Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

golfers elbow , a pain right in the medial epicondyle bony bump ...

I suddenly developed this pain somewhere in march 20 2023 in the inner elbow ...

i have been working out in the gym from december 1st 2022 ...

and this pain doesn't look like its leaving me anytime soon ...

i dont have an extreme pain ... but a mild annoying pain is there from march 20 2023 ...

i have stopped going to gym after feeling this annoying pain because i don't want to make it worse ...

some good points from chatgpt ...

The length of time it takes to recover from medial epicondyle pain can vary depending on several factors, such as the severity and cause of the injury, your overall health, and the type of treatment you receive.

In general, mild cases of medial epicondyle pain may improve with rest, ice, and over-the-counter pain medications within a few days to a couple of weeks. However, more severe cases of medial epicondyle pain, such as those associated with tendinitis or a tear in the tendon or muscle, can take several weeks to months to heal completely.

Treatment options for medial epicondyle pain may include physical therapy exercises, stretching and strengthening exercises, ice or heat therapy, and in some cases, immobilization or bracing. Your healthcare provider may also recommend other treatments such as medication, injections, or surgery, depending on the severity of your condition.

It is important to follow your healthcare provider's recommendations and avoid activities that may aggravate your medial epicondyle pain during the recovery period. If you are experiencing persistent or worsening pain, or if you have other concerns about your recovery, you should consult with your healthcare provider.
    and few things i have been doing since march 20 2023 ...

As an AI language model, I cannot provide medical advice or treatment recommendations. However, I can provide general information about cross friction massage and the medial epicondyle.

Cross friction massage is a type of massage therapy that involves applying pressure and friction to an injured or painful area to promote healing and reduce pain. It is often used to treat tendinitis and other types of soft tissue injuries.

The medial epicondyle is a bony bump on the inside of the elbow that is the attachment site for several muscles and tendons. It can be affected by injuries such as golfer's elbow, which is a type of tendinitis that affects the muscles and tendons on the inside of the elbow.

If you are experiencing pain or discomfort in your medial epicondyle, it is important to consult a qualified healthcare professional, such as a physical therapist or sports medicine physician, who can evaluate your condition and recommend appropriate treatment options.

They may recommend cross friction massage as part of a broader treatment plan, along with other therapies such as rest, ice, physical therapy exercises, and medication if necessary. However, the appropriateness of cross friction massage and its effectiveness in treating your specific condition will depend on various factors, including the severity and cause of your injury, your medical history, and other individual factors.
    i really wanted to get back to gym ....

but this is taking too much time to heal ...

very annoying ...

thanks

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pankajakshan39 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Get a TheraBand FlexBar.
    Thanks for your reply ...

I will try to get that very soon ...

i just did a cross friction massage on my elbow with a deodorant roll on like thing ...

its really difficult to do that with the hands like they say ...

it was a bit painful right on that bony bump ...

and resting ... tomorrow i have to see if pain increases or decreases ....

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've dealt with both golfers and tennis elbow. First identify the movement(s) causing you issues and fix your form or discontinue the movement(s) altogether. Then rehab. These two videos helped me. Total rest doesn't do much for tendonitis. You need to find the source of the pain, correct, and then strengthen the surrounding muscles.

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been dealing with this for the last 9 months in one of my elbows. Where you feel the pain is very likely NOT the root cause. That portion of the elbow is a nerve center where you can feel pain from a variety of different issues. Somewhat recently watched the video below and started doing the band exercises. The pain in my elbow started subsiding within a day or two and is continuing to improve daily.

The Flywheel Effect - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172103043

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I've dealt with both golfers and tennis elbow. First identify the movement(s) causing you issues and fix your form or discontinue the movement(s) altogether. Then rehab. These two videos helped me. Total rest doesn't do much for tendonitis. You need to find the source of the pain, correct, and then strengthen the surrounding muscles.
    Thanks , i will try to do that ...

I still cannot include links in my posts due to post counts and restrictions ...

i have been doing basic stretching exercises like ,

wrist flexion ,

wrist extension ,

pronation and supination of the forearm ...

different types of stretching for golfers elbow ...

also tried forearm pronation and supination strengthening

that last stretching or strengthening exercise seems to stretch that particular painful part a little more than most of the other exercises i tried ....

and i feel a little bit more comfortable after that ....

Originally Posted by CW47 View Post
    I've been dealing with this for the last 9 months in one of my elbows. Where you feel the pain is very likely NOT the root cause. That portion of the elbow is a nerve center where you can feel pain from a variety of different issues. Somewhat recently watched the video below and started doing the band exercises. The pain in my elbow started subsiding within a day or two and is continuing to improve daily.
    Wow 9 months is a lot of time ...

Thanks for that youtube link ...

i will try all those stretching and strengthening exercises in it as soon as possible ...

let me try to get a proper stretching band soon ...

i have been only doing basic stretching exercises and some massages ... and the pain remains the same ...

time to try some advanced stretching and strengthening exercises too ...

This one massage technique i simply tried seems to be working much better than most of the things i have tried ...

What i did was a deep tissue massage on my elbow areas where it was hurting with some Indian Ayurvedic oils ...

I did it like a cross friction massage with my entire palm ...

My inner elbow pain is mostly in my left inner elbow ...so i used my right palm and did the massage ...

And that area and muscles seems less tight now ... and the pain has also decreased by at least 40% ....

I will let you know if there is any big improvements tomorrow ....

rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100) rlondonsarah5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for this channel

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    This

Different exercises with it depending on where your elbow pain is. Highly recommend.
    The Iron never lies to you

Thanks for the replies ,

It started from March 20 . 2023 ...

After 60 days mine is improving ...

All i did was stretch the arms and elbows and massage the arms and elbows once a day ...

At this rate of healing , i should be able to go back to gym around June 20 , 2023 ...

So minimum 90 days of rest was required ...

Thanks

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pankajakshan39 View Post
    It started from March 20 . 2023 ...

After 60 days mine is improving ...

All i did was stretch the arms and elbows and massage the arms and elbows once a day ...

At this rate of healing , i should be able to go back to gym around June 20 , 2023 ...

So minimum 90 days of rest was required ...
    When you get back to the gym, buy an elbow brace that wraps around the upper forearm just below the elbow - that type of brace often works better for tennis & golfer's elbow than elbow braces that wrap around the elbow itself.

Also, be wary of your programming (especially exercise choices, volume & intensity) as that likely was the underlying cause if you got this problem within a few months of beginning to work out. Most people are actually able to continue working out while recovering from golfer's elbow, with logical adjustments to exercises, weight, grip position, using braces/wraps, etc.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Also, be wary of your programming (especially exercise choices, volume & intensity) as that likely was the underlying cause if you got this problem within a few months of beginning to work out. Most people are actually able to continue working out while recovering from golfer's elbow, with logical adjustments to exercises, weight, grip position, using braces/wraps, etc.
    I can't emphasize this enough. Resting is doing very little to help. Your programming needs adjusting. And if you think you can rest for 90 days and then go back to the same program that caused your tendonitis, get ready for a big disappointment. It's going to come right back. I've continued training through both tennis and golfer's elbow by simply eliminating and modifying exercises that were causing and aggravating the issue while adding in therabar and other exercises to strengthen and rehabilitate the muscles surrounding the tendon.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    When you get back to the gym, buy an elbow brace that wraps around the upper forearm just below the elbow - that type of brace often works better for tennis & golfer's elbow than elbow braces that wrap around the elbow itself.

I almost forgot to tell that ...

I use an elbow sleeve to support my arms and elbows during work ...

I wear it from morning to evening at work ...

Yes my plan this time is to slowly build back the routines ...

I developed this issue when i was doing a lot of barbell curls ...

I am going to avoid that for a while , and let me see if i can at least do my regular pushups properly ...

Thanks

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    I can't emphasize this enough. Resting is doing very little to help. Your programming needs adjusting. And if you think you can rest for 90 days and then go back to the same program that caused your tendonitis, get ready for a big disappointment. It's going to come right back. I've continued training through both tennis and golfer's elbow by simply eliminating and modifying exercises that were causing and aggravating the issue while adding in therabar and other exercises to strengthen and rehabilitate the muscles surrounding the tendon.
    Next time at gym , i am going to do it slow and steady ...

I will try to buy that therabar flexbar very soon before going to the gym ...

Thanks

After 90 days , it still have not completely healed ...

I still have little pain there ...

Nothing intense , but i am sure if i workout even with that little pain ... i would do more damage there ...

Then i read this today ...

drgraeme.com/articles/2019/08/tennis-elbows-public
    Tennis elbow is a painful and disabling condition that is said to develop through overuse, but why does it then refuse to heal and defy treatment?

Then i also read this ...

drgraeme.com/articles/2021/10/self-massage-and-trigger-point-therapy-for-tennis-elbow
    Self massage and trigger point therapy for tennis elbow

Tennis elbow is considered a difficult condition and too often does not respond to treatments, but this does not have to be.
    What they ignore

What they ignore is that the overuse of the muscles causes them to tighten and develop trigger points (which cause further tightness) (4–8)⁠. This tightness creates extra tension on the attachment at the lateral epicondyle

Trigger point therapy

This basic massage technique can be easily modified to become a highly effective trigger point therapy. As you move along the muscle you may find part that is particularly tight, and some may contain a tender lump that possibly refers pain. These are possible trigger points. When you get to these tight spots or lumps stop and maintain pressure for 5-10 seconds before moving on
    My inner elbow side was actually feeling like a rock to be honest ...

I thought that was normal ...

But after reading that i stretched and pressed my arm in a u turn position against the wall and kept it like that for 2 or 3 minutes ....

After bringing it back to a normal position , that part was not feeling like a rock anymore ...

That is a bit weird ...

So i am planning to continue this type of stretching in the coming days ...

And let me see what happens ...

Thanks

Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yekim76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Voodoo flossing worked for me