Alisha2630qm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

best exercises for a soft butt, my panties dig into my cheeks

Story Time, there's been a couple of instances where I've had a pretty bad panty line showing while out in public and I was wondering what methods people have for dealing with them when away from home? One time I was at a somewhat formal gathering and was wearing some nice dark jeans that fit me quite well. I had spent earlier that day a considerable amount of time getting dressed trying to find panties I could wear under them because I dont have any thongs due to comfort and they don't provide any support for my jiggly buns which I need. The only problem is that with my soft butt almost all my panties were digging into my butt cheeks and leaving very noticeable indentations. I kept trying different pairs (although some had just been washed and dried so they had shrunken slightly which would have been much worse), all different seams and styles on them, and was about to give up almost crying, standing there in my room after putting on another pair of panties that were digging into my fat mom butt cheeks, with a dozen more panties already on the ground that had already been tried, and very sad that I wasn't gonna be able to wear the nice tight jeans I had bought a week ahead of time for this occasion, because the whole outfit was ruined with my very noticeable underwear lines across my cheeks. Eventually I found a pair that worked somewhat, I just had to make sure I tucked the leg bands down under my cheeks. Everything was fine until later that day when I arrived, I ran my hands down to feel and make sure they weren't showing. I realized that they had rode up a good bit just from sitting in the car, and now they were cutting into my butt cheeks again. I didn't want to be awkward since the event was outdoors and there wasn't any bathrooms nearby that I was aware of where I could tuck the seams down again, but I knew that if I was trying to pull and adjust the line thru my jeans down then that would just draw more attention to my panty line. I didn't think I could pull down my pants and adjust them either because there was so many people around. I basically went and sat down for a while and waited till nobody was behind me to stand up again when leaving.

So to avoid this embarrassing situation in the future im wondering what the best way to firm my butt up so my panties don't all just dig into my butt and leave indents, again I would wear thongs but I get rashes and my buns are really jiggly with no support. Thanks for advice

update/clarification

I dint know why but the profile editing stuff is bugging out for me and I can't change stuff like my age, im a 32 year old female.

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't really train the glutes, I don't want them bigger really. I find they do get a fair amount of stimulation with my hamstring(rdl/one leg rdl's) and quadricep(clean to front squats/bulgarian split squats) sections. They also come into play a little bit on bent rows, and some shoulder exercises so I let them play more an indirect role, mainly. But being that my sessions are full body every time, I actually still feel like I beat the crap out of the glutes haha. I just don't have more volume to budget to that area on top of all the other areas.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261

thanks

Originally Posted by TheShadowMan View Post
    I don't really train the glutes, I don't want them bigger really.
    Wow thank you for all that information, yea I dont really want my gluten bigger either, I just want to firm them up so there not so soft and squishy haha, that way my panties won't cut in to my cheeks.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whether you're overweight or just gifted with a genetically plump booty, you likely are carrying significant fat in that area such that it's unlikely to "firm up" significantly even if you work out your glutes.

You'd have an easier time finding booty shorts style or other underwear that accommodate the shape of your butt, or just going commando.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Whether you're overweight or just gifted with a genetically plump booty, you likely are carrying significant fat in that area such that it's unlikely to "firm up" significantly even if you work out your glutes.

You'd have an easier time finding booty shorts style or other underwear that accommodate the shape of your butt, or just going commando.
    I geuss that makes sence as to why after trying lots of stuff in the past I still haven't been able to firm my cheeks up, ill try some different shorts and such like you mentioned. Im hoping I can find some comfortable ones that can hold in my jiggle, thats the whole reason I cant really just go with no underwear hehe, but thank you again either way😁

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Guys can have a similar problem. May be NSFW.

Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Guys can have a similar problem. May be NSFW.

Haha thats funny

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When it comes to the booty, women sometimes tend to store fat there more easily. Dieting will help with fat loss but also you'll need to develop some musculature. You have many options to do so.

A cheap option is to simple get a 12kg kettlebell and do goblet squats and swings at home. These movements will help strengthen the lower body, burn some calories, and help your posture.

If you decide this route, a dreadfully boring but effective routine is the 10,000 swing challenge by Dan John.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    When it comes to the booty, women sometimes tend to store fat there more easily. Dieting will help with fat loss but also you'll need to develop some musculature. You have many options to do so.

A cheap option is to simple get a 12kg kettlebell and do goblet squats and swings at home. These movements will help strengthen the lower body, burn some calories, and help your posture.

If you decide this route, a dreadfully boring but effective routine is the 10,000 swing challenge by Dan John.
    Thanks, I'll have to give those suggestions a try, id really like to get to a spot where my cheeks are firm enough that my panty leg bands don't dig in, and even firm enough that I can wear thongs at times and not have to worry about my buns jiggling around without any support

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Assuming this is a troll thread but just in case it isn't, running will help tone up your butt.

You have to do it a lot tho, if you want real results (fifteen minutes, three times a week will achieve nothing).

Apart from that, you may need to go up a size in your underwear - it should not be digging in that much if it fits properly - and I have no idea why you are getting a rash from gstrings as most women find them perfectly comfortable. Again, it may be that you're trying to wear them too small, and need to go up a size, or you may need to wipe better when you go to the bathroom. Underwear should not cause a rash.

ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ARTVB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kek
    If you want a firmer butt without train glutes and hamstring without eating too much, its as shrimple as that
    Some lunge variations will put the highest amount of tension on your butt during the most stretched part, avoid that; also avoid being in the (weighted) stretch position too long as thats how you minmax getting bigger (hyperthrophy and hyperplasia)
    Normal deadlift or glute ham raise should be fine

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Assuming this is a troll thread but just in case it isn't, running will help tone up your butt.

You have to do it a lot tho, if you want real results (fifteen minutes, three times a week will achieve nothing).

Apart from that, you may need to go up a size in your underwear - it should not be digging in that much if it fits properly - and I have no idea why you are getting a rash from gstrings as most women find them perfectly comfortable. Again, it may be that you're trying to wear them too small, and need to go up a size, or you may need to wipe better when you go to the bathroom. Underwear should not cause a rash.
    Really helpful information here, thanks!😀

Originally Posted by ARTVB View Post
    kek
    If you want a firmer butt without train glutes and hamstring without eating too much, its as shrimple as that
    Some lunge variations will put the highest amount of tension on your butt during the most stretched part, avoid that; also avoid being in the (weighted) stretch position too long as thats how you minmax getting bigger (hyperthrophy and hyperplasia)
    Normal deadlift or glute ham raise should be fine
    I'll give that stuff a try, thank you so much😁

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get you may not want to have your butt grow, but it wont 'firm' up unless you train it, and it likely wont get much bigger anyways, not without some very dedicated training. I'd say do lunges, hip thrusts, squats, and leg curls; you wont blow up overnight, but more muscle will improve the firmness. Once you get to your desired appearance you can just work to maintain it rather than continue to progress. It also comes down to how your body stores fat too, you may just naturally have more fat stored there.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As others have said, even if you did significantly firm up your glutes and want to do that for other reasons, it sounds to me like that would actually make your wardrobe situation worse than being more from fat. The "softness" you reference would make me think that it would be less visible in that case than it would be when pressed against more firm muscle than fat. Also, I don't see how this would show through denim so easily. Maybe buy a pair of jeans made with thicker fabric.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joewattie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know much about ladies undergarments but on the men's side of the aisle we have three main choices;
    * Briefs (once known at "tighty whities")
    * Boxers (which look like loose shorts)
    * Boxer-briefs which are kinda the best of both (as per the above). Tight enough to keep stuff from flopping but long enough to avoid wedgies (and panty lines).
    joe Henry

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    I get you may not want to have your butt grow, but it wont 'firm' up unless you train it, and it likely wont get much bigger anyways, not without some very dedicated training. I'd say do lunges, hip thrusts, squats, and leg curls; you wont blow up overnight, but more muscle will improve the firmness. Once you get to your desired appearance you can just work to maintain it rather than continue to progress. It also comes down to how your body stores fat too, you may just naturally have more fat stored there.
    That makes sence, thanks😁

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    As others have said, even if you did significantly firm up your glutes and want to do that for other reasons, it sounds to me like that would actually make your wardrobe situation worse than being more from fat. The "softness" you reference would make me think that it would be less visible in that case than it would be when pressed against more firm muscle than fat. Also, I don't see how this would show through denim so easily. Maybe buy a pair of jeans made with thicker fabric.
    They show thru my jeans not because the seams of my panties showing thru, but more as the deep indentations across my cheeks from those seams digging in, thats how my panty line shows thru, thicker fabric wouldn't unfortunately make an improvement, and that's why I feel like if I can firm my cheeks up somehow then they won't dig in as much and wont make such a deep indent🤔

itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100) itsannie is not very well liked. (-100)
    I understand your concern about visible panty lines and wanting to avoid them in the future. One option you might consider is wearing seamless underwear or underwear with laser-cut edges. These types of underwear are designed to be virtually invisible under clothing and minimize visible panty lines. You could also try shapewear or compression shorts, which can provide additional support and help smooth out any lines.

In terms of firming up your butt, incorporating exercises that target the glutes, such as squats, lunges, and hip thrusts, can help build muscle and improve tone. Resistance bands and weights can also be used to increase intensity. It's important to remember that everyone's body is different and it's not realistic to expect perfection or complete elimination of panty lines. Focus on finding comfortable and supportive underwear that you feel confident in and on being healthy and active for overall well-being.