Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    Educate yourself on stuttering before flapping your gums

Controlling stuttering vs stuttering

How a person perceives their own stutter is not the same as what you hear

I’m not calling you stoopit just not informed

You don’t expect perfection from Trump on social media because of his age?

Remind me when the typewriter was invented

By the Jesus

I doubt Trump ever used a type writer ugh.

Since when does typing qualify one to be POTUS , they have people to type for them.

Speech is a qualification of being a President.

Keep trying, your looking so good for Eomrat!
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not at all

But that’s what some can’t help reading into my post

But don’t pretend Trump is all there either

They are both old men doing old men ****

Well you certainly didn’t help the misinterpretation(and still aren’t). Your response was “but Trump”. Then said Biden simply misspoke and used the wrong word. Then went “but Trump” again. Then once again went “but Trump”. Somewhere along the way pointed out how Biden overcame a speech impediment. And now you’re still bringing up Trump and saying they’re both just doing “old men sh!t”. That doesn’t seem like someone who looks at Biden and understands his mental faculties are severely deteriorated. Again…he misspeaks, forgets where he is, reads words off of teleprompters that aren’t intended to be read and which he never read when using teleprompters before, forgets that people have been dead for years, and rather frequently wanders around lost. He can somehow manage to get lost between a podium and the edge of a stage. This is not a person “doing old man sh!t”. This is a man with cognitive issues.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But don’t pretend Trump is all there either

No one is truly all there. Obviously Trump has a social media obsession, which is the real concern, not his typing skills or his skills to interact on SM.

But you never showed us where Trump was giving a speech (something to judge a president by) in a country and called that country the incorrect name when referring to that country in a time a conflict.

When everyone in the room laughed, were they laughing with him or at him?

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

LOL, show me a president that NEVER got a name wrong.

It’s honestly not bad for a guy who was never a politician before. He’s gets a pass from me because of that alone.

None of that was even close to Brandon’s fuk up.

Keep drawing at straws Ben and 56.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    This is the guy we already knew is in dementia. He was barely able to campaign. He couldn't get 100 people to a public showing if he paid them. His incumbent opponent got more additional votes than any incumbent in history. Yet, this demented old man supposedly got more 'votes' than any other presidential politician in the past 25 years. More than any in history. Yeah...right.
    He supposedly got more than their savior Black Jesus himself Obama. If you never had a thought that possible vote tampering was going on anywhere this would be the case that should set off your Spidey senses and tell you something is wrong. The fact they haven't found proof doesn't mean it didn't happen just that however they managed to pull it off was well executed. Who is to say that whomever wrote the program for the voting machines didn't design the code it would automatically swap every 3rd vote that was cast for Trump into a Biden vote? And leave no record of it ever happening? I'm no programmer but can anyone sit here and tell me that is an impossible scenario? Remember the saying that goes something along the lines of "Its the person counting the votes that has the power".
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A typical my daddy can beat up your daddy thread.

Anyone with 2 clues to rub together can easily see that both Trump and Biden are idiots and neither should be in a position of power.

The fact that out of a population of 330+ million and this is the best they can come up with is embarrassing.

Have a great day fukkers, those fish aren't gonna catch themselves!

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I doubt Trump ever used a type writer ugh.

Since when does typing qualify one to be POTUS , they have people to type for them.

Speech is a qualification of being a President.

Keep trying, your looking so good for Eomrat!
    I'm sorry, I was under the impression that to tweet you actually had to press on letters, I guess one could call it "typing"

I'm not on Twitter so I am only guessing
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It’s honestly not bad for a guy who was never a politician before. He’s gets a pass from me because of that alone.

keep apologizing for Trump while he does the same things as Biden
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Well you certainly didn’t help the misinterpretation(and still aren’t). Your response was “but Trump”. Then said Biden simply misspoke and used the wrong word. Then went “but Trump” again. Then once again went “but Trump”. Somewhere along the way pointed out how Biden overcame a speech impediment. And now you’re still bringing up Trump and saying they’re both just doing “old men sh!t”. That doesn’t seem like someone who looks at Biden and understands his mental faculties are severely deteriorated. Again…he misspeaks, forgets where he is, reads words off of teleprompters that aren’t intended to be read and which he never read when using teleprompters before, forgets that people have been dead for years, and rather frequently wanders around lost. He can somehow manage to get lost between a podium and the edge of a stage. This is not a person “doing old man sh!t”. This is a man with cognitive issues.
    behave!

i'm not but Trumping

I'm saying they are equally in mental decline, just not exactly in the same way, but the outcome is identical
    (Marshall McLuhan)

I'm sorry, I was under the impression that to tweet you actually had to press on letters, I guess one could call it "typing"

I'm not on Twitter so I am only guessing

I really don't care if Trump was lazy and pushed send, I don't take Tweets too srs. Most shouldn't because digital data can be manipulated. It's also not the best idea for a President to Tweet either (do I need to remind you again obviously I believe Trump has an issue here).

You don't want to hear me say Trump has an issue do you, you want to hear that Trump is my Dad like Pockets does.

BTW, I took a keyboard class at age 17, I didn't use a computer or type again until I was in my 30's. I didn't remember a damn thing about keyboarding. I took several online tying tests to get a job, once I job the office job I stopped practicing the keyboard crap. I still can't type, or spell. cofefedepee.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ah excuses thank you so much for them well played sir well played .
    So..... you mean all old guys should be perfect, i see.

"He’s gets a pass from me"
    LMAO!
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Biden calls devastated Mississippi town Rolling Fork 'Rolling Stone'

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Ha, if that'd been me, I'd have been thinking so hard "just don't accidentally say rolling fock, don't say rolling fock" I'd have probably ended up saying it

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Thanks.

I’ve been catching up on all the old lady shows.

Don’t know what’s going on in the world lately.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    He supposedly got more than their savior Black Jesus himself Obama. If you never had a thought that possible vote tampering was going on anywhere this would be the case that should set off your Spidey senses and tell you something is wrong. The fact they haven't found proof doesn't mean it didn't happen just that however they managed to pull it off was well executed. Who is to say that whomever wrote the program for the voting machines didn't design the code it would automatically swap every 3rd vote that was cast for Trump into a Biden vote? And leave no record of it ever happening? I'm no programmer but can anyone sit here and tell me that is an impossible scenario? Remember the saying that goes something along the lines of "Its the person counting the votes that has the power".
    There is plenty of proof that Biden was installed as president, rather than elected. Dinesh D'Souza's 2000 Mules shows evidence of tampering. Mike Lindell's documentary 'Absolute Proof also points out statistical evidence of 'election influencing.' I'm not going to get into debates with people on here who want to get into the weeds of how Lidell is a cook, and D'Souza is a conspiracy theorist. The media has already done plenty of that in an organized and concerted effort to discredit both men. Heck, they (the media) did all they could to destroy Lindell's company. One of the factors I look at to ascertain credibility in today's media driven world is how hard they try to discredit/destroy their target. The media is an action arm of the left.

I went to bed around 11:30pm on election night. Trump was ahead by over 800,000 votes in Pennsylvania. I woke up early for work to find that Biden was surging. They had to stop counting in the early morning hours. Once the Secretary of State in PA got the voting back online, Biden's numbers began to surge. Similar scenarios played out in Georgia and Arizona. Trump actually got over 7 million more votes than he got in his first election, That has never been done before. Incumbents usually lose some votes. From his basement in Delaware, Biden supposedly got more votes than any president in history. That includes more than the left's beloved obama.

Anyone who suggested 'election influencing' was immediately dismissed as a kook spreading harmful lies. In an open effort to crush any discussion, people were immediately terminated from their social media accounts. That was a coordinated effort. We now generally know that our government bureaucrats in our alphabet agencies were working in a coordinated effort to influence this election before the vote and to stop any questioning about its legitimacy after the votes. That itself is totally unacceptable evidence of tampering. On its face, that is unacceptable. Again, I often find that the legitimacy of a position should be judged by the backlash against its credibility.

Our alphabet agencies have been coordinating election influencing campaigns (rigging elections) all over the world, for decades. By the end of his term, Trump was exposing the corruption in the Washington deep state and openly had our intelligence agencies in his crosshairs. He was also looking to greatly scale back the reach of our military industrial complex. Chuck Shumer openly warned him that you just don't do that because they will get back at you 'six ways to Sunday.'

We knew Biden was literally demented well before he was installed as president (with more votes than any president in history). He even has the classic 'shuffle' of a dementia patient. Biden was installed. Trump coudn't win. He had to go. A strong economy; energy independence; a plan for border security; and the return of a manufacturing base in this country be damned. He had to go. He will never be allowed a return to the oval office again, regardless of how many people vote for him.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

OK if you want to point out the flaws with Biden, you can't ignore this and say you are objective

and what's with the sniffing? Did he get into Don Jr.s stash

(Marshall McLuhan)

I'd love to see any of you never fuk up the name of a county you've never even heard of before.

Canada and Chyna are places you learned in grammer school.