Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blissful88 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You drank 32oz of 10% beer & stayed walking? Son I am you fukn wot m8

Why are you like dis
    *Tolerance is the lube that slides the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of civilized society*

*We didn't deserve snailsrus*

As always: not medical advice but medical opinion crew

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
    You drank 32oz of 10% beer & stayed walking? Son I am you fukn wot m8

Why are you like dis
    No clue man, wasnt even that drunk lol

jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jreacher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you stop to piss?

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    Did you stop to piss?
    A few times

Originally Posted by dinglebarley View Post
    In relation to their body mass, the testicles and penis of a gorilla are not very noticeable and much smaller than in other apes. The testicles of a gorilla weigh 30-35 g, whereas those of a chimpanzee weigh about 120 g; this compares to about 40 g in the human male. The erect gorilla penis is only 3-6 cm long, whereas that of a chimpanzee measures 8-18 cm in length. How big is your penis Getter_done?
    3-4 soft, 6 hard

Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Peacening has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LMAO that's exactly how my friends and I spent our summer breaks in high school. Brb hit the store that would sell to underage, grab a 40oz or two each, maybe a bunch of tallcans instead (24oz ea), pack of smokes or a couple black n milds, and hit the streets for a long buzzed walk.

How old are you again op?
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Originally Posted by dinglebarley View Post
    Damn
    Yea mane

Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    LMAO that's exactly how my friends and I spent our summer breaks in high school. Brb hit the store that would sell to underage, grab a 40oz or two each, maybe a bunch of tallcans instead (24oz ea), pack of smokes or a couple black n milds, and hit the streets for a long buzzed walk.

How old are you again op?
    Mirin, im 35

CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CLTRD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Lol no i live in Vancouver

Mirin hard
    srs thought u lived in toronto

nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nattyandweak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds all good except the smokes, where did you walk ? Forest, canal regular roads? We need more information.

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    only thing is remaining is fapping to p0rn
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if ur gonna intake nicotine why tf would u smoke a tipped cigarillo and inhale it.... strong wtf I've only seen high schoolers do that chit
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Originally Posted by CLTRD View Post
    srs thought u lived in toronto
    I did for a year once lol

Originally Posted by nattyandweak View Post
    Sounds all good except the smokes, where did you walk ? Forest, canal regular roads? We need more information.
    The city lolz

Originally Posted by gtg View Post
    only thing is remaining is fapping to p0rn
    I fapped 3 times srs

Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    if ur gonna intake nicotine why tf would u smoke a tipped cigarillo and inhale it.... strong wtf I've only seen high schoolers do that chit
    I didnt wanna buy a whole pack of cigs lol

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The city lolz

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got this bag of starbucks french dark roast on sale at the grocery store the other day. Made a few cups this morning. Pretty roasty!
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    Mirin boyo

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    I got this bag of starbucks french dark roast on sale at the grocery store the other day. Made a few cups this morning. Pretty roasty!
    Sounds good af

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mirin boyo

Sounds good af
    Yeah, it's a pretty good one. I'm a big fan of really dark coffee. Nice and smooth and black like a big ol' black lady fart factory I'd shove my schnoz in.

See crews below
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*

Yeah, it's a pretty good one. I'm a big fan of really dark coffee. Nice and smooth and black like a big ol' black lady fart factory I'd shove my schnoz in.

See crews below
    Yeah i too enjoy the bbc!

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    BASED
    A
    S
    E
    D

Basado mi hermano.

Yeah i too enjoy the bbc!
    I often have big bacon cheeseburgers on cheat days.

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    BASED
    A
    S
    E
    D

Basado mi hermano.
    Aw yeah!

I often have big bacon cheeseburgers on cheat days.
    Mmm

TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TuskV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try meditation brah, seriously.
    Trump 2024

Adopt Don't Shop

Originally Posted by TuskV View Post
    Try meditation brah, seriously.
    Tell me more about it brah

koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) koreannoodles77 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tell me more about it brah

Originally Posted by koreannoodles77 View Post
    Lol

Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    damn
    Yeah mane

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't relapse if you never quit amirite? Been sippin caff all workday with snus in the lip. About to go home for a glass of sauv blanc since my weekend starts now ayyyyyy
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Pinochet Did No Wrong AccountinggBrah's Avatar
    AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AccountinggBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No #Relapse on banging twinks?

#Relapse2023
    Pureblood Crew
    Nationalist Crew
    Fair Tax Crew
    Invesco QQQ Crew
    Liberalism is a plague.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    Can't relapse if you never quit amirite? Been sippin caff all workday with snus in the lip. About to go home for a glass of sauv blanc since my weekend starts now ayyyyyy
    Fuark, I wish I'd requested all of tomorrow (instead of about half) off - although it's supposed to be raining all day tomorrow.

I'm on the clock (almost done) taking a "liquid lunch" today though.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Damn that sounds legit srs

I need to schedule a day like that
    Cinco de drinco can't come soon enough. Gotta take advantage of days where it's culturally acceptable to get obliterated at 1pm.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Broady78 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you slipped..there's always tomorrow...You want to slow down...acknowledging is always a good start..Love ya bubba

mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrjolly2323 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Based af boyo!
    IBS Crew
    Misc while on toilet Crew
    Lol@tradies Crew
    Former tradie Crew
    In on 1 star thread Crew