View Poll Results: Most Trump obsessed liberal?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • NYPAT

8 27.59%
  • Nolibs

18 62.07%
  • Sillie

2 6.90%
  • Other

1 3.45%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Noliberals4 View Post
    This is not my experience at all. Every time I ask a Cultist what they see in Trump, they NEVER answer.
    On an internet chat board? I mean of course.

People say all kinds of things they would never say in real life.

I live in S Cal and have never met a person like Sillie or a wincel. A person who is so vile and obsessed with leftist liberal policies that they would basically rather have you dead than get along with you.

Same as I have never met a Trump supporter....and I have met a lot....who is so adamantly Pro Trump that they can't see that DeSantis is the better choice or at least a good option for the conservative party now and who would bash DeSantis with the same vile that leftists bash Trump. For example I used to see quite a few Trump hats or shirts when I would go out to bars or the gym or even at the bowling alley.

Now? I really don't see any but I am starting to see some DeSantis T shirts.

Real life is not the internet. Real life is not people like Sillie or wincel who want you dead if you don't agree with them. Sure there are some people actually like that....but they don't get far in life expressing those kinds of views face to face.

With the anonymity of the internet? Sure.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    On an internet chat board? I mean of course.
    IF he's talking about strictly on here...why would anyone want to even bother attempting to have an honest discussion with him at this point?

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    IF he's talking about strictly on here...why would anyone want to even bother attempting to have an honest discussion with him at this point?
    Which is why I have said many times to just make your point in any particular thread and move on.

They don't want to debate. They want to attack.

Look at Sillie in this thread. I counted his personal attacks in his first 10 posts. He had over 60 personal insults to people. In 10 posts lol.

Tell me how any rationale discussion can be had if that happens? It's impossible.

If he did that IRL he would be punched in the face. It's ridiculous.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post
    Which is why I have said many times to just make your point in any particular thread and move on.

They don't want to debate. They want to attack.

Look at Sillie in this thread. I counted his personal attacks in his first 10 posts. He had over 60 personal insults to people. In 10 posts lol.

Tell me how any rationale discussion can be had if that happens? It's impossible.

If he did that IRL he would be punched in the face. It's ridiculous.
    I don't insult people (aside from using terms like "Trumpers") and I don't get replies either.
    Republicans are weak men who pretend to be strong

Democrats are strong men who pretend to be weak

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kinda surprised at poll results. 100% of the time I see a Sillie post he wraps Trump into it, lol

Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Dude the political group you choose to affiliate with attracts an outsized number of racist and low IQ morons. I give you this very site as proof. Now if you're ok having similar beliefs as those who hate you because of you how you look, have at it. But you certainly can't separate your love of Trump and the racist he attracts because he very clearly does so intentionally. Just look at the most recent example of his Truth chit talking about the NYC prosecutor.

But hey, if you're ok sharing a belief system with racist and morons have at it boyo. You've come to the right place.
    Dawg your political group is uninronically just as racist. They're just less direct and more subversive about it. You don't believe me...go watch a centrist or conservative minority talking to a white liberal. Tons of examples on youtube.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Kinda surprised at poll results. 100% of the time I see a Sillie post he wraps Trump into it, lol

Dawg your political group is uninronically just as racist. They're just less direct and more subversive about it. You don't believe me...go watch a centrist or conservative minority talking to a white liberal. Tons of examples on youtube.
    Agree to disagree boyo. Take a look at this very forum and the amount of anti-"jogger" and anti-jew tripe that's posted. Cultist draw racist morons to their cause like flies to chit. Trump literally dog whistles to them on a regular basis. Hell he announced his campaign calling Mexicans rapist and murderers FFS. Oh that's right, some are nice he thinks.

LMFAO
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

I suggest everyone listen to this song.

I 1000000000000000% believe what is said in this song. Seriously...listen to these words.

Don't listen to the cesspool that a few on here pollute this board....you...and their own lives with. People like sillie and wincel are toxic. All they want is to spread hate because they hate themselves. So they hate you even more because it makes them feel better. They don't feel any joy. Just hate. Most people are not like that. Most people just want a good life.

I believe kids oughta stay kids as long as they can
    Turn off the screen, go climb a tree, get dirt on their hands
    I believe we gotta forgive and make amends
    'Cause nobody gets a second chance to make new old friends
    I believe in working hard for what you've got
    Even if it don't add up to a hell of a lot

[Chorus]
    I believe most people are good
    And most mamas oughta qualify for sainthood
    I believe most Friday nights look better under neon or stadium lights
    I believe you love who you love
    Ain't nothing you should ever be ashamed of
    I believe this world ain't half
    As bad as it looks

[Verse 2]
    I believe them streets of gold are worth the work
    But I'd still wanna go even if they were paved in dirt
    I believe that youth is spent well on the young
    'Cause wisdom in your teens would be a lot less fun
    I believe if you just go by the nightly news
    Your faith in all mankind would be the first thing you lose

And most mamas oughta qualify for sainthood
    I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks

[Bridge]
    I believe that days go slow and years go fast
    And every breath's a gift, the first one to the last

[Chorus]
    And most Mamas oughta qualify for sainthood
    I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks

Last edited by BeachPro11; 03-25-2023 at 05:27 PM.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agree to disagree boyo. Take a look at this very forum and the amount of anti-"jogger" and anti-jew tripe that's posted. Cultist draw racist morons to their cause like flies to chit. Trump literally dog whistles to them on a regular basis. Hell he announced his campaign calling Mexicans rapist and murderers FFS. Oh that's right, some are nice he thinks.

LMFAO
    Right? Pisses me TF right off too!

Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Just explaining why I'm commenting on it jogger. Maybe ask your fellow Jews if they think you're a funny Rabbi?

Am I doing it right jogger?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude it's your fellow cultist who CONSTANTLY complain about "joggers" and jews. You know that very well. And yet you're cool having the same political views as them.

Weird.
    You keep saying this, yet in this thread the only person to call a black person jogger or a Jewish person 'rabbi' has been known racist NYPat, who you tolerate and never speak against. You only talk about these imaginary people you claim to all be Trumpers doing it, yet when confronted with cold hard actual incidents (Bodhy, Pat), you say nothing.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    You keep saying this, yet in this thread the only person to call a black person jogger or a Jewish person 'rabbi' has been known racist NYPat, who you tolerate and never speak against. You only talk about these imaginary people you claim to all be Trumpers doing it, yet when confronted with cold hard actual incidents (Bodhy, Pat), you say nothing.
    Remember all those times I said libs and their constant outraged howls and screeches of racist wasn't sincere? That they didn't really GAF about racism but rather used it as a convenient little debate tool - or weapon even?

Yeah, it's a lot like that.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pat was saying it for effect and to mock you people dummy.

Would you like me to count the number of hate threads about "joggers" and jews within the first 5 pages of the misc boyo? Those are all started by people who think like you.

SAD
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like Isaid earlier, Liberals have separate rules for themselves. Isn't that convenient. The only people on the site to actually call me names are pat and bohdy. The irony apparently is beyond them.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pat was saying it for effect and to mock you people dummy.

Would you like me to count the number of hate threads about "joggers" and jews within the first 5 pages of the misc boyo? Those are all started by people who think like you.

SAD
    So, now I am a racist. Gotcha.

Never mind, Pat was in the process of telling Dabb he could not say it to mock anyone, so it's funny how only he gets to do it. Guess when Sillie's pal Bodhy called Dabb a rape ape, that was also 'didn't count!' either. You know, because reasons. I'm the racist though, despite not ever actually articulating anything racist. Nice outlook you got there.
    Last edited by JUSA; 03-25-2023 at 06:44 PM.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah, they'd be like "gramps why do you bother to engage with the least our county has to offer? And did that orange turd really say we should jam bleach and light up our asses? And why do his cultist have flags with his ugly mug on Rambo's body?

That'd be much more likely boyo. You see, the world I live in thinks Trump and and all his cultist are jokes. You worship some dude who can't admit he lost a freaking election when he was actually president. Like the election was actually stolen.

bahahahahahaha

Not sure what world that is but I'm pretty sure white folks in the real world don't need to use black women as props in their pictures just to show how down they are for "the cause"...I would see a Dr about that white superiority complex you seem to be suffering from
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol @ the cultist groomer Sillie sperging out ITT.

Imagine being nearly 70 years old & unable to control your emotions. Sad.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

Originally Posted by Jayzuz View Post
    Lol @ the cultist groomer Sillie sperging out ITT.

Imagine being nearly 70 years old & unable to control your emotions. Sad.
    It really is hysterical to watch, isn't it.

On one hand homeboy tries to play the role of the uber-successful 10k a day finance executive - while simultaneously losing his fuking marbles on the daily in one batshiit TDS fueled rampage after another lol.

- Jayarbie

Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jayzuz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    It really is hysterical to watch, isn't it.

On one hand homeboy tries to play the role of the uber-successful 10k a day finance executive - while simultaneously losing his fuking marbles on the daily in one batshiit TDS fueled rampage after another lol.
    I just feel bad for his family having to deal with him sitting at his computer all day in a chit filled diaper yelling obscenities at the screen.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7 pages, and wow, I'm changing my vote to sillie.

There are no words to describe that level of unhinged hypocrisy and cope, hanging around a place he truly believes is some alt-right, ultra MAGA cesspool like he's Donnie-fukking-Brasco getting the inside scoop!.

So, congratulations to nolibs I guess.
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Like Isaid earlier, Liberals have separate rules for themselves. Isn't that convenient. The only people on the site to actually call me names are pat and bohdy. The irony apparently is beyond them.
    Separate rules and clearly a separate interpretation of reality itself like they are truly in their own self-defined universe. And then they wonder why people get sick of their bullshiit and tell them to piss off.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Separate rules and clearly a separate interpretation of reality itself like they are truly in their own self-defined universe. And then they wonder why people get sick of their bullshiit and tell them to piss off.
    Derp.

Dabs is the one who put "Jogger Rabbi" in his sig and I'm the one with "separate rules"?.. If he doesn't want people to call him that then maybe he should take it out of his sig?...

Nah, blame the liberals for calling him out for putting it there.

Btw, Dabs claims we're the only ones who have "called him names".....did the dumbass forget he posts those words every time he posts?

Literally every time he posts, HE POSTS Jogger Rabbi - referring to himself.

Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    Derp.

Dabs is the one who put "Jogger Rabbi" in his sig and I'm the one with "separate rules"?.. If he doesn't want people to call him that then maybe he should take it out of his sig?...

Nah, blame the liberals for calling him out for putting it there.

Btw, Dabs claims we're the only ones who have "called him names".....did the dumbass forget he posts those words every time he posts?

Literally every time he posts, HE POSTS Jogger Rabbi - referring to himself.
    Rap songs are filled from beginning to end with the "N-word" Pat. So does that mean it's ok for you to use it too?

- Jayarbie

Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4 Noliberals4
    Rap songs are filled from beginning to end with the "N-word" Pat. So does that mean it's ok for you to use it too?
    "Democrats are the real racists!!!" How has this worked for the GOP again? Did they crack 10% of the black vote finally? LOL

freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) freeheeler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not a liberal.
    Voted Clinton - Tick
    Voted Biden - Tick
    Agree with king of the blacks sillie - Tick

Yeh, not a liberal or an American hater
    Scubastevo :-What percentage of women have STDs? (serious) If I just wanted to go bareback with any girl that I could get with, what are my chances of ending up bed ridden with STDs?

Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    Voted Clinton - Tick
    Voted Biden - Tick
    Agree with king of the blacks sillie - Tick

Yeh, not a liberal or an American hater
    I am anti-Trump.

"Democrats are the real racists!!!" How has this worked for the GOP again? Did they crack 10% of the black vote finally? LOL
    I dunno... they probably won't either.

Decades of promising free shiit in exchange for votes and protection from the Eeee-vil Republican raycys has made that a tough nut to crack. But politics and voting aside, it's still true isn't it.

- Jayarbie

I dunno... they probably won't either.

Decades of promising free shiit in exchange for votes and protection from the Eeee-vil Republican raycys has made that a tough nut to crack. But politics and voting aside, it's still true isn't it.
    And there it is people.

And there it is people.
    Oooohhh.... do tell! Gonna call me a raycys again? LMAO! For fux sake are you new here? Go ahead and get it out of your system bro. Careful patting yourself on the back though.. Hate for you to get a rotator cuff injury.

But enny-way... on that subject, any thoughts on Pat calling Dabbs a jogger?

- Jayarbie

Oooohhh.... do tell! Gonna call me a raycys again? LMAO! For fux sake are you new here? Go ahead and get it out of your system bro. Careful patting yourself on the back though.. Hate for you to get a rotator cuff injury.

But enny-way... on that subject, any thoughts on Pat calling Dabbs a jogger?
    NYPat's intent was not to be racist, so I'm fine with it. Intent matters. Any other questions?

NYPat's intent was not to be racist, so I'm fine with it. Intent matters. Any other questions?
    No, I got my answer. And I already knew what you were going to say lol.

Cliffs: "Raycysm is not raycysm when a lib does it"

- Jayarbie

No, I got my answer. And I already knew what you were going to say lol.

Cliffs: "Raycysm is not raycysm when a lib does it"
    You have to have intent. NYPat wasn't calling him a racial slur for the sake of it - he was doing it to make a point. This isn't the same as DogKrack, Bushmaster, TheFornicator1 or YabbaYabba or the other racists that post here.

You guys get overly excited when a liberal says something like what NYPat said, which shows how insecure you guys are over your racism. Ever thought just not be racist?

You have to have intent. NYPat wasn't calling him a racial slur for the sake of it - he was doing it to make a point. This isn't the same as DogKrack, Bushmaster, TheFornicator1 or YabbaYabba or the other racists that post here.

You guys get overly excited when a liberal says something like what NYPat said, which shows how insecure you guys are over your racism. Ever thought just not be racist?
    Don't suppose you could give me an example of where I said something intentionally raysys could you? Oh sure, there are countless accusations of it because of the Jimmies I've rustled, but I mean something overt and direct. Like say... Oh, I dunno.. calling another poster a jogger?

I'll wait.

- Jayarbie