sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anyone in sales? Post tips, tricks, books.

I'm on the tech sales side. I help influence the sale that my reps get through their pipeline. Some of you may be new on your journey, for example I'm one year transferring from more ops engineer roles. Being a sales engineer is a unique role and honing on your hard and soft skills will ensure your success in this business.

I will start with "Ten Things That Require Zero Talent"

- Being On Time
    - Attitude
    - Work Ethic
    - Passion
    - Effort
    - Being Coachable
    - Body Language
    - Doing Extra
    - Energy
    - Being Prepared

A few books I recommend.

Hope that helps! Post more information.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BDSMBBW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Marketing and sales are almost the same if you are a solopreneur

Want to read : HBR's 10 Must Reads on Sales: HBR's 10 Must Reads Series
    The Ultimate Sales Machine - Chet holmes

Seth godins books are all great and worth a quick summary read from chatgpt. Daniel pinks "To sell is human" is also good.

Sources of power by gary klein is one of the best books i have ever read on power and influence. Really opened my eyes on how the world works.

ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000) ThomasCFA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Working on my level III now. Already a level II.

jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jafomofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sell out!

i thought about switching to presales for Cisco at one point, went through the first round of interviewing before backing out due to personal reasons. Sounds like a cushy job and our vendor SEs are generally pretty worthless, we ask questions they say they will get back to us but as long as we do that, it's all good. Our VAR SEs tend to be a little more useful but most of their knowledge still boils down to knowing multiple vendor product lines, etc...

The only place where we have an SE that shines is our VMWare SE. He's a stud and we have an SME on staff from VMWare also but the SE will actually sit down and do engineering and design with us when asked. He promotes products that actually would be useful in our environment instead of everyhting they have, etc...
    "I'm not like most girls." -most girls

manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000) manmore350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I found GAP Selling by Keenan to be very helpful. No none-sense approach to sales.

I am currently lookin for a Tech Sales or SaaS sales job. If anyone can hook a miscer up - send me a DM pls! ill share my LinkedIn etc