livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50) livindagym will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Stress related weight loss question

Hey guys. So this week ive been stressed outta my mind. Relationship stuff. Very low sleep. Extreme anxiety. Zero hunger but i still force fed myself close to around maintenance calories. I lost 3 lbs. thats weighing every morn on empty stomach. I feel small and 2 ppl have asked me if i lost weight. Im like sheesh. One week of stress causes this? Does weight loss from stress come back fast?

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stress does not come with discipline or new eating habits. What do you think is gona happen

TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TitusVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lay on the couch and relax. Hope this helps.
    Everything I post is trash.

lasercosmesis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get Relax your self

verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100) verliejlewis is not very well liked. (-100)
    It sounds like you are really struggling right now. If you experienced extreme stress, it's not surprising that you lost a few pounds. Weight loss due to stress can come back quickly, especially when you are getting adequate rest and nutrition. However, it is important to remember that drastic changes in diet or physical activity due to emotional distress can lead to unhealthy patterns over time. If you're feeling overwhelmed or out of control, consider finding ways to reduce your stress levels and prioritize self-care.

paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    i really like this post

applej18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Change Your Mind About Your Body

Hey! Breaking the habit is the hardest thing to do! I have been there too, and it's a never ending cycle of stopping and doing it again. I decided to join in workshops, and hope this might help! It's called Change Your Mind About Your Body.

It's a workshop on how to transform your body into a healthier state without sacrificing too much on a diet. Hope this helps!

spymasterw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try muscle relaxation, breathing or meditation exercises, yoga, or swimming to reduce stress.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anything short term is just water and blood sugar related.