Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Grew Again

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I Grew Again

If you saw my log press vid, that was yesterday.

I also did squats and neck after the log.

Today I had some srs DOMS.

I did an arm workout almost 2 hours ago, biceps triceps and indirectly hit parts of pecs and shoulders. 3-working sets for a total of 129 reps HOLY ****.

My arms fuking grew a fraction, the growth is still there 2 hours later, I just drank some whole milk with a half scoop of whey.

I’m eating in like 2-hours from now.

The growth happened in training! But gotta do it right.

I can’t give you all everything on a platter. I figured this chit out, now y’all figure it out!

Oh yeah, No more DOMS, lol.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You could start a journal instead of posting a new thread after every workout.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

The growth happened in training!

Why do these experts say otherwise?

Dorian Yates rest days for growth

Jay Cutler says that Recovery is when the Muscle is growing

A doctor explains that muscle doesn't grow during training

Do you have any concrete proof that the Muscle is build during training? I didn't think so.

Why should people believe you instead of Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates or a Medical professional, when you made these claims

Stated that you weren’t a bodybuilder
    You were/are obese
    Don’t believe in counting macros
    Believe that muscle is built during the training itself instead of after the training during rest/recovery
    You think the muscle can feed itself
    Said that a person breathes a different type of oxygen after a certain rep range
    You call a banana a supplement
    You called food a placebo
    And the list goes on of your dumbass claims.

I don't know who you are trying to fool with your bulls!t but I doubt anyone will fall for it so perhaps you should just sit back and learn. This forum is full of wise folks that have been doing this a hell of a lot longer than you have, you should capitalize on this knowledge and stop spouting off about things you know nothing about. You got lots of learning to do son.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    You could start a journal instead of posting a new thread after every workout.
    LOL. We should just be glad he isn't going through puberty, probably measured his little pecker 100 times a day.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Why do these experts say otherwise?

Dorian Yates rest days for growth

Jay Cutler says that Recovery is when the Muscle is growing

A doctor explains that muscle doesn't grow during training

Do you have any concrete proof that the Muscle is build during training? I didn't think so.

Why should people believe you instead of Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates or a Medical professional, when you made these claims

Stated that you weren’t a bodybuilder
    You were/are obese
    Don’t believe in counting macros
    Believe that muscle is built during the training itself instead of after the training during rest/recovery
    You think the muscle can feed itself
    Said that a person breathes a different type of oxygen after a certain rep range
    You call a banana a supplement
    You called food a placebo
    And the list goes on of your dumbass claims.

I don't know who you are trying to fool with your bulls!t but I doubt anyone will fall for it so perhaps you should just sit back and learn. This forum is full of wise folks that have been doing this a hell of a lot longer than you have, you should capitalize on this knowledge and stop spouting off about things you know nothing about. You got lots of learning to do son.

I’m not wasting my time with those vids, it’s all been written in a FLEX mag anyway.

Yeah Pockets you been doing this so long yet you are NOT even close to Ametur bodybuilding status, it must be working, NOT!

7Seconds, no thanks on the journal. Giving it away takes the fun out of it. Everyone’s got to find their own way.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you saw my log press vid, that was yesterday.

I also did squats and neck after the log.

Today I had some srs DOMS.

I did an arm workout almost 2 hours ago, biceps triceps and indirectly hit parts of pecs and shoulders. 3-working sets for a total of 129 reps HOLY ****.

My arms fuking grew a fraction, the growth is still there 2 hours later, I just drank some whole milk with a half scoop of whey.

I’m eating in like 2-hours from now.

The growth happened in training! But gotta do it right.

I can’t give you all everything on a platter. I figured this chit out, now y’all figure it out!

Oh yeah, No more DOMS, lol.
    LWW Man I respect the fck out of you cause you always come through with videos and you hold your ground no matter how many people come for you (you have to respect that in a man) however, this is nonsense man you can't grow with just one workout you know this and you sure as hell don't grow while you train. What you are experiencing (if you are being truthful) is your muscle being engorge with blood which make them balloon up and get slightly bigger, but it's not sustained growth just a temporary pump.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    LWW Man I respect the fck out of you cause you always come through with videos and you hold your ground no matter how many people come for you (you have to respect that in a man) however, this is nonsense man you can't grow with just one workout you know this and you sure as hell don't grow while you train. What you are experiencing (if you are being truthful) is your muscle being engorge with blood which make them balloon up and get slightly bigger, but it's not sustained growth just a temporary pump.

This is kinda beyond a pump, and it’s been close to 24 hours and there is still that fraction of increase.

I do think that being consistent is a factor too.

I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing though and we will see what happens. I’m doing 40,50,60 rep floor press 3 days a week for the triceps and I’m adding a heavy curl day on top of a light high rep day.

I don’t plan on ever eating like a bodybuilder though. I will eat healthy foods, but I’m not going to be eating more than 2-3 meals a day or counting Macros. My protein intake is definitely not 3/4 to 1g per pound of BW.

I was maybe sitting around 100g of protein yesterday and that’s a typical day for me.

Firstly, you know nothing about my physique
    Secondly, It doesn't really matter
    Third, it has absolutely nothing to do with the outrageous claim you make.

Typical you, when you can't back up a claim you try and run others down with lies and fabrication. Pretty sad that a middle aged man would resort to such juvenile behaviour. Do you really think anyone believes your lies. Your credibility is in the toilet because of your absurd claims anyway.
    Now back on topic

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is kinda beyond a pump, and it’s been close to 24 hours and there is still that fraction of increase.

I do think that being consistent is a factor too.

I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing though and we will see what happens. I’m doing 40,50,60 rep floor press 3 days a week for the triceps and I’m adding a heavy curl day on top of a light high rep day.

I don’t plan on ever eating like a bodybuilder though. I will eat healthy foods, but I’m not going to be eating more than 2-3 meals a day or counting Macros. My protein intake is definitely not 3/4 to 1g per pound of BW.

I was maybe sitting around 100g of protein yesterday and that’s a typical day for me.

Depending on your overall intake, some of your 'growth' may just be increased glycogen uptake. Look up German Volume training. It is indeed real and you can increase size in this manner. The results are mostly temporary.

You dont grow in the gym. You grow when you recover and rest. Sorry, I too respect your intensity with which you approach your training, but the statements on growth simply are not the way it works.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Depending on your overall intake, some of your 'growth' may just be increased glycogen uptake. Look up German Volume training. It is indeed real and you can increase size in this manner. The results are mostly temporary.

Hey ID, yes I know about German Volume, that it is essentially 10x10 and 2-3session per week, and yes they say you must recover between sessions.

What I'm doing is not as volume strenuous as GVT in one session, however think GVT intensity (not volume) each session and the volume spread out throughout the week, E.G. every other day or every day (I've been doing every other day on parts I want to bring up faster). Now if GVT actually does enable temporary growth, just think what doing that intensity daily can do consistently. Of course I have to eat, but as you pump the muscle daily or every other day, eventually the muscles will adapt.

So take my floor presses, in a week I've done approx. 170 reps in 6 sets. It has made the back of my Triceps rock hard and thicker.

Since I don't have a bench I'll probably never get a bodybuilder chest though, until I get a bench. Right now I could do light high rep flyes lying on a table that I have.

I did scarf down some extra food this evening and probably will tomorrow because I did Dead Lifts and I'm toasted from them. I doubt I'll even hit 3/4 of gram of protein per pound of BW, but my whole point in this is I think I need more lifting under me first, I eat on instinct.

How many people say they are going to get all srs, go the gym everyday and do the fade BB'ing diet and then quit in a few months? I think many need to learn to train first, then dial in the eating more as they become experts in training and lifting.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hello stranger

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    hello stranger
    Whats good brotha, hope all is well with you and the fam.
    On the list for Bannukah

I did scarf down some extra food this evening and probably will tomorrow because I did Dead Lifts and I'm toasted from them. I doubt I'll even hit 3/4 of gram of protein per pound of BW, but my whole point in this is I think I need more lifting under me first, I eat on instinct.

Not quite guys.

9am 2- bananas 2grams

11am CLiff bar 9grams

1:30pm 4oz cheeseburger (no bun) 2-whole eggs over-easy, couple ounces of fried potatoes, 2-thick slices of bacon 30gram

5:45pm train (about 35 minutes) - active recovery and still hit some PRs for reps.

7:30pm 1.5 glass of whole milk / 1/2 scoop of Whey 26 grams

8:45pm dinner 8oz skinless chicken breast 1-cup of rice, salad w/sunflower seeds and nuts 55grams

total protein = approx.122 grams (maybe) I didn't actually measure anything.

I recovered very well on that.

I weigh about 193, last time I checked. Why am I telling you this? IDK I don't think forcing more is necessary right now, I am getting alot of fuking carbs here.

I did stock up on some high protein yogurt, zero sugar, 15-20grams, I'm gonna mix it with some almond butter granola, can't wait, I haven't even opened one of those yet.

Well lookie here, after mouthing off and criticizing folks for eating multiple times a day, you are eating multiple times a day. Funny Dat.

Well lookie here, after mouthing off and criticizing folks for eating multiple times a day, you are eating multiple times a day. Funny Dat.

That’s only two meals, not a typical bodybuilding fad diet of 4-5 meals.

As I said though as I actually get biggger and continue to “train” harder, the eating will slowly increase too.

It’s been a heavy week for me, squatting with 205 (that’s the 2nd time this year I’ve hit 200 in high rep squats) and the dead’s were with over 250 for over 25 reps.

That’s only two meals, not a typical bodybuilding fad diet of 4-5 meals.

As I said though as I actually get biggger and continue to “train” harder, the eating will slowly increase too.

It’s been a heavy week for me, squatting with 205 (that’s the 2nd time this year I’ve hit 200 in high rep squats) and the dead’s were with over 250 for over 25 reps.

I said you ate multiple times a day... I wasn't wrong.. No matter how you slice and dice it.

Your math skills rival your spelling.

Your ass must get jealous of the sh!t that comes out of your mouth..

So bodybuilders eating 5- 6 times of day is a fad?

Elaborate on that when you get a chance.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 05-10-2023 at 08:53 AM.

I said you ate multiple times a day... I wasn't wrong.. No matter how you slice and dice it.

Your math skills rival your spelling.

Your ass must get jealous of the sh!t that comes out of your mouth..

So bodybuilders eating 5- 6 times of day is a fad?

Elaborate on that when you get a chance.

In some cases it’s fad.

And Pockets why are you putting words in my mouth about criticizing multiple meals?

I’ve always ate roughly two meals a day.

I only said the eating part is overrated. I think training is far more important, but I’ve continued to state that you got to eat.

And Pockets why are you putting words in my mouth about criticizing multiple meals?

I’ve always ate roughly two meals a day.

I only said the eating part is overrated. I think training is far more important, but I’ve continued to state that you got to eat.
    Not putting words in your mouth stumpy, you have always been critical of multiple meals a day. If you are denying that then you have some real issues. Maybe I can jog your memory

Remember when you said that people eating 5 or 6 meals a day and not competing is stupid?

You criticised me on many occasions for eating 5 to 6 meals a day and counting macros.

Just a few posts down you called

not a typical bodybuilding fad diet of 4-5 meals.

These are just a few examples. So yeah, you have always criticised multiple meals a day.

Suck it up buttercup. It's ok if you see the light. It's about time. Some people are just late bloomers

Not putting words in your mouth stumpy, you have always been critical of multiple meals a day. If you are denying that then you have some real issues. Maybe I can jog your memory

Remember when you said that people eating 5 or 6 meals a day and not competing is stupid?

You criticised me on many occasions for eating 5 to 6 meals a day and counting macros.

Just a few posts down you called

These are just a few examples. So yeah, you have always criticised multiple meals a day.

Suck it up buttercup. It's ok if you see the light. It's about time. Some people are just late bloomers

A typical bodybuilding fad diet is not 2 meals a day, hell it isn’t even 3 meals a day.

And yes I think 4-5 meals a day is pretty stupid if you obsess over it. I’ve already used the word obsess.

If you are very active, which you state you are than I can see why you eat 4-5 meals a day. Do I believe it’s absolutely necessary for muscle growth, fuk no.

You seem to be very obsessive over my posts.

Are there times I may eat more meals in a day, yes, but it has nothing to do with a fad diet. It’s rare but I’ve done it.

I eat on instinct.

I’ve also eaten 6 meals a day for the first three years of lifting, was not necessary at all on days I wasn’t at work. Working a 12 hour shift on my feet had its place to eat like that.

If you are very active, which you state you are than I can see why you eat 4-5 meals a day. Do I believe it’s absolutely necessary for muscle growth, fuk no.

It isn't necessary for muscle growth, some people add muscle on 1, 2 , 3 or 4 meals a day. As long as you meet your macro requirements to put you in a surplus, you should gain.

Personally and I only speak for myself, I eat a sh!t load of calories and it's easier to meet my macros while eating every couple/three hours. I am never bloated and never hungry by the time hunger starts, it's time to eat again.

I have been weighing, measuring, counting macros and eating like this for decades. Now there have been times when I haven't been able to do this (circumstances beyond my control) and I pretty much feel like sh!t until I get back on the routine.

A typical bodybuilding fad diet is not 2 meals a day, hell it isn’t even 3 meals a day.
    I still don't know what you mean by a bodybuilder fad diet.

I still don't know what you mean by a bodybuilder fad diet.

It means, the newbie or middle aged dude who hasn't trained in over a decade decides to go "gung-ho", get back into it day 1 and does everything the industry or "so and so pro" says to do, maybe they don't even know why they do it, other than it's what's they've been fed. That's a "Fad Diet". You can Look up even though it don't say the above about newbies but many people go "hung-ho" and all those fad diets.

I did exactly that when I first started, got the FLEX mag and followed that fuker down to a "T", and the workouts were just grinding away, spinning my wheels and plateaus, did I get some gains from it, sure, but wasn't very efficient. That was a LONG time ago.

I vividly remember being at work eating my 2nd meal in the a.m. (My first was at 5isham) and there was a concrete crew doing work outside our factory, this 50-60year old muscle dude came in looking to talk with someone, he sees me eating and says "no time to be eating, there is work to be done, how you getting away with that"? he was just kinda fuking with me, but it did make me think, he was built, wasn't eating all the time and lifted sh!t all day long. I was really into BB'ing back then, so yeah he was impressive looking.

It means, the newbie or middle aged dude who hasn't trained in over a decade decides to go "gung-ho", get back into it day 1 and does everything the industry or "so and so pro" says to do, maybe they don't even know why they do it, other than it's what's they've been fed. That's a "Fad Diet". You can Look up even though it don't say the above about newbies but many people go "hung-ho" and all those fad diets.
    Of course there are fad diets. I don't consider anyone that are counting Macros ensuring they meet the requirements specific to their goals as a fad.

In fact Newbies would be advised to have their nutrition dialled in at the start of their training to ensure that they will get the maximum benefit from their Newbie Gains.

Is it necessary, hell no, but it won't hurt them, besides you only get one shot at Newbie gains.

I did exactly that when I first started, got the FLEX mag and followed that fuker down to a "T", and the workouts were just grinding away, spinning my wheels and plateaus, did I get some gains from it, sure, but wasn't very efficient. That was a LONG time ago.
    Seems odd that you would do everything right and not see optimum results. Perhaps they were optimum (who knows) or there were other contributing factors, like, rest/ recovery or sleep issues. Adequate sleep is needed, a lot of muscle is built during sleep. It isn’t built during training. t could be anything really.

Were you measuring and weighing your food?

I vividly remember being at work eating my 2nd meal in the a.m. (My first was at 5isham) and there was a concrete crew doing work outside our factory, this 50-60year old muscle dude came in looking to talk with someone, he sees me eating and says "no time to be eating, there is work to be done, how you getting away with that"? he was just kinda fuking with me, but it did make me think, he was built, wasn't eating all the time and lifted sh!t all day long. I was really into BB'ing back then, so yeah he was impressive looking.
    How do you know what his diet was like? Did you talk to him about it? Or just heard his snide remark and threw your sammich in the garbage because he had more muscle than you?

I agree with you, it was a fad diet for you because you didn’t follow through.
    That is the very definition of a fad.

There are many that have followed through and it isn’t a fad diet but a diet regime that proved to be beneficial. I have seen this countless times over the years.

Afterall. You Can’t out train a bad diet.

Of course there are fad diets. I don't consider anyone that are counting Macros ensuring they meet the requirements specific to their goals as a fad.

In fact Newbies would be advised to have their nutrition dialled in at the start of their training to ensure that they will get the maximum benefit from their Newbie Gains.

Is it necessary, hell no, but it won't hurt them, besides you only get one shot at Newbie gains.

Seems odd that you would do everything right and not see optimum results. Perhaps they were optimum (who knows) or there were other contributing factors, like, rest/ recovery or sleep issues. Adequate sleep is needed, a lot of muscle is built during sleep. It isn’t built during training. t could be anything really.

Were you measuring and weighing your food?

How do you know what his diet was like? Did you talk to him about it? Or just heard his snide remark and threw your sammich in the garbage because he had more muscle than you?

I agree with you, it was a fad diet for you because you didn’t follow through.
    That is the very definition of a fad.

There are many that have followed through and it isn’t a fad diet but a diet regime that proved to be beneficial. I have seen this countless times over the years.

Afterall. You Can’t out train a bad diet.

Eating 5 meals a day, everyday isn’t practical for me and I’ll find a way to train around that, which I have done.

I have no desire to eat like that, I’ll just be a failure and keep trying to look into training as the answer.

Eating 5 meals a day, everyday isn’t practical for me and I’ll find a way to train around that, which I have done.

I have no desire to eat like that, I’ll just be a failure and keep trying to look into training as the answer.

It is definitely not for everyone and definitely not necessary. As long as you meet your daily macros for your goals, that's the important thing.

for me 5 - 6 meals a day is a way easier way to meet my Macros without feeling too full, bloated or hungry.

To each their own.

It is definitely not for everyone and definitely not necessary. As long as you meet your daily macros for your goals, that's the important thing.

for me 5 - 6 meals a day is a way easier way to meet my Macros without feeling too full, bloated or hungry.

To each their own.

If eating a yogurt and adding the granola to it is considered a meal than I’ll be eating 4 meals today.

So I guess I’m full of it then.

It all depends if I have any left overs or not, but I can always eat a PB on a slice of wheat, I guess that’s a meal too.

Oh well, I’m full of crap, but I’m keeping that signature, I still like it. LOL.

I’m full of it then.

Or just heard his snide remark and threw your sammich in the garbage because he had more muscle than you?

.[/b]

No I didn’t throw away my food because of his remark. I wasn’t eating a sammich either.

I used to eat filet mignon everyday and chicken.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LWW Man I respect the fck out of you cause you always come through with videos and you hold your ground no matter how many people come for you (you have to respect that in a man)
    I also respect you for mixing in some high reps sets too, which is not fashionable these days, but will kick your body forwards

however, this is nonsense man
    Sorry Don, I'm with him on that last one.

You can’t out train a bad diet <--> You can't out diet bad training.
    Why do people seem to obsess over just one of those and forget the other?
    You are in danger of going too far to one side, some other here maybe too far the other side

Anyway I'll STFU as I'm no shining example of the perfect athleticism myself, but if you (and pockets) would stop arguing for 5 minutes please... pretty-please?

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    stop arguing for 5 minutes please... pretty-please?
    I can't Speak for Tater but Pockets isn't going to change his posting style for you or anyone else.

I call out all bullsh!t even yours like this, what I do suggest is, you have a scroll button, use it on any posts you don't like.

If you are too weak to do this then perhaps you should block me, because I am not changing. You do you, I'll do me.