Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

ITT: Post your lifting/fitness goals for this spring 2023 (DYEL welcome)

For those of us here that actually lift, what is your goal for this spring?

-What are you working towards?
    -What kind of progress have you made so far?
    -What challenges have you faced?
    -How will you adaptively work through these challenges?
    -What lessons have you learned along the way?

On my end, I began my cut earlier this year as I felt pretty motivated in the late winter. I began this cutting phase leaner than I have ever been so I am working hard to break through new territory. I'm already at a level of leanness and conditioning I've never been at after only approximately 7 weeks of cutting, and it's surprising to experience these things in my mid 30s as I struggled with this throughout my 20s. It's pretty exciting and it's taught me that the old saying 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks' is utter bullschit. If you're consistent and dedicated enough, within reason, you can achieve anything you want. If someone else can do something, you can too.

Godspeed my lifting boyos. For the DYELs here, get on this train now. It's not too late. We're all gonna make it.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where my lifting brahs at today fwark
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just trying to get lean enough to start another bulk. I keep snacking or drinking alcohol due to boredom though.
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

Originally Posted by GaryRidgway View Post
    Just trying to get lean enough to start another bulk. I keep snacking or drinking alcohol due to boredom though.
    Any activity you can engage in to curb the boredom? Any skill you can learn? A local club you can join?

GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GaryRidgway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Any activity you can engage in to curb the boredom? Any skill you can learn? A local club you can join?
    It's mostly evening boredom so I'm trying to save calories for later when I most likely to mess up. Also been going on night walks which I find pretty relaxing.
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

It's mostly evening boredom so I'm trying to save calories for later when I most likely to mess up. Also been going on night walks which I find pretty relaxing.
    I wonder if some kind of intermittent fasting approach might be helpful. On my end, I have a lighter meal around 11am-12pm and then a large meal around 5pm-6pm or so. I keep really busy in the afternoon and it's nice to eat a bunch of food all at once end of the afternoon. I'm cutting, by the way.

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    low bf

functionally fit

probably unfolds naturally from working in the right network

I wonder if some kind of intermittent fasting approach might be helpful. On my end, I have a lighter meal around 11am-12pm and then a large meal around 5pm-6pm or so. I keep really busy in the afternoon and it's nice to eat a bunch of food all at once end of the afternoon. I'm cutting, by the way.
    I've been thinking about giving that a try on my rest days and see how I like it. What time do you train at? Do you train fasted?
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Just keep lifting to stay in decent shape no goals really lol.

BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrahMike is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just get back to being consistent....lift 3x week, cardio 2 days.

Life has gotten in the way the last few months and I've gained 15 lbs and lost a good bit of strength, stamina and just overall feel meh.

Had a great workout yesterday, so it's just making it happen from her on
    I'm naked

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm just trying to maintain. Been eating sweets off the rails this past week so gotta get back on track. I had Covid in Feb for weeks so couldn't lift and then my dog passed early March so it's just been really difficult to get into a good groove again. Typically lift 3 days a week and try to do cardio 5 or so days a week. Trying to get back into this ASAP.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PrimarisIn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    80s for db bench press
    90s for db rows

182-185 pounds, 15% bodyfat

I'm really proud of how I look with a shirt on but could always do with some extra leaness

Current pic:

Goal leaness for spring 2023:

Last edited by PrimarisIn; 03-29-2023 at 09:48 AM.

Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Currently cutting. My first 'real' cut in like 4+ years.
    High (where I started): 242
    Current: ~225
    Goal: ~210-215

Down ~17lbs so far.

Got very sick mid-Feb. Was effectively housebound (other than hospital and doc appointments) for about 3 weeks. Lost like 8lbs (uncontrolled) over those weeks, which wouldn't be awful news if I'd maintained an okay-ish diet and even a little bit of lifting, but it was all lost due to terrible appetite (leading to only eating small amounts of 'comfort food') and sedentary lifestyle. I have regained 3lbs since getting back on the diet/exercise train, and will resume my cutting next Monday.

Basically addressed above. Just trying to replenish/restore, and get my tolerance for activity back to where it was pre-illness.

Fukk letting yourself go in terms of diet. Although I never stopped lifting, my diet (that got me all the way to 242) was not conducive to a healthy body composition. Whatever strength and muscle gains I made during those years ended up being overshadowed by the belly I grew and the terrible cardiovascular endurance I developed. I don't personally care about being "shredded" (the 210-215 range will be ~12% for me) but on the flipside it sucks going even just a little too far into hibernating bear mode.
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

I've been thinking about giving that a try on my rest days and see how I like it. What time do you train at? Do you train fasted?
    I train at approximately 7:30am-8:00am and I do train fasted. Mind you, I've been doing this for 10 years. I can't imagine any other way. It's become my lifestyle.

Originally Posted by Robmnrd View Post

Currently cutting. My first 'real' cut in like 4+ years.
    High (where I started): 242
    Current: ~225
    Goal: ~210-215

Down ~17lbs so far.

Got very sick mid-Feb. Was effectively housebound (other than hospital and doc appointments) for about 3 weeks. Lost like 8lbs (uncontrolled) over those weeks, which wouldn't be awful news if I'd maintained an okay-ish diet and even a little bit of lifting, but it was all lost due to terrible appetite (leading to only eating small amounts of 'comfort food') and sedentary lifestyle. I have regained 3lbs since getting back on the diet/exercise train, and will resume my cutting next Monday.

Basically addressed above. Just trying to replenish/restore, and get my tolerance for activity back to where it was pre-illness.

Fukk letting yourself go in terms of diet. Although I never stopped lifting, my diet (that got me all the way to 242) was not conducive to a healthy body composition. Whatever strength and muscle gains I made during those years ended up being overshadowed by the belly I grew and the terrible cardiovascular endurance I developed. I don't personally care about being "shredded" (the 210-215 range will be ~12% for me) but on the flipside it sucks going even just a little too far into hibernating bear mode.
    I wish you the best of luck dead srs. Seems like you're on the path!

Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Drew23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Time for me to take a small step back, drop down to about 205 (currently walking around at 225) increase cardio and work on some weaknesses mainly to improve my squat. Possibly do a bench only meet at 198 some time in the summer and see if I can throw up a big number there. Looking at competing full meet in September at 220 again with goals of a 900 squat and 600+ pull. Bench has consistently been improving so I'll focus less on that and just keep doing what has been working.
    I'm not DrewDarden

Best Meet lifts: S:805 B:705 D:560 Total:2070 (220, equipped, drug free)
    Best Raw (gym lifts): S:540 B:380 D:515

Want to bench more? Click here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178958341
    ~ Molon Labe ~

Who the **** was phone?! Robmnrd's Avatar
    Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robmnrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish you the best of luck dead srs. Seems like you're on the path!
    Thanks brah, we're all gonna make it

Originally Posted by Drew23 View Post
    Time for me to take a small step back, drop down to about 205 (currently walking around at 225) increase cardio and work on some weaknesses mainly to improve my squat. Possibly do a bench only meet at 198 some time in the summer and see if I can throw up a big number there. Looking at competing full meet in September at 220 again with goals of a 900 squat and 600+ pull. Bench has consistently been improving so I'll focus less on that and just keep doing what has been working.
    Fuark (srs)
    MISC Haxball Crew
    (Haxball Username: "Jus' Saiyan...")

Misc Positivity and Never Neg Crew

I always pick second to last in the pick a number threads Crew

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've gotten into mountain biking big time the past year so hoping to compete in my first race during the summer.

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Outlift and mog all the misc roidcels and trtcels
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IonZephyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Continue losing BF and weight. Came down from 213lbs and want to get around 195lb. Not far off. Slightly cleaner diet + stopping alcohol 100% did ****ing wonders.

Spend the next chunk of the year slowly coming back from injuries. Was injury prone af in 2022. Sprained left foot has stopped me from cardio completely. Most importantly, right shoulder problems. Finally got an MRI done last week which revealed a frayed labrum with inflammation in my AC joint... I start a period of physical therapy in a week from now. Very serious goal to spend most of this year getting this shoulder back to normal. Will probably look to cut out BB benchpressing completely tbh. Need to find out which exercises do the most damage to these shoulder areas.

AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AriesTH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cant decide if i want to get leaner and then bulk or if i just want to put on size. logical option is to just put on size but summer is coming

goal is to compete late this year or next year
    ASOT Crew
    BLM Crew (Bang Local MILFs)

Originally Posted by AshWar View Post
    Outlift and mog all the misc roidcels and trtcels
    Good luck. I'll be bulking to 300lbs soon for maximum moggage
    Fat Guy Coalition
    2024 Bulking Crew

nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strict press at 150lbs for 8 reps
    Murph workout in 90 mins or less
    Maintain fiseek (not lose weight)
    Increase barefoot miles per week to 15-20
    Maintain ice baths for 11 mins per week.

^^ mirin' actual misc lifters coming out of the woodwork to share their experiences. godspeed to all of my lifting boyos and your individual lifting goals.

we're all gonna make it.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mainly just want to get down to around 10-12% bodyfat. I've said that numerous times in the past, and have failed though.

Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kawhilights has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Basically dropped alcohol down to once every 3 weeks or 4 weeks back in late July. Picked up lifting seriously around 2-3x week since then. Went from 250 down to 225 since then. Diet is mainly home cooked food, with good quality chicken and beef along with veggies, etc.

Currently on 5x3 for squats, after noticing my form was wrong. Weight dropped but no more weird pains. Hit 235x5x3 yesterday. Hoping to hit 265-285x5x3 by late May or so. Bench is at 195x5x3, and that was a huge form issue too. Gonna try to be at 225x5x3 late May too.

I only deadlift with my trap bar these days as I get zero low back soreness with it. Hit 520 at 235 lbs, I can still pull 450. Hoping to get into mid 500s by late May.

Been banging hammies and glutes hard along with weight loss to get back into dunking. I got too fat and lazy and lost it.
    Lurking since '05 - the days of VS gorilla/cloud/goku threads

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I mainly just want to get down to around 10-12% bodyfat. I've said that numerous times in the past, and have failed though.
    Took me 10 years to finally go from 215 to 170 at probably around 10-12% bf. Lots of ups/down, bulks/cuts since then but it's achievable for sure. A nice consistent 12-16 week cut. What goes into 'failing' on your end? Like what are the specific challenges about cutting down to that body fat range? I'm sure we've experienced similar challenges.

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    post bollz n penis head op

Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -What are you working towards? Losing 70 more lbs
    -What kind of progress have you made so far? lost 20 lbs
    -What challenges have you faced? Lazyness
    -How will you adaptively work through these challenges? Push through
    -What lessons have you learned along the way? It aint easy

Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inputlite90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck. I'll be bulking to 300lbs soon for maximum moggage
    Dude don't do it. It aint fun being 300 lbs. Just clean bulk!