Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does PSMF really work?

Im really skeptical.
    In theory u can lose 2kgs per week or 4lbs per week, whatever.

I lost 10kgs in 6 weeks with a cyclic ketogenic diet and with 2100cal on average per day, it was last year or whatever.

I cant find any log here which proves that psmf has this claimed high rate of fat loss.

When I ate, lets say , 1200 cal per day I expect to lose 10-12kgs in 4 weeks at minimum.

The first 2-3 kgs are water anyway, so 10kgs seems logic.

But like I said, no prove out there.

I have very high bf have to lose like 20kgs so the first 10kgs should be kind of easy

Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyromane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ehhh?

shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000) shadowroth is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a solid diet if you want to cut maximum weight quickly but still javelin something in the stomach. I tried it with salmon and a few cabbage. Make sure to take an anti acid from all the protein and stay hydrated from the avid reflux of you follow Lyle Mc Donald's book.
    $broke from supplements crew$
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Originally Posted by shadowroth View Post
    It's a solid diet if you want to cut maximum weight quickly but still javelin something in the stomach. I tried it with salmon and a few cabbage. Make sure to take an anti acid from all the protein and stay hydrated from the avid reflux of you follow Lyle Mc Donald's book.
    Well i gained so much fat quickly that why i wanna lose it quickly.
    I thought I do it for 4 weeks to kickstart my diet and then adjust calories to brun fat slower

This forum is **** no reactions

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does [xxxx] "work"?
    Low effort question. You won't get many replies to those.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your question show a lack of understanding about how fat loss works. A calorie deficit is what causes fat loss and any diet with a calorie deficit will 'work' with the disclaimer that it should have adequate protein (at least 0.7g/lb unless obese) to spare muscle. The fast drop in weight with keto is largely losing body water, after which it is little different than any calorie-equivalent diet.

A PSMF is low carb like keto, but with more emphasis on protein, so results should be similar, maybe better if you're also resistance training too.

itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's important to note that weight loss is not always linear and can vary depending on several factors, including starting weight, body composition, diet, exercise, and genetics. While some people may experience rapid weight loss with a PSMF or other diets, it's not a guarantee for everyone.

Additionally, losing weight too quickly can also have negative consequences on overall health, including muscle loss, nutrient deficiencies, and a slower metabolism. It's generally recommended to aim for a gradual and sustainable weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week.

It's also important to focus on more than just weight loss, but also on improving overall health and body composition. Incorporating strength training, eating a balanced diet with adequate nutrients, and finding a sustainable and enjoyable exercise routine can all contribute to long-term success.

Finally, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new diet or exercise program to ensure it is safe and appropriate for your individual needs and health status.

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat steak and eggs all day until ur fit.

if u stall, take a diet break for a couple days. It's not that hard. Millions (billions)have lost weight over the ages. Lifting also helps but most importantly, lower insulin and eat protein/fat.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.