swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swolefnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Broke up w gf then got back with her 48 hrs later

Been dating 6 months with a nice girl. No sloot, good father relationship, never goes out, we don’t have the same hobbies but we do like watching Netflix and walking/hiking

She is my first real gf for this long and a part of me likes her very much but the other part of me wants to explore more and have more fun before I’m 30. I am scared of commitment and scared I won’t find anyone like her again.

I broke up 2 days ago and she was devastated and I felt so much guilt. I did experience some freedom all weekend hanging out with the guys but I missed her so much. We ended up meeting the next day and it turned into a “break” for a week or two and then last night she wanted an answer now.

We are back now and I know everything will not be th same cause I hurt her but I know she still likes me. Said we can take it slow and not think long-term too much. Neither of us wants to marry anytime soon. I do want to meet other women but at the same time I care about this girl. Is it better to just keep going day by day? I am still enjoying my time but also feel like I could b missing out on other opportunities. 6 months is not a long time though.
    "It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience."

- Julius Caesar

Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mountaineer92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    boyo you are retarded.

shes just plotting to get back at you now and will do so. hope your "boys" are your actual boys and wouldnt fk her
    PUREBLOOD CREW
    Top G Crew

#1 Misc Tate supporter.

If you are reading this - go do 100 push ups.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on beginning a never ending toxic cycle.
    In Hoots We Trust.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You just signed the death warrant of your relationship. Usually it's the woman who signs that, but you just beat her to it.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you done messed up boyo

non-sloot, good relationship with father, doesn't go out as much and seems like she likes you and cares about you. why ruin a good thing with the whole grass is greener syndrome and FOMO. it's usually women who do that.

now she's just gonna think you can't make up your mind and you're gonna do the same thing again. so she might take the initiative.

i don't say this about a lot of women but how you are describing this, she honestly deserves better than you and I wouldn't be surprised if she will leave you for a man who is more committal, decisive and won't take her for granted. you're just being a fkboi.

the way this is gonna end is you wanting to have your fun, and then realizing at the end of it that it is all just empty and you wanting to go back. but you can't.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    tbh dude it's over. much as that sucks to realize.

once the first breakup happens, the party who got broken up with will always have that in the back of their mind and it will affect how they approach the relationship moving forward, either directly or subconsciously. They'll be more guarded, explore more options, etc.

Ideally, she's above that. but we're only human, and most are not. It'd be the same for you if she had broken up with you only to walk it back 2 days later.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swolefnatic View Post
    I do want to meet other women but at the same time I care about this girl. Is it better to just keep going day by day? I am still enjoying my time but also feel like I could be missing out on other opportunities. 6 months is not a long time though.
    Why do you want to meet other girls?

Do you want someone more physically attractive? Are you not the most sexually compatible?

How many girls have you dated/hooked up with previously?