WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anybody using nVidia's new 4K upscaling program VSR

It's OK I guess? Anybody noticed some serious results.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    It's OK I guess? Anybody noticed some serious results.
    Not switching to Chrome just for that. I guess I'll mess with it at some point
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No

It costs 300watts to use on my 3080

It costs the same wattage as playing a game at 4k high settings

no thanks jeff LOL

and it barely makes the image better
    Future P.A in progress
    We're all gonna make it

sleep tight pupper

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw the LTT video about it last night but didn't get around to trying it on my 3070
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it ramps up your gpu usage from anywhere 60-85% (lol)

aka don't use it while you are gaming... some people may not even know the function is on .. like if you set it and forget it .. then you are playing a game with a video on in the background and now you are fighting for resources.

i don't care, its a barely noticeable improvement like you are zooming into it to be like yea that text behind that person is a little bit clearer (when its supposed to be blurry due to depth of field)
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah thought sos too - the image def looks better, but it can draw like 120 watts off of a mobile 3060 GPU when turned up all the way to provide a difference

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta admit it looks pretty good on some content, all I did was check some youtube videos but it really does do a good job making 1080p look 4k.

Some stuff did put my gpu to work, I turned off my fan curves just to see what it would be like on stock settings. Max I saw was 70 so, temp wasn't too bad. Didn't Check power draw.

Watching stuff like apex legends highlights, didn't see much difference in video game content. I think it just moves too fast honestly.

Watched some movie trailers, holy cow, huge difference. Still a little wonky in some instances but overall pretty impressive.

Edit, just put on some random TV stuff from Hulu. It's always sunny looks great. I mean very much improved.

I would leave this on if it had a setting to auto disable when I start a video game.. Not sure how it works when gaming but can't imagine I'd want to leave it on
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been trying it out some more. Some content looks better than others, some gets the gpu ramping up more than others. Some stuff can look really artificial and not good.

It seems like it doesn't effect games, didn't notice any difference in visual or performance or anything so I think it just ignores games. Not necessary to turn off and on to play games.

Not sure if it's worth my gpu being under load as if I'm gaming just to watch youtube stuff.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Been trying it out some more. Some content looks better than others, some gets the gpu ramping up more than others. Some stuff can look really artificial and not good.

It seems like it doesn't effect games, didn't notice any difference in visual or performance or anything so I think it just ignores games. Not necessary to turn off and on to play games.

Not sure if it's worth my gpu being under load as if I'm gaming just to watch youtube stuff.
    Pretty sure it only works through Edge or chrome browser

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I believe it works in all chromium browsers (like Brave, Edge, Chrome, etc).

I'm not fukking with it since it uses the 3D cores. If they changed it to use the NVENC cores (which are unused 99% of the time) it'd have lot more value. I don't give a chit though. Have a top tier card and fiber, I just stream and play at max res.

Now, if you're running a lower tier card like a 3050, 3060, etc then it definitely could have more value.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||