Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See Jigsaw….. Braves are too preoccupied bringing in guys like Ray Kerr and Matt Carpenter to do anything worthwhile.

Meanwhile all the retarded AA and Braves supporters are clamoring how “smart” of a move this was because their head is so far up their ass they can’t see this is all a bunch of ****ing nonsense while every other org is trying to actually get better.

Gotta keep that AA worship at an all time high though so even when there’s nothing but minor league signings going on just pretend they’re like signing Babe Ruth!!!! Go AA!!! So smart!!!!!!

Nevermind that all of our prospects have arrived and are under relatively affordable control for the next few years and now is the time to make an actual push by bringing in some final pieces that may be a bit expensive.

Nah we’ll just ****ing waste it instead continuing to add to our contentment with first round exits until everyone slowly leaves.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Dodgers are buying everybody!
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Registered User Randomthoughts1's Avatar
    Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dodgers super team

Registered User Randomthoughts1's Avatar
    Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100) Randomthoughts1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Will they ever add a cap in baseball because of some of these deals?

Vincent van Dasitmane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dodgers should just re-sign Bauer for cheap as well at this point. Their starting pitching is going to be nasty af when everyone is healthy

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yamamoto gets 12 years $325 MM from the Dodgers. Inb4 he doesn't get any of it until 2050.

Sucks, I wanted him on the Yankees. Silver lining is it frees up money so we can hopefully go after Murakami whenever he posts.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Randomthoughts1 View Post
    Will they ever add a cap in baseball because of some of these deals?
    Doubt it, MLBPA wouldn't agree to that. I expect some sort of rules/regulations incoming regarding deferred contracts though.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreenMintTea View Post
    Dodgers should just re-sign Bauer for cheap as well at this point. Their starting pitching is going to be nasty af when everyone is healthy
    All they've done is signed a bunch of unprovens

1. Ohtani hasn't really proved he can consistently be a two way player. And it's only going to get harder coming off of injuries
    2. Glasnow hasn't really proved he can pitch a full season
    3. Yamamoto has never pitched in the MLB. Is he going to be Yu Darvish or Daisuke Matsuzaka?

If everything clicks for them sure they could be really good. But that's a house of cards they built. Not hating out of jealousy. It's an honest assessment. I'd trust Aaron Nola, Sonny Gray, and Blake Snell over any of the guys they added. Literally could have had that trio for less money, not that money matters to them.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

In spite of all that I actually respect their efforts. There might be obvious holes that could have this go badly but even if it does at least they went out and tried and have a shot at something that also could be very good. So whether it works out favorably or unfavorably you have to give them credit. The Braves on the other hand plan to roll out f*cking Reynaldo Lopez to fill their ONE rotation need. Dodgers had 3x the work to do and the Braves couldn't even match the effort for 1 lousy spot to fill. F*ck them.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    All they've done is signed a bunch of unprovens

1. Ohtani hasn't really proved he can consistently be a two way player. And it's only going to get harder coming off of injuries
    2. Glasnow hasn't really proved he can pitch a full season
    3. Yamamoto has never pitched in the MLB. Is he going to be Yu Darvish or Daisuke Matsuzaka?

If everything clicks for them sure they could be really good. But that's a house of cards they built. Not hating out of jealousy. It's an honest assessment. I'd trust Aaron Nola, Sonny Gray, and Blake Snell over any of the guys they added. Literally could have had that trio for less money, not that money matters to them.
    True, but they have a money printer and Yamamoto is basically like getting a generational prospect but just paying money for it and not having to luck into the draft pick.

Also fukk Sonny Gray. If the Yankees go after him again I will be beyond pissed. Not only did it go terribly the first time, but even last year Twins fans were melting down on Twitter a lot as he would implode at like the 5 inning mark on a regular basis.

There are other guys too though. Montgomery is available. Supposedly the Brewers are shopping Burnes. White Sox might deal Cease.
    In spite of all that I actually respect their efforts. There might be obvious holes that could have this go badly but even if it does at least they went out and tried and have a shot at something that also could be very good. So whether it works out favorably or unfavorably you have to give them credit. The Braves on the other hand plan to roll out f*cking Reynaldo Lopez to fill their ONE rotation need. Dodgers had 3x the work to do and the Braves couldn't even match the effort for 1 lousy spot to fill. F*ck them.
    Yeah I can't complain because Yankees went out and got Soto. I don't know if we're actually going to sign him longterm though. Sucks that the Dodgers mog every other team in that way, but then again the Yankees did the same thing for years. Power dynamics and financial resources are always going to shift in sports, so the other teams just have to adapt in other ways. Maybe if Cashman could actually draft worth a schit we wouldn't have to rely on free agents all the time.

I really feel bad for a team like Cleveland. They draft well, they develop players well. But not only do they not get any free agents, they also lose most of their home grown talent. If they had even half the payroll of the Yankees they'd be yearly title contenders.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    Doubt it, MLBPA wouldn't agree to that. I expect some sort of rules/regulations incoming regarding deferred contracts though.
    theres already rules/regs around it that minimizes the benefit of it

Ok the Braves finally did something. It's not my favorite choice they could have made but it's at least something. I wouldn't have considered Glasnow that much more of a reliable option if they had gone that route for comparison, though I never wanted Glasnow either. What I'm saying is I'm glad they at least finally tried something.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Gotta give credit to these Japanese players, they're duping MLB teams with these contracts offers pretty good lol.

Meanwhile you got all these DR and Venezuelan talent like Acuna, Albies, Arraez, Alcantara, Julio Rodriguez etc signing for pennies lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

Charlie Culberson Attempting To Become Pitcher, Re-Signs With Braves On Minors Deal
    LMAO! I guarantee he makes the club. Braves trolling the world with Culberson every season.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nah Giants will be desperate and pay him more after LAD landed Shohei. Why go play under the shadow of Shohei too? Yamamoto has more to gain going to the Giants imo. Aside from winning that is lol.
    because
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GreenMintTea View Post
    Dodger players dont want him on the team.....i'd take him on the Yankees tho. He got railroaded by that main broad trying to extort him, but there's like 2-3 other cases pending. No team is gonna take that PR hit right now.
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Vincent van Dasitmane GreenMintTea's Avatar
    GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenMintTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Dodger players dont want him on the team.....i'd take him on the Yankees tho. He got railroaded by that main broad trying to extort him, but there's like 2-3 other cases pending. No team is gonna take that PR hit right now.
    Yeah, that's true. Most of the Dodgers guys seem like the type to be like that too. At least one of the things that came out after the main case was some Ohio chick that seemed like a legit psycho as well. There were texts that came out with him offering to pay for a hotel for her because he just wanted to get the **** away from her at the time iirc. I feel like he's just such a massive liability that MLB want nothing to do with the guy

I'll just be honest it's time we remove the freedom of speech amendment because all the media does is uses it to ruin lives. At the very least freedom of speech should not apply to the media. It's clear they need a different set of rules. They've completely abused that amendment in the most heinous of ways over the last 15ish years.

Sure you could blame women for false accusations too but women are gonna women. It possible her mind is so warped she believes every word she's accusing him of. In the end it's the media who convicts people before any sort of trial or investigation.
    -SoutheastBeast1

ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100) ninja13000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SPP1 View Post
    Let's go

charismatic voice !

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd be happy if the Mets signed Trevor Bauer.

Theo is the best.

The Iron never lies to you

Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Eh I'd pass on that for the Yankees. He definitely got entrapped, but I just don't want someone who is into that sort of sexual behavior on the team. We already gave Chapman a big contract after it came out that he beat his wife. This is different and lesser for sure, especially as it was consensual and she wanted to extort Bauer, but it's still scummy behavior.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for 2024

Where is the best place to stream games for free? I want to watch Mets opening day. I bought the package last year but missed 3/4 of games. No point now

Apprec brahs
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”