Closed Thread
Page 2 of 358 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Extrafool is married to this idea that Ukraine is sovereign and is not influenced by the United States. A childish and absurd assertion given what we readily know.
    Influenced sure, japan is also influenced in its foreign policy national security etc by the US, that doesnt mean it isnt sovereign.

Ukraine at the moment is not willing to let go of all the territory occupied by russia and russia isnt willing to leave ukraine without it. Thats the reality. The US isnt forcing ukraine to not give up 4 regions of their country.

But then again youre also a retard that thinks the cia george soros psyops is the catalyst of ever conflict around the world lmao.

Conspiratards gonna conspiratard.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Secede = withdrawal
    Succeed = win

Admit you're a moran or you're the wife posting between OF pussy slapping secessions.
    I misspelled the word, spelling wasn't my strong suit. You knew what I meant, no? Damn you like talking about my wife like the other weirdos on here as well. We gucci on money tho homie I don't need to pimp her out.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fukin LOL at this thread being 8 parts long and Russia achieving nothing.

Slava Ukraine
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Only 10% of russians forces involved, yet Russia is looking to add an additional 400,000 to its enlistment this year. Bro do you just make shiet up or post false info on purpose?
    Help me out with the point you're trying to make.

Both are objectively true. I can even name the units in Adiivka and in Ugledar. Wagner is in bakhmut. These are the three main areas in active combat. Russia is also expanding its military. What does either of these things have to do with one another?

I'll head your point off if you think there are high Russian casualties, they'd mobilize more reservists, not expand their military footprint by contract.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Help me out with the point you're trying to make.

Both are objectively true. I can even name the units in Adiivka and in Ugledar. Wagner is in bakhmut. These are the three main areas in active combat. Russia is also expanding its military. What does either of these things have to do with one another?

I'll head your point off if you think there are high Russian casualties, they'd mobilize more reservists, not expand their military footprint by contract.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/97-o...tin-war-2023-2

You literally just make shiet up then post a whole bunch of word salad hoping people can't figure out what point you are trying to make. Russia is losing an insane amount of men in Ukraine, they are having to replenish them via contracts. It isn't rocket science.

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    You telling me them using 60 year old tanks because they dont have parts for new ones isn't affecting the battlefield?
    Who specifically is using 60 year old tanks?

We certainly saw them on a train but I've also seen Wagner use similar t55 tanks and old surplus airplanes (pilots are like 60 lol) as they have to buy it from Russia.

Not saying it is them using it at all. I'm asking who you have seen using it? Russian regular army? Militia? Wagner?

Who specifically is using 60 year old tanks?

We certainly saw them on a train but I've also seen Wagner use similar t55 tanks and old surplus airplanes (pilots are like 60 lol) as they have to buy it from Russia.

Not saying it is them using it at all. I'm asking who you have seen using it? Russian regular army? Militia? Wagner?
    video of regular Russian military using t55s.

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I finally figured out the misc vatnik logic.

They don't believe that Wagner loses are russian loses, and they believe all Russian army loses are Wagner loses.

If a Russian army unit loses 2000 soldiers in a day, and Russia says "uhh, no those were just Wagner units!" The misc vatniks suddenly believe "no Russian units lost!"

Absolutely retarded lol
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Fukin LOL at this thread being 8 parts long and Russia achieving nothing.

Slava Ukraine
    low iq.

Originally Posted by BasedBagel View Post

https://twitter.com/jmvasquez1974/st...50165249429505

So the larping grifter is back on Twitter after being exposed by the tranny grifter and looks like he wants some revenge ayyLMAO, these scammers are turning on each other

The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/25/w...smid=url-share

Ukraine, home of the grifters
    time to grab the popcorn.

https://twitter.com/Rickbrick75/stat...924755969?s=20

is this real life? So this mfer made a video of him in combat gear and acted like he was running up on a trench with the safety on and a empty weapon..?

This dude is such a POS, I legit am hoping this **** is still located in Ukraine and that local Ukrainians deal with him. Dude scammed so many people, using this conflict to benefit himself.
    I would be completely fine with some Ukrainians destroying him 69 planet fitness style while recording it. How do people get off flat out lying about their military and combat experience? It blows my mind and happens all the fukking time. I had dreams of being a SEAL and had a contract which was just passing the PST, and we got people out here acting like they are real life SEALS straight to peoples faces. its mind boggling.

https://www.businessinsider.com/97-o...tin-war-2023-2

You literally just make shiet up then post a whole bunch of word salad hoping people can't figure out what point you are trying to make. Russia is losing an insane amount of men in Ukraine, they are having to replenish them via contracts. It isn't rocket science.
    Think about it. Why recruit and contract? You've literally seen a mobilization wave.

Contract slots are for permanent positions, activating reservists are for a war effort. It is literally the way we do it too. I'm not sure what the argument is.

Yo did you post the UK intelligence guy? Wtf lmao

So here is the problem...

I believe most of the military is dedicated to Ukraine (not the same as in Ukraine). They probably have upwards of 700k there. Conscripts on the Russian side.

Problem is the math as it lays out the lack of Russian casualties. I cannot give you common sense however I'll leave you with this.

Russia began with an army roughly of 1m.
    Of the 1m 300k are conscripts staying within Russia by law
    There are roughly 2m reservists.
    Russia mobilized 300k of 2m reserves.

Now with our number base set,

Russia invaded with the highest number estimated of 200k (I think it was 160ish but who cares)
    Lettuce add in the 300k reservists
    Lettuce add in the 140k federalized donbas militia
    Lettuce estimate 50k BARS and other volunteers

Now I'm a country with a current fighting force of 1.5 million and I know this is what I need to fight my very largest threat (NATO as this is a simulation of the war). Why in the world would I not produce the materiel and raise my minimum compliment to that standard?

Again, you do not dedicate permanent GDP and law to keep up with a temporary war effort especially when they have demonstrated the willingness to mobilize by the hundreds of thousands.

video of regular Russian military using t55s.
    Did you forget to post it or is it your typical mental shortcomings kicking in here?

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Influenced sure, japan is also influenced in its foreign policy national security etc by the US, that doesnt mean it isnt sovereign.

Ukraine at the moment is not willing to let go of all the territory occupied by russia and russia isnt willing to leave ukraine without it. Thats the reality. The US isnt forcing ukraine to not give up 4 regions of their country.

But then again youre also a retard that thinks the cia george soros psyops is the catalyst of ever conflict around the world lmao.

Conspiratards gonna conspiratard.
    all over the world? No, just Ukraine and Georgia.

Just curious, how many regime operations do you think the U.S. has participated in? How many conflicts have we started or involved in? They are matter of record. Very curious that you insist otherwise.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/stat...BMEK5UXqQ&s=19

Official government statement on Russian tank production from the Russian president since it recently came up.

I'm other news Russia outfitted Belarusian planes with tactical nuclear capability and will complete the storage facility and delivery July 1st.

Said something to the effect of it not violating START, only letting my bros hold summin, like the US do in Europe -Poots

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/stat...BMEK5UXqQ&s=19

Official government statement on Russian tank production from the Russian president since it recently came up.
    He didnt mention about them being functional, just producing them. What you think? We will see new terminator tanks all over Ukraine in 6 months? lol. What did you want him to say? "We can produce these bad boys all day long, we just dont have the components to make them work"

literally first response on the video destroys Poots.

https://twitter.com/nikola_mikovic/s...644129284?s=20

russia starting to heavily feel the downside of being a corrupt chithole.
    Last edited by chalup; 03-25-2023 at 11:43 AM.

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    The US doesnt decide the negotiations here. Ukraine isnt willing to give up all the occupied territory and russia isnt willing to leave without it.
    That cynical hiding behind totally dependant puppet and forcing that puppet to escale will lead... guess where?

It will lead to to Ukraine being nuked and liquidated as a state, and then there wont be problems. No Ukraine no problem.

After the end of war, Malorussia is a part of Russia, surviors get Russian passports, denazification and chemotherapy.
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500) lookass is not very helpful. (-500)
    New thread same logic:

MemeCOPE stizzel are bumbuddies and absolutes idiots! Lmao

Check back in, in....

MORE

STIZZLE IS FAT BALD AND GAY!!!!!!

WEEKS!!!
    LOL at vatnik crew

If I'm red loser vatniks thought it would be a win to neg someone on a dying gay Indian bodybuilding forum LMAO

LoZerz

MOD NEGGED by an AMERICAN manlet putin SIMP!

Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    That cynical hiding behind totally dependant puppet and forcing that puppet to escale will lead... guess where?

It will lead to to Ukraine being nuked and liquidated as a state, and then there wont be problems. No Ukraine no problem.

After the end of war, Malorussia is a part of Russia, surviors get Russian passports, denazification and chemotherapy.
    there wont be a nuke dropped on Ukraine you fking mongoloid lmao. The ONLY way this happens is if Ukraine gets to gung ho and attacks Russians on their own land.

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    there wont be a nuke dropped on Ukraine you fking mongoloid lmao. The ONLY way this happens is if Ukraine gets to gung ho and attacks Russians on their own land.
    War is now on Russian land. By Russian constitution.

Ukraine is now occupying teritory of Russia, does not matter what you think whose land that is, it is not you who control Russian nukes, it is Putin. And he consider Crimea, Donbas, Zaporozye and Herson to be Russian land, and he even did referendums there to confirm this.

So forcing Ukraine to keep occupying and try to take more Russian land will end very badly for Ukraine.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He didnt mention about them being functional, just producing them. What you think? We will see new terminator tanks all over Ukraine in 6 months? lol. What did you want him to say? "We can produce these bad boys all day long, we just dont have the components to make them work"

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsEY1gPXoAIpNzy?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[/ig]

Lmao this is funnier than your 'they're out of missiles' cope
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Terminators are modified BMPs, not tanks.

I'm not sure why anyone buys into the premise Russia cannot source technology. It is not 1980.

I know you really want to believe and I do not fault you for that but there isn't much overly technical about conventional warfare at this point.

Fuk face Iran stuck a raspberry pi on a weed-wacker and its turned out to be one of the most effective weapons on the battlefield. Hell the poverty fukers used it on us last night in Syria.

From the above statement, if true, is void of context. Short of what? Sustaining the war? 5k tanks? Putins goal of 1600? The only context clue is the MOD requests are "gigantic." Which is not a positive for Ukraine or the west.

You have got to be more discerning in your life, or don't. It's up to you and how disappointed you find your self and how often.

I'm envious. Srs. I'd kill to have a low IQ

There's a decent chance it could happen if Crimea gets got.

There's a naval base there and a percentage of their entire country's strength is in their navy.

There's a decent chance it could happen if Crimea gets got.

There's a naval base there and a percentage of their entire country's strength is in their navy.
    Not just Crimea. Shelling Donbas with Uranium-238 tank ammunition that Brits said they will give them will poison the land for milion years. Half-life of Uranium-238 is milion years, it is basically a dirty bomb.

As soon as Geiger counter in Donbas starts showing radiation after shelling, game is over for the Ucrania.

Answer for depleted uranium is enriched Uranium-235. Or Plutonium-239 togeether with tritium and dieterium. It is cleaner and more effective
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000) Stalinshugedick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    Not just Crimea. Shelling Donbas with Uranium-238 tank ammunition that Brits said they will give them will poison the land for milion years. Half-life of Uranium-238 is milion years, it is basically a dirty bomb.

As soon as Geiger counter in Donbas starts showing radiation after shelling, game is over for the Ucrania.

Answer for depleted uranium is enriched Uranium-235. Or Plutonium-239 togeether with tritium and dieterium. It is cleaner and more effective
    Uranium 238 does not "poison land for a million years". It is a toxic heavy metal and very VERY mildly radioactive, but it won't do chit to the land. The half life of U238 is like 4.5 billion years. That means it barely decays. There's no long term damage to anyone.

You are thinking that because it has a long hl, it is less safe. It's the opposite. Something with a short half life is incresibly dangerous to be around. And something with a medium half life will leave radioactive residue over a long term. U238's half life is long enough that decays are relatively infrequent. The decay chain also produces alpha particles, which are not as deadly as beta particles generally.

It's honestly not a whole lot worse than huge amounts of lead and fuel being dumped into the environment.
    Last edited by Stalinshugedick; 03-25-2023 at 01:59 PM.

Originally Posted by Stalinshugedick View Post
    Uranium 238 does not "poison land for a million years". It is a toxic heavy metal and very VERY mildly radioactive, but it won't do chit to the land. The half life of U238 is like 4.5 billion years. That means it barely decays. There's no long term damage to anyone.

You are thinking that because it has a long hl, it is less safe. It's the opposite. Something with a short half life is incresibly dangerous to be around. And something with a medium half life will leave radioactive residue over a long term. U238's half life is long enough that decays are relatively infrequent. The decay chain also produces alpha particles, which are not as deadly as beta particles generally.

It's honestly not a whole lot worse than huge amounts of lead and fuel being dumped into the environment.
    Ok, would you like Uranium-238 all over America? Like milion shells of u-238 to be scatered all over america?

Well Russians don't like that on Russian land. They know nuclear physics very well, Rosatom is world leader. So they will not tolerate u-238.

And answer will be termonuclear strikes against Western Ukraine with quick advance from Belorussia to take burned cities and separate what is left of Ukraine for the west.

With subsequent liquidation of Ukrainian state.
    Как сладок свободы кнут

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

https://twitter.com/jmvasquez1974/st...50165249429505

So the larping grifter is back on Twitter after being exposed by the tranny grifter and looks like he wants some revenge ayyLMAO, these scammers are turning on each other

The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/25/w...smid=url-share

Ukraine, home of the grifters
    Alot of the American Soldiers or former Soldiers who went to go fight in Ukraine are the cringe lord losers that no one really liked. Still blows my mind at how captivating that propaganda must've been to compel some 20 year old American kid to pack up and go fight in Russia. Unfortunately for many of these volunteers the situation is far different than what the media has led them to believe. They think they are going to be apart of glorious victories against the out of ammo and 60 year old Russians......
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stalinshugedick View Post

I'm pretty sure the DU rounds we used in afghanistan were linked to a huge spike in birth defects

That soil in ukraine feeds a significant portion of the worlds population
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    I'm pretty sure the DU rounds we used in afghanistan were linked to a huge spike in birth defects

That soil in ukraine feeds a significant portion of the worlds population
    Onkology in serbia have skyrocketed since NATO bombing. I know more than 10 people who died from cancer.

To all those that say that DU is not dangerous, do you want it in your country?
    Как сладок свободы кнут

I misspelled the word, spelling wasn't my strong suit. You knew what I meant, no? Damn you like talking about my wife like the other weirdos on here as well. We gucci on money tho homie I don't need to pimp her out.
    Actually you spelled it correctly. Your error was grammar, not spelling.

Idiot.
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Closed Thread