Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Did you even read my post. The first sentence says "even if you never said you did"

You gave the impression that you did even if you never typed the words "I played tlou2".
    Ok? Weird to get that impression. Weird to just make that assumption. Weirder for CoalMan to make a statement that "I finally admitted to never playing it" when nothing like that ever happened.

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, Sonycels arguing over somebody not playing 2deep4u video games. Wtf is this reddit?

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Ok? Weird to get that impression. Weird to just make that assumption. Weirder for CoalMan to make a statement that "I finally admitted to never playing it" when nothing like that ever happened.
    You only play online games. You're not a true gamer!!!

-Coal Man (winning on the internet again)

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Nope, never said I did.

Where is that Freeburner post where he talked about how you just make stuff up? Verry appropriate about now. LoL
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    To be fair even if you never said you did, the way you posted about it for a long time made it seem like you had played it. It was pretty surprising to me also when I learned you never played it.

Jlmao @ mgftp getting smoked harder than Freeburner's joint today. Thinking he would throw you a lifeline but he threw you under the bus. And yes he's absolutely right, for years you were debating miscers about how they were low IQ for not loving the amazingly crafted story by GOAT NaughtyDog. Even miscers who actually played the game got lectured by this **** who never even touched it lol.

You went out of your way to give us all the impression it was one of your favorite games ever only to admit a couple months ago you never actually played it? What a fuking goober. I'm almost done with the game myself, it's actually a pretty good game but your goofy ass won't know, would you?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Jlmao @ mgftp getting smoked harder than Freeburner's joint today. Thinking he would throw you a lifeline but he threw you under the bus. And yes he's absolutely right, for years you were debating miscers about how they were low IQ for not loving the amazingly crafted story by GOAT NaughtyDog. Even miscers who actually played the game got lectured by this **** who never even touched it lol.

You went out of your way to give us all the impression it was one of your favorite games ever only to admit a couple months ago you never actually played it? What a fuking goober. I'm almost done with the game myself, it's actually a pretty good game but your goofy ass won't know, would you?
    Wow, gaming gangster right here. And he makes 7 figures and has not 1 but 2 75inch TV's. Winning at life right here.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    Wow, gaming gangster right here. And he makes 7 figures and has not 1 but 2 75inch TV's. Winning at life right here.
    True. Minor correction tho, one is a 65" and the OLED is 77
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In the past MS exclusives list has always been mediocre, mostly a set of 3 games over and over...

That said with the recent acquisitions you'd be a fool not to think in the near future their catalog has the potential to surpass Soyny, this gen is too soon but 360 like glory days are coming

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    You only play online games. You're not a true gamer!!!

-Coal Man (winning on the internet again)
    Odd thing is I have a good mixture of both SP and MP, probably a higher percentage of SP games than average.

"Winning" an argument online, even if it's only himself who sees it as a "win". What a life.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post

Again, just a bunch of stuff that isn't true. Seriously, what is wrong with you? LoL