GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Parmesan Reggiano vs American Parmesan

I'm fairly certain the cheese shakers in pizza restaurants are Reggiano. I might be wrong about that because it's more expensive, but it tastes much different than common parmesan cheese from the store. Reggiano from the store is much more richly flavored stuff.

bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    I'm fairly certain the cheese shakers in pizza restaurants are Reggiano. I might be wrong about that because it's more expensive, but it tastes much different than common parmesan cheese from the store. Reggiano from the store is much more richly flavored stuff.
    imma have to try that it sounds bouji and mad good

bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10) bleuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    honestly tho how well does it sit in ur stomach

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The stuff you see in pizza shakers is far from the real thing. It contains so many additives that Kraft was legally forced to stop selling its cheese labeled Parmesan in Europe.

True Parmigiano-Reggiano is allowed to contain only three ingredients: milk (produced in the Parma/Reggio region), salt, and rennet (a natural enzyme from calf intestine). Most of the stuff sold in grocery store cheese sections are not even real Parmesan-Reggiano. But you can find real Parmigiano-Reggiano right alongside all the Argentinean and New Jersey “parmesan” knockoffs at almost any reputable cheese counter, and you can tell by the signature pin-prick patterns and the words Parmigiano-Reggiano embossed all over every square inch of the rind.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.