong

The very definition of science is that it is always repeatable

Add vinegar to baking soda one million times and it will always react the same

That’s science

No arguing that

You seem to seek power in being a contrarian

Fill your boots

The problem is that both you and Pockets have NEVER done my routine and at least Pockets keeps trying to say I’m wrong without ever considering the type of training.

You barely dead lift 300, so you wouldn’t even be breaking into the 200s using my style of training, but if you did even with say 150, you’d see gains on just eating two meals a day and some trail mix here and there or a banana.

I figured out that most people are at their strongest on set 2, anything after that of the same exercise is just spinning your wheels. An occasional 3rd set is no issue.

I discovered I can stop on my 2nd set, come back to it the next day and be even stronger on my 2nd set.

Most people are drained on set 3,4,5 of a traditional workout of 8-12 pyramid. That’s why they need the pre workout and all the other BS. The program itself is designed to market the supplements too.

When are you going to fill the good folks in here on how the muscle feeds itself?

It's time, no more squirming, hiding or stalling.

Times are tough, maybe you can save the folks a few bucks on groceries.