Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its a weird story. In one hand, you reacted as any man with testicles should react, aka tell her to fuk off, but thats an extremely rare reaction as in, not many men out there actually would break up with her even if deep down they know something weird is going on.

On the other hand, you say you have been with her for over a year, so my logic tells me that a man like you that sets his boundaries so clear would have already taught your girlfriend how to react or how to act, whats allowed and what isnt after so long in a relationship. I mean all women are like this, they will test you to see what you are made of or what your limits are, but a man that acted like you did would have probably let his girlfriend know how the ****s gonna roll after just a few weeks into being together. So what happened, you had a sudden change of heart or what? You suddenly grew some balls and act like a man? Or you were tired of her and decided this was the perfect excuse to finally leave the relationship?

Either way, whats done is done. Good call, obviously what she did, the way you tell the story, its wrong and uncalled for. Its common sense to every single person in the planet that her action is not an innocent action or thought. As you put it, imagine you going out of your way to approach a hot babe in a bikini to talk to her about some random bull****, be overly friendly to her everytime you see her etc.

The way she reacted is obviously a red flag as well. When a woman truly loves her man, or adores him, or is 100% sure she wants to stay with him, SHE WILL MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO UPSET HER MAN. That means not talking to random hot dudes at the pool or getting defensive when being confronted about approaching hot dudes at the pool.

For example, every girlfriend of mine knows damn well how i react to little things like that. A woman has no business smiling or making eye contact with another man simply because that gives the wrong idea, even if its 100% an act of kindness and has no bad intention behind it. Either way, to keep her man happy and avoid misunderstandings, she cant put herself in positions that will bring any kind of heat or stress to the relationship, that means no going out of her way to talk to hot guys for random reasons, hell even if she has a legit reason to talk, she will try to avoid the situation just for the sake of her relationship.

In the rare case that she actually has no way to avoid doing something that will upset her man, she will know 100% what is coming and will try to explain herself to the best of her ability. No "you are insecure" bull****, but actually a proper and legit convincing explanation behind her reasoning and actions, and it better be a gotdamn convincing ass explanation followed by a good blowjob srs.

Now most people today would probably read my post and think "damn this guy is controlling and insecure", or maybe think that im too much or whatever, but then again, most people today are single, lonely, miserable and uncapable of creating or keeping good meaningful relationships, so at the end of the day, when we live in such complex times for relationships, a man has to be extreme and "controlling" if he wants to have a long lasting relationship
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

vιηcιт qυι sε vιηcιт CoffeeStout's Avatar
    CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeeStout is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go with your gut bro. Slootgonsloot
    𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖎
    𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓,𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000) mixednutz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, you showed her OP, you still have the NFTs of shoes that you can earn money with by walking... right?

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    Its a weird story. In one hand, you reacted as any man with testicles should react, aka tell her to fuk off, but thats an extremely rare reaction as in, not many men out there actually would break up with her even if deep down they know something weird is going on.

On the other hand, you say you have been with her for over a year, so my logic tells me that a man like you that sets his boundaries so clear would have already taught your girlfriend how to react or how to act, whats allowed and what isnt after so long in a relationship. I mean all women are like this, they will test you to see what you are made of or what your limits are, but a man that acted like you did would have probably let his girlfriend know how the ****s gonna roll after just a few weeks into being together. So what happened, you had a sudden change of heart or what? You suddenly grew some balls and act like a man? Or you were tired of her and decided this was the perfect excuse to finally leave the relationship?

Either way, whats done is done. Good call, obviously what she did, the way you tell the story, its wrong and uncalled for. Its common sense to every single person in the planet that her action is not an innocent action or thought. As you put it, imagine you going out of your way to approach a hot babe in a bikini to talk to her about some random bull****, be overly friendly to her everytime you see her etc.

The way she reacted is obviously a red flag as well. When a woman truly loves her man, or adores him, or is 100% sure she wants to stay with him, SHE WILL MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING TO UPSET HER MAN. That means not talking to random hot dudes at the pool or getting defensive when being confronted about approaching hot dudes at the pool.

For example, every girlfriend of mine knows damn well how i react to little things like that. A woman has no business smiling or making eye contact with another man simply because that gives the wrong idea, even if its 100% an act of kindness and has no bad intention behind it. Either way, to keep her man happy and avoid misunderstandings, she cant put herself in positions that will bring any kind of heat or stress to the relationship, that means no going out of her way to talk to hot guys for random reasons, hell even if she has a legit reason to talk, she will try to avoid the situation just for the sake of her relationship.

In the rare case that she actually has no way to avoid doing something that will upset her man, she will know 100% what is coming and will try to explain herself to the best of her ability. No "you are insecure" bull****, but actually a proper and legit convincing explanation behind her reasoning and actions, and it better be a gotdamn convincing ass explanation followed by a good blowjob srs.

Now most people today would probably read my post and think "damn this guy is controlling and insecure", or maybe think that im too much or whatever, but then again, most people today are single, lonely, miserable and uncapable of creating or keeping good meaningful relationships, so at the end of the day, when we live in such complex times for relationships, a man has to be extreme and "controlling" if he wants to have a long lasting relationship
    it's funny. what is considered controlling now was just simple common courtesy and respect 30 years
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    it's funny. what is considered controlling now was just simple common courtesy and respect 30 years
    Well, women 30 years ago didnt need to be controlled, they would have common sense, decency, and would control themselves. Nowadays you wanna be a man that has successful on his relationship with women and id have to say that you NEED to be controlling, as bad as that may sound.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by immune18 View Post
    Good man, have some reps. More and more men seem to be standing up to this feminist bs and manning up.
    yessir

RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RiceBrah93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VGTired View Post
    OP, you're such an insecure soyboy, your gf is right lol.

Imagine getting so butthurt over your girl talking to some dude in a pool.

Only reason I say you don't taker her back now is because she now knows how weak and beta you are. She will have no respect for you forever.

Next time you get lucky to find yourself a chick, grow some balls and man up and stop being such an insecure ****. No self-respecting women will find you attractive.
    That's not the case mate, it's been 4 days since the incident, she's been crying and frantic, begging me to sleep next to her, making me food, cleaning, begging me to **** her and make her pregnant after I told her it's over and I'm moving away asap.

Walking away is your biggest super power as a man

FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FistofStalin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Andrew has probably already been balls deep in your female, and his cum was probably dripping from her legs last time you spoke. Tour is over for you, Timothy.

The thing is, like I said this isn't the first time she's done something disrespectful or shown signs of disloyalty, she's done this multiple times even after I've told her it's unacceptable and as a result, I have lost TRUST overtime. Even though I'm still with her physically, mentally I've checked out. Once trust is lost, it's almost impossible to recover. You can love and forgive someone but you don't have to be with them.

What she did was unacceptable. Now being with her for while, I suspect she has some sort of a mental condition due to her childhood experiences, she told me her father didn't give her as much attention compared to her older sister and so maybe she developed HPD or some sort of disorder. Whatever the case is, she can't blame her mental condition for her actions and she must take accountability for them and the consequences of her actions.

Yeah you're right, you set the standard, you set the boundaries because loyalty is rarer now than ever I believe, in the entire history of mankind. If your woman can't respect that, see ya later. Too bad we live in tumultuous times.

Originally Posted by mixednutz View Post
    Hey, you showed her OP, you still have the NFTs of shoes that you can earn money with by walking... right?
    That project went bust

NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fred87nc View Post
    yeah you go out of your way to suck off your neighboor to make him feel good because you are a dumb whore, you stupid sloot
    fukn lol, wish I had 1 mill rep power so I can rep you daddy

NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) NutInsideMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)

do u ever read the dumb chit u post?

stopped reading halfway thru the 2nd paragraph while cringing

Originally Posted by nineOHnine View Post
    Keep your sloot.

Find a side piece.

Repeat.
    Since I'm living with her indefinitely, might as well. She just can't know I have a side piece otherwise she'll go psycho
    Last edited by RiceBrah93; 03-23-2023 at 07:52 AM.

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This all goes out the door for most women in the dating pool.

Why? Those with cluster B disorders and attachment issues get recycled the most back into the dating pool.

You cannot reason and try to control someone that is "splitting" or devaluing you.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    Since I'm living with her indefinitely, might as well. She just can't know I have a side piece otherwise she'll go psycho
    why cant you move out?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The trick is take as many pics as you can with your girl you're in a relationship with.

She will love it but the goal is much more devious.

Girls will instantly get jealous seeing you with another girl. So if you have a bunch of pics of you and the one you're in a current relationship with, when you bounce outta that relationship and you start talking with another girl, if she stalks your social media, she will see you with another girl and instantly want you.

Its a way to avoid foreveralone status.

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    'controlling' 'jealous' 'insecure'

=

she wants to cheat

Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let me reiterate once again -- if you are done with her you NEED to gtfo.

She's acting nicely right now to try to get you back. Once she realizes that's not going to work, a switch is going to flip. Soon after you can expect a rape or abuse allegation, maybe both. GTFO now while you still can.
    Principal Engineer
    CS Crew

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlston Heston

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women are ten steps ahead of a men when it comes game, flirtation and non verbal communication. She 100% knew he didn't care about some papers, that's not why she went to give them to him. Doesn't mean she was gonna cheat but she did one want another line in the water with a sucker nibbling for attention.

What is so frustrating is they always give themselves plausible deniability so they can gaslight you when they know exactly what they're doing.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DomMJr View Post
    'controlling' 'jealous' 'insecure'

=

she wants to cheat
    Also, she would act differently if she got anything out of you. She's acting like you're a sure thing independent of her life.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    So she squatted in a dress and handed some guy paperwork at the pool.

I'm thinking break ups are usually for things much worse but carry on...
    opposite of the parts of the story to recognize

screaming and running from her boyfriend to another guy

insecure, jealous, don't own me as the response

shows she is not there for real problems

wonder if she would make him jealous like this with a severely ugly man

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bro she's got 3 holes learn to share

immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000) immune18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, women 30 years ago didnt need to be controlled, they would have common sense, decency, and would control themselves. Nowadays you wanna be a man that has successful on his relationship with women and id have to say that you NEED to be controlling, as bad as that may sound.
    I think controlling just sounds negative and has a stigma, having boundaries is the best way of putting it
    Remember the guy that gave up? Neither does anybody else.

axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000) axhandler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RiceBrah93 View Post
    Fuk me I never thought of this but I'm 99% sure she has HPD. You think I'm attracting these hoes because of something in me?
    How many of these does your gf have?

HPD

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1) is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2) interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

3) displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

4) consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self

5) has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6) shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

7) is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

8) considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

Diagnosis requires meeting five (or more) of the following traits above.

BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BrooksKoepka has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Brutal. It’s hard to contain white women for us ethniccels.

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by axhandler View Post

HPD

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1) is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention

2) interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior

5) has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

6) shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

What if they have all 8?

Originally Posted by axhandler View Post

HPD

All of them. Number 2 could be a hit or miss but she seeks to talk to random guys thinking it's ok.

It's one thing when a guy does the talking first but she does the talking first often times like my attention isn't enough.

She does have HPD I have no doubt, she just hasn't been properly diagnosed. She has so many other issues besides HPD. In other words she's fooked

infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) infinityplus1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does she work/get kick backs for the place offering the courses?

Potentially just trying to get a sale
    Now 235 is what I'm benching, but nowadays it's still not enough - ICE CUBE

Originally Posted by BrooksKoepka View Post
    Brutal. It’s hard to contain white women for us ethniccels.
    It's hard even for white men. Jamals are the only ones that seem to contain them. I found the best way to put them in place is give them good D but if they have severe underlying issues, they will only be submissive for a day and go back to normal eventually.

In other words you gotta give them good D everyday, multiple times a day and that's not really possible for a man like me who is dedicated to my work and hobbies. A lot of Jamals are thugs and don't have much going for them so they have the time to sex them everyday.

Originally Posted by infinityplus1 View Post
    Does she work/get kick backs for the place offering the courses?

Potentially just trying to get a sale
    Nah she's not affiliated with them whatsoever