View Poll Results: What is your highest degree earned?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • AS/AA

3 5.45%
  • BS/BA

22 40.00%
  • MS/MA/JD/MD

24 43.64%
  • PhD

6 10.91%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000)

What is your highest degree earned?

What is it? What is it in? More than one?

From what I gather Bodhy is not the only person lying so post other liars too.

I have an MA and I am working on my second part time. unranked state school for both lol Seriously nothing to brag about and I am just doing it because it is an excuse to read and write stuff I would never do normally. Also makes me interesting to the younger females at the college sport bars and it helps get the conversation going and I have been lucky and ****ed a few young hoes from my college as a result so I am happy.

Edit, I also want to mention that there was a huge gap between my BA to my first ma and then to strating my second ma. But I did continuously **** young hoes, that never changed.
    Last edited by MasterMorality; 03-28-2023 at 05:47 PM.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My highest degree earned is Masters of Research.

If you actually have an education, you do realise the following apply with these accusations, right?:

1.Firstly, the burden of proof is on the accuser. You need to show tangible evidence I'm not educated, it's not up to me to show that I am. If you fling an accusation, it's on you to back it up. It doesn't fall on me to show proof just because you flung an accusation.

Just catch yourself for a second and ignore all the angry squealing. Do you realise these accusations of fraud don't derive from any tangible evidence? It's just a circular series of accusations which other angry Trumpers picked up and no one ever bothered to premise it on any evidence?

2. Secondly, guilty until proven innocent isn't a thing. You're assuming I must be a fraud until I've proven I'm not. That's wrong. The correct attitude is either to just accept a fairly unremarkable claim at face value or remain agnostic until you've seen evidence one way or the other.

Worth mentioning there is already evidence I'm in the PhD. Evidence you've either ignored or tried to fit to some other ridiculous narrative which makes no sense.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000) MasterMorality is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    My highest degree earned is Masters of Research.

If you actually have an education, you do realise the following apply with these accusations, right?:

1.Firstly, the burden of proof is on the accuser. You need to show tangible evidence I'm not educated, it's not up to me to show that I am. If you fling an accusation, it's on you to back it up. It doesn't fall on me to show proof just because you flung an accusation.

Just catch yourself for a second and ignore all the angry squealing. Do you realise these accusations of fraud don't derive from any tangible evidence? It's just a circular series of accusations which other angry Trumpers picked up and no one ever bothered to premise it on any evidence?

2. Secondly, guilty until proven innocent isn't a thing. You're assuming I must be a fraud until I've proven I'm not. That's wrong. The correct attitude is either to just accept a fairly unremarkable claim at face value or remain agnostic until you've seen evidence one way or the other.

Worth mentioning there is already evidence I'm in the PhD. Evidence you've either ignored or tried to fit to some other ridiculous narrative which makes no sense.
    I read through that big thread and I read some other threads that were linked. Bodhy, it is pretty obvious you are lying or exaggerating. I went in assuming you were being honest and miscers were being miscers, but it looks like they are calling you out based on solid evidence. I have no personal beef with you, just looking at all the stuff in a bucnh of threads.

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MasterMorality View Post
    I read through that big thread and I read some other threads that were linked. Bodhy, it is pretty obvious you are lying or exaggerating. I went in assuming you were being honest and miscers were being miscers, but it looks like they are calling you out based on solid evidence. I have no personal beef with you, just looking at all the stuff in a bucnh of threads.

There's no solid evidence, just accusations. The plural of accusation isn't evidence, and you'd best not listen to trolls who are deliberately trying to stir up chit. The evidence thus far is:

1. The digital transcripts I've posted.

2. The order form for the PhD transcript which says $40.

3. The receipt I posted showing I paid $40.

4. The envelope in my hands which arrived from the university a few weeks later, something I paid $40 for- the exact price of a PhD transcript.

How do you explain this evidence if I'm not in the program? It's going to necessitate a ridiculous narrative, and it would be the most elaborate larp or hoax ever perpetuated on BB.com.

Wouldn't Occam's razor suggest I'm simply in the program and like the usual Trumper conspiracies, this all turned out to be a big shouting bag of hot air?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 phd's I've confirmed in discord

Using bodhy's criteria
    Last edited by gachase21; 03-28-2023 at 07:42 PM.
    "It's astounding it's not worse than it is."

SillieBazzillie about the markets 10/3/2023

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf are all those abbrevations?

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Phd=

Poop
    Hands
    Decorator

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got my B.S. in Civil Engineering (Structural Focus), and decided I didn't want to do any more schooling so started my career and got my PE license and now I'm licensed in multiple states doing and signing design work.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XterraRob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    100% chance this thread is used by Bodhy to create another page in his manifesto about "his struggle".
    The Era of Great Noticing has begun.
    Modern liberalism is morally bankrupt and demonic.
    Right wing politics is the new counter-culture.
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) friesbruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MS. not saying in what cuz of misc detectives.
    Bills crew / Bud Light crew / extra onion crew / M&P crew / lcp2 crew / ap3 crew / Trump crew / mcdonalds app crew / cat-owner crew / Tin Cup crew / self-checkout crew / country music crew / RIP snails crew

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, Fraudhy, is absolutely lying. He does not even have a Bachelor's. He is a shoplifting, tranny fuking, sh*t smearer--that's all.

Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Associate of Science/Art

Bachelor of Science/Art

Master of Science/Art--Juris Doctor (Law degree not a doctorate even though it says "doctor")--Medical Doctor (Medical degree not a doctorate same as JD).

Philosophiae Doctor, a PhD is a doctor of philosophy but not a medical doctor (unless one earned an MD) and is called "Philosophiae" from the days when almost all disciplines were considered as philosophy (knowledge) of a certain domain. There are two types of Doctorates that are not PhDs also, a JDS (Law) and DOT/DOD (Theology and Divinity). That is also a hold over from the old days when the three fields all other disciplines fell under were philosophy, law, and theology.
    “DDSF1 is the worst, most insufferable jew, worse than Netanyahu, worse than Soros” —Wincel (circa late 2023)

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Grad school

I loved grad school but actually hated my career after.

Originally Posted by DDSF1 View Post
    OP, Fraudhy, is absolutely lying. He does not even have a Bachelor's. He is a shoplifting, tranny fuking, sh*t smearer--that's all.

Associate of Science/Art

Bachelor of Science/Art

Master of Science/Art--Juris Doctor (Law degree not a doctorate even though it says "doctor")--Medical Doctor (Medical degree not a doctorate same as JD).

Philosophiae Doctor, a PhD is a doctor of philosophy but not a medical doctor (unless one earned an MD) and is called "Philosophiae" from the days when almost all disciplines were considered as philosophy (knowledge) of a certain domain. There are two types of Doctorates that are not PhDs also, a JDS (Law) and DOT/DOD (Theology and Divinity). That is also a hold over from the old days when the three fields all other disciplines fell under were philosophy, law, and theology.

Just a polite reminder that this troll has literally seen the evidence of me holding the envelope from the university, that has the transcript in it, and also the receipt showing I've paid $40 which is the exact amount of a PhD transcript. And he hasn't acknowledged any of it, or if he is forced to, he'll cook up some cringey excuse why it's not actually legit.

Also strong hypocrisy here. Believes I smear chit and fuk trannies based on a single post and doesn't need any further evidence. Doesn't believe I'm in a PhD program even after seeing several pieces of very tangible evidence.

These peolple believe what they want to believe.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As of yesterday I am 60% of the way through my 2nd Masters.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1.Firstly, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
    The burden of proof is on the person making the original claim...which is YOU, ****ot.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just a polite reminder that this troll has literally seen the evidence of me holding the envelope from the university, that has the transcript in it, and also the receipt showing I've paid $40 which is the exact amount of a PhD transcript.
    And, no transcript - which is what you promised, and have never delivered. Your hands are piggy and fat as well, btw. While likely good at scooping up semi-solid material to smear on walls, also the hallmark of a fatbody big boy. Lay off the carbs, brother.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    The burden of proof is on the person making the original claim...which is YOU, ****ot.

No, this is an abuse of the concept of burden of proof. The burden of proof originated as a legal concept, and by virtue of being a concept in the court of law, it applies to the one who accuses.

It doesn't apply automatically to people who just make humdrum claims. You're not saddled with some arbitrary proof burden simply by virtue of making some sort of claim. Do I need proof I had breakfast this morning? Or that I caught an Uber into the office?

It's also brought into debates as well, where burdens of proof do apply, but they apply to both parties since both parties in a debate are there to argue contrary positions. But burdens only arise in debate and they're like a contractual thing, both parties hash out their burdens and go from there.

The burden lies on those making accusations, not ones making simple claims. Besides, the fact you haven't demanded evidence of everyone else ITT WRT to their education makes you a fukking hypocrite, of course.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    And, no transcript - which is what you promised, and have never delivered. Your hands are piggy and fat as well, btw. While likely good at scooping up semi-solid material to smear on walls, also the hallmark of a fatbody big boy. Lay off the carbs, brother.

More disingenuousness. The transcript was literally in my hand and photographed, albeit in an envelope. And that's where it shall remain until I see the donations rolling in.

And rather than admit he's had to give ground on this transcript thing since it's inarguably a letter from the university, he childishly resorts to insulting my hand, when there's nothing really wrong with my hand or physique at all.

This is a tacit admission his fraud claims are going down in flames.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, this is an abuse of the concept of burden of proof. The burden of proof originated as a legal concept, and by virtue of being a concept in the court of law, it applies to the one who accuses.

It doesn't apply automatically to people who just make humdrum claims. You're not saddled with some arbitrary proof burden simply by virtue of making some sort of claim. Do I need proof I had breakfast this morning? Or that I caught an Uber into the office?

It's also brought into debates as well, where burdens of proof do apply, but they apply to both parties since both parties in a debate are there to argue contrary positions. But burdens only arise in debate and they're like a contractual thing, both parties hash out their burdens and go from there.

The burden lies on those making accusations, not ones making simple claims. Besides, the fact you haven't demanded evidence of everyone else ITT WRT to their education makes you a fukking hypocrite, of course.

More disingenuousness. The transcript was literally in my hand and photographed, albeit in an envelope. And that's where it shall remain until I see the donations rolling in.

And rather than admit he's had to give ground on this transcript thing since it's inarguably a letter from the university, he childishly resorts to insulting my hand, when there's nothing really wrong with my hand or physique at all.

This is a tacit admission his fraud claims are going down in flames.

how much Bodhy?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is absolutely farcical low IQ babble.

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    9th degree blackbelt.

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Doodhy had stuck with claiming having a Bachelor's, no one would have batted an eye and none of this autism would have happened. Anyone with a heartbeat and a number 2 pencil can get one. It takes dedication, focus, and having a higher intellectual standard than most to obtain a PhD, at least a worthwhile one like a STEM field. Doodhy has none of those qualities, and spends most of his time flexing his FUPA covered micropenis on a dying internet forum trying to convince us he is intelligent and a PhD holder.

Not a single person that has a PhD or on the path to one would spend time on a forum like this and sperg out with racism and mental breakdowns telling people to kill themselves and move goal posts around when he gets called out on his bullchit.
    Worst jew in the world.

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    3 phd's I've confirmed in discord

Using bodhy's criteria
    I'm actually surprised there aren't more in the poll considering how many experts we have on here about every subject in existence.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    I'm actually surprised there aren't more in the poll considering how many experts we have on here about every subject in existence.
    Lol

Just to be clear- no I really don't have a phd

As a note - ImpressiveGainz phd has been verified (srs)

He temporarily posted transcript on discord

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ranked undergraduate degree > Ranked graduate degree (MD, JD, MFE, technical Ph.D.) > marketable graduate degree (MBA, MPH, etc. from relevant network)

The rest is nonsense. Oh, wow, Dr. Jill Biden wrote something worse than chatgpt does for an Ed.D. from southwest deleware satellite for-profit tech.

Might as well write your own credentials if they are not ranked in any market. No one cares.
    Last edited by DomMJr; 03-29-2023 at 09:22 AM.

Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000)
    phd broscience in quaternionic gender theory

Originally Posted by Stalinshugedick View Post
    phd broscience in quaternionic gender theory
    Please post an envelope to verify

Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Please post an envelope to verify

Promises made. Promises kept.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Masters in engineering and management.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DomMJr View Post
    Ranked undergraduate degree > Ranked graduate degree (MD, JD, MFE, technical Ph.D.) > marketable graduate degree (MBA, MPH, etc. from relevant network)

The rest is nonsense. Oh, wow, Dr. Jill Biden wrote something worse than chatgpt does for an Ed.D. from southwest deleware satellite for-profit tech.

Might as well write your own credentials if they are not ranked in any market. No one cares.
    by ranked undergrad do you mean like eng/nursing/CS?
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.