Closed Thread
Page 5 of 358 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Terrible argument. First, there has never been a time when “everybody is doing fine”, second its europes own fault for becoming overly dependent on a singular source for somethng as crucial as energy in place of promoting its own production.

Whos fault is it that europe decided to “go green bro” and take a **** on its own energy sectors?

Whos fault is it the partner europe chose to become dependent on was a known ticking time bomb? How long was europe warned about precisely this?

Finally, these predictions of western collapse are getting old af. Relax. Go ride your bike back to your canal boathouse or whatever you guys do in the netherlands, everything will be fine. Europe has been through much much worse than this.
    1200 a month cannot last forever and indeed causes collapse.

I'm not sure what is fantastical about that. The government can only supply assistance for so long as it has to have a host to leech on to begin with in order to work.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kane_89 View Post
    I dont see any Ukrainians complaining about fighting in Bakhmut. Do you? Post the evidence
    I made ZERO claims. You did. You post the evidence.

You know what, never mind. I can't believe you losers are here posting on a Sunday. I was just dropping in to check in on you guys. Get a life ph*ggets. I'm out.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    1200 a month cannot last forever and indeed causes collapse.

I'm not sure what is fantastical about that. The government can only supply assistance for so long as it has to have a host to leech on to begin with in order to work.
    So your argument is that european social welfare programs will lead to societal collapse?

I dont really see how that has anythjng to do with the points i was making but ehhh okay i guess.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kuck_89 View Post
    I dont see any Ukrainians complaining about fighting in Bakhmut. Do you? Post the evidence
    Good thing corpses don't complain
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    So your argument is that european social welfare programs will lead to societal collapse?

I dont really see how that has anythjng to do with the points i was making but ehhh okay i guess.
    Absolutely not. That is not the argument I made whatsoever

No one here made that point. You made it up.

How about you discern what we both actually said to you and you can start over?

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    Good thing corpses don't complain
    You just said you were "sad" about the loss of life, now youre making jokes about corpses.

What a fraud lol
    MIKE TYSON: "When you see me smash somebody's skull, you'll enjoy it."

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

"It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating"

"I'll f**k you till you love me f**got!"

"I just want to conquer people and their souls"

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kuck_89 View Post
    You just said you were "sad" about the loss of life, now youre making jokes about corpses.

What a fraud lol
    Wheres the joke idiot?
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) exxtracool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely not. That is not the argument I made whatsoever

No one here made that point. You made it up.

How about you discern what we both actually said to you and you can start over?
    I cant really do that if i have to decipher your posts to find the points youre trying to make bro.

What is your point in relation to what i posted?

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Terrible argument. First, there has never been a time when “everybody is doing fine”, second its europes own fault for becoming overly dependent on a singular source for somethng as crucial as energy in place of promoting its own production.

Whos fault is it that europe decided to “go green bro” and take a **** on its own energy sectors?

Whos fault is it the partner europe chose to become dependent on was a known ticking time bomb? How long was europe warned about precisely this?

Finally, these predictions of western collapse are getting old af. Relax. Go ride your bike back to your canal boathouse or whatever you guys do in the netherlands, everything will be fine. Europe has been through much much worse than this.
    Europe is doing a lot worse today compared to 2 years ago as a direct result of their involvement in the war with Russia. I'm not even sure why you'd try to argue against that and add a lot of irrelevant bullchit in your reply.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn first europe freezes to death and now their banking system collapses. Ruff times for the west.

All hail emperor putin. Allamduhlilah.
    Are you stupid?

Credit Suise, DB, SVB etc. are all in trouble...

You morons laughed at the financial imapct of this war. Now we get to see the fallout... all because idiots like you lead other stupid people, the blind leading the blind.

I am genuinely at the point where I am putting toether a Plan B, because I don't know what the future holds for the UK anymore..... meanwhile chitheads like you are posting the same tired dumb chit online.

I cant really do that if i have to decipher your posts to find the points youre trying to make bro.

What is your point in relation to what i posted?
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    Europe is doing a lot worse today compared to 2 years ago as a direct result of their involvement in the war with Russia. I'm not even sure why you'd try to argue against that and add a lot of irrelevant bullchit in your reply.
    He can't help it. He's Canadian and trying to be aggressive. It's not in his nature.

Europe cannot sustain the fuel prices without radical impact to their economy

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are we pretending Europe isn't fukked? My country literally has 1,5 million people right now who cannot survive without getting food handouts from the government or charity. My parents' gas bill rose in 1 year from 100 euros a month to 1200 during last winter. Fukkin LMAO if you're pretending everybody is doing fine and Europe is feeling nothing from this whole gas crisis and dumb war.
    He lives in Canada. Americans (and Canadians, they're basically the same) couldn't give a phuck what happens to Europe. Europe is phucked.

The UK needs a slap ion the face, the US has compeltely phucked us and we're signing a deal to start a submarine war with China... we're like the battered wife who says he still loves us.

devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000) devopsengineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Are you stupid?

Credit Suise, DB, SVB etc. are all in trouble...
    That is only top of the iceberg. Nobody speaks about all steel and aluminum companies in EU closing. For Aluminum production you need a lot of cheap electricity. And now it is too expensive in EU.

As well as chemical companies who moved to USA and china. Because there is cheap gas there.

But everyone talks about banks.
    Как сладок свободы кнут
    Не только лишь все поймут.

Europe is phucked beyond repair.

We have tiny birth rates, massive sovereign debt, inverted demographic triangles, huge inflation and all of our social services are on the brink of collapse.

Super low itnerest rates for years have driven the cost of property to untenable levels. Europeans don;t have kids because the price of property is too high. Europe is in terminal decline.

The next step will be radical far left / Far-right governments....

I am starting to work on my plan B. Probbaly move to the Middle East.

Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    That is only top of the iceberg. Nobody speaks about all steel and aluminum companies in EU closing. For Aluminum production you need a lot of cheap electricity. And now it is too expensive in EU.

As well as chemical companies who moved to USA and china. Because there is cheap gas there.

But everyone talks about banks.
    I have a background working in Chemicals....

My last company was throwing fits about the erngy price. Guess how they responded... they were moving eveyrthing from the UK & Germany to the US & Middle East.

“Irrelevant bullchit” good way of not addressing anything lol.

Eu Gas prices have stabilized to a multiyear low, so idk what kind of energy bill your parents are getting thats 12x what it used to be. Your anecdote aside, eu is objectively doing better than most financial predictions at the turn of this war.

Considering that europe had to transition its entire energy demand in an almost immediate u-turn, i would say they have done a very good job of things. But dont let me rational thought support by real evidence get in the way of your “europe is doomed” larp.

If europe is so fuked like you claim, rhen why do you continue to live there? You remind me of those celebrities that endlessly post of social media about rising sea levels then buy property in malibu and miami lmao.

I have a background working in Chemicals....

My last company was throwing fits about the erngy price. Guess how they responded... they were moving eveyrthing from the UK & Germany to the US & Middle East.
    You have a background in everything iranbrah, except reality lol.

You have a background in everything iranbrah, except reality lol.
    You're the one who is delusional. Yeh I work in engineering... wtf do you expect chit for brains.

This was with Russia that was provoked by the US is primarily harming Europe.

Although i have a suspicion the US may end getting severely harmed by this... day by day it seems that China is reducing the dayloght between the two nations.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    They can't hold it though. Right now it's of no use to either side. Only a matter of time before Russia controls it fully. All of the men dying to delay that date could be used to form the next defensive line, but now they're just fertilizing the soil. Very sad, to me at least. I know you chicken hawk nazi lovers give no fuks about their lives.
    Who can't hold what? You said Bakmut was going to fall any day back in October. Want me to quote it Stizzile?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

You're the one who is delusional. Yeh I work in engineering... wtf do you expect chit for brains.

This was with Russia that was provoked by the US is primarily harming Europe.

Although i have a suspicion the US may end getting severely harmed by this... day by day it seems that China is reducing the dayloght between the two nations.

“No you”

Lmao. Okay iranbrah, whatever you say.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He lives in Canada. Americans (and Canadians, they're basically the same) couldn't give a phuck what happens to Europe. Europe is phucked.

The UK needs a slap ion the face, the US has compeltely phucked us and we're signing a deal to start a submarine war with China... we're like the battered wife who says he still loves us.
    This is true. Literally zero fuks about what happens to EU. I will say they are smart enough to not get fukked tho. And if I had to bet money on EU or Iran faltering, guess who I'm betting on?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lawmakers in Israel wanted to make politicians above the law and now there are huge protests going.

Vatnigs can't fanthom why others don't bow down for their 5'2 overlords
    Last edited by DSTEE; 03-26-2023 at 04:19 PM.
    Ukraine, the shield of Europe

Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    Lawmakers in Israel wanted to make politicians above the law and now there are huge protests going.

Vatnigs can't fanthom why others don't bow down for their 5'2 overlords
    Why are you so racist? Srs?

Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kane_89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Leaked FSB Report: Putin plotted "total cleansing" of Ukraine, concentration camps

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...us/ar-AA196dxQ

"According to leaked documents, Russian President Vladimir Putin plotted a "total cleansing" of Ukraine with house-to-house terror and civilians marching to concentration camps.
    Emails from Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) reveal orders "from the very top" to take Ukrainian citizens and march them to their deaths, the Sun reported on Saturday.

Putin allegedly wants to carry out the "total cleansing" so that Russia "could install any government in Kyiv." The emails also mention how Putin would deal with Ukrainian citizens who resisted Russian forces. Actions reportedly include reducing “massive protests down to local skirmishes, and to cause severe injuries to individual protesters,” and detaining people "in their homes at night during curfew" and transferring them "to Russian territories - concentration camps and worse."
    "Its not worth it, Ukrainians should just surrender"...they said

"Putin only wants peace."...they said.

"I try to catch him right on the tip of the nose, because I try to push the bone into the brain."

Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    This is true. Literally zero fuks about what happens to EU. I will say they are smart enough to not get fukked tho. And if I had to bet money on EU or Iran faltering, guess who I'm betting on?
    Iran is about as ground down as it can be in reality. It's way out is through an alliance with a growing Russia and China.

Europe is in a bad way and it's best way out is to pay Russia for fuel which would skyrocket the Russian economy. Russia has already recouped their lost sales to the global south. It would double prewar exports.

The only way out is to subsidize American fuel sales to keep Europe subordinate to the US in the long run.

It's all a self inflicted and unnecessary mess. None of this went as it was expected.

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Leaked FSB Report: Putin plotted "total cleansing" of Ukraine, concentration camps

"Muh leaked emails"

LMFAO sounds legit, I'm sure he was planning on killing 6 gorillion of them, huh?

I swear, the more fantastical the propaganda gets the more the NPCs latch on.

Red face

Originally Posted by Zelensky View Post
    "Muh leaked emails"

LMFAO sounds legit, I'm sure he was planning on killing 6 gorillion of them, huh?

I swear, the more fantastical the propaganda gets the more the NPCs latch on.
    "He only wants peace" LOL

Seems legit.

Can you point out to me on a map where the current camps are since Russia has seized a good bit of Ukraine so far?

I'll need pictures and statements too. It seems to be your threshold. Thanks in advance.

Seems legit.

Can you point out to me on a map where the current camps are since Russia has seized a good bit of Ukraine so far?

I'll need pictures and statements too. It seems to be your threshold. Thanks in advance.
    Show me in the link where it says Putin currently has camps.

Maybe I missed it.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

russians have been doing it for hundreds of years.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/2Russopho...36837136687109

Clip
    https://mobile.twitter.com/2Russopho...36982356058114

Why are you so racist? Srs?
    Do you have russian heritage by any chance? Srs?
    Ukraine, the shield of Europe

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy ****...the retard crew is really grasping at straws now. Couple of you are really gunning to take the tile of king retard from coward chalupa.

Closed Thread