EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Moving to Vegas, might hybridmaxx with a Camry or Accord

Scored a great job in Las Vegas, and now that I won't need a truck anymore, I've been considering just getting a new Accord or Camry in hybrid form. Hybrid options aren't that much for an option, and pay off bigly for city mpg. I rented a Camry to drive down to Vegas, and I was really comfortable in it. Even going 80-85mph with the AC on, I was still getting 37-40mpg, even without the hybrid. When I move down in July, I'm going to test drive an accord to get a feel for that. I'd pretty much only be interested in the base models, I don't want the higher end versions. I'd get a used version of them, but I'll be most likely renting an apartment and I won't have the space to do maintenance or repairs.

Anyone have either of these cars? How have they been for long term ownership? Reliability?
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew

blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blazenbb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    By far the Camry. I’m probably going to get an le with a ton of options. I test drove the accord and didn’t even make it out of the parking lot. Fastest test drive the salesman has ever seen.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was in Vegas for a week all anyone drove were fuk off massive pick up trucks, Euro luxury cars or muscle cars

Good luck with your leftard eco homo goals OP
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EDcellent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    By far the Camry. I’m probably going to get an le with a ton of options. I test drove the accord and didn’t even make it out of the parking lot. Fastest test drive the salesman has ever seen.
    Yeah I'm leaning towards the Camry. The new Accord looks nice, but the Camry I rented was super comfortable, and barely bothered my sciatica during the 12hr drive. Yeah I was looking at the LE too, but bone stock since I just want an inexpensive daily.

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    When I was in Vegas for a week all anyone drove were fuk off massive pick up trucks, Euro luxury cars or muscle cars

Good luck with your leftard eco homo goals OP
    Lmao thankfully I have a fully developed frontal cortex, and I'm not insecure about what I drive. My priorities are comfort and cost of ownership. The fuel economy would be phenomenal as well. I'll let the brokies try to flex with their $7xx monthly payments for 8 years and have maintenance out the arse.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Actually lives in Texas crew
    Definitely putting some anchor babies in illegal latinas crew