jazzman02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Improve My Routine

Hello.. Looking for tips to improve my workout routine, i'd like to think i've got all the major muscles covered although i've chopped and changed that much lately i've almost inevitably chopped something in a particular area.

My goal is to improve physique aesthetically whilst improving strength.

I'm aiming to train 5 days out of 7. All exercises are 3 sets of 10, once i can complete 3 x 10 the weight is upped next time that exercise is performed. I'll be doing boxing cardio training twice a week also.

Upper 1

Bench Press
    Barbell Row
    Seated Shoulder Press
    Pull Ups
    Dips
    Single Arm Cable Row

Leg 1

Barbell Back Squat
    Deadlift
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curl
    Seated Calf Raises
    Farmers Carries (Overhead)

Upper 2

Incline Hammer Press
    Seated Cable Row (elbows 45 degrees)
    Overhead Shoulder Press
    Decline Bench Press
    Dumbbell Flyes
    Isolateral Pulldown

Arms/ Shoulders

Rope Curl/ Tricep Extension Superset
    Pinwheel Curls
    Tricep Pushdowns
    Lateral Raises
    Rear Delt Flyes
    Cable Rotations
    Palov Press

Leg 2

Leg Press
    Hip Thrust
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curl
    Standing Calf Raises
    Farmers Carries

*should mention that the cardio training will involve some abs work also

Thanks

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why wouldn't you do deadlifts one lower day and squats the other? I don't know anyone who can deadlift well after smashing heavy squats, especially when your other day is pretty machine heavy. Also, it's quite a bit of volume, not sure how your joints will enjoy that but thats very individualistic.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel