Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100) Jimmy777dean is not very well liked. (-100)

Ideal contact sports physique???

Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I’ve been a long time fan of this forum but never created an account because I never felt I had anything to contribute.
    However, I’m curious to hear an opinion on this. After watching the recent NFL combine, I noticed a trend that subtly has been catching my eye with athletes in contact sports.
    Not sure if y’all are familiar with Anthony Richardson, he’s a QB draft prospect that’s combine numbers have elevated his draft stock like crazy (6’4”, 240 lbs, 4.43 second 40, and a rocket launcher arm). Watching his highlights, from a physicality standpoint he’s fast, strong, and hard to bring down. There are projections that he may very well be the overall number 1 pick.

Going to another contact sport.. in the NBA, there’s a SG by the name of Anthony Edwards. He was drafted as the overall number 1 pick with mediocre college stats… strictly based off of his physical potential. He’s 6’4”, 225 lbs (in a sport where cardio is key and muscle is lean not bulky), and he’s crazy explosive.

Into another sport, a combat sport: boxing. There are twins, the Charlo brothers, Jermall & Jermell Charlo. They’re both extremely explosive, powerful, and durable. Their heights are 6’0” and 5’11” and they compete between the 154 and 160 lb weight divisions (but this is after they’ve surely cut over 30 lbs or so). Both of them have risen to the top of their respective weight divisions at one point, and are said to be some of the greatest athletes in the modern boxing era.

I’m not sure how to post pictures or if I’m to post links. But basically one similarity that I’ve noticed between these athletes amongst their respective combat sports is their natural physique.
    They each have a solid lower body with bulky looking calves, their torso is wide, their shoulders are broad, and their arms aren’t necessarily small (but compared to their calves) they are lean. With clothes on, they don’t look bulky or big at all, but seem to outweigh a lot of the bulkier looking guys in their sports. They have a strong and durable frame overall, but are extremely fast and explosive. I just can’t put my finger on it.
    I’ve seen a few other NFL RB’s with a similar physique as well (Todd Gurley, Najee Harris)
    But what’re y’all’s thoughts? Have you noticed this as well? Does it make any sense?

paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100) paulwatkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy777dean View Post
    Hey everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I’ve been a long time fan of this forum but never created an account because I never felt I had anything to contribute.
    However, I’m curious to hear an opinion on this. After watching the recent NFL combine, I noticed a trend that subtly has been catching my eye with athletes in contact sports.
    Not sure if y’all are familiar with Anthony Richardson, he’s a QB draft prospect that’s combine numbers have elevated his draft stock like crazy (6’4”, 240 lbs, 4.43 second 40, and a rocket launcher arm). Watching his highlights, from a physicality standpoint he’s fast, strong, and hard to bring down. There are projections that he may very well be the overall number 1 pick.

Going to another contact sport.. in the NBA, there’s a SG by the name of Anthony Edwards. He was drafted as the overall number 1 pick with mediocre college stats… strictly based off of his physical potential. He’s 6’4”, 225 lbs (in a sport where cardio is key and muscle is lean not bulky), and he’s crazy explosive.

Into another sport, a combat sport: boxing. There are twins, the Charlo brothers, Jermall & Jermell Charlo. They’re both extremely explosive, powerful, and durable. Their heights are 6’0” and 5’11” and they compete between the 154 and 160 lb weight divisions (but this is after they’ve surely cut over 30 lbs or so). Both of them have risen to the top of their respective weight divisions at one point, and are said to be some of the greatest athletes in the modern boxing era.

I’m not sure how to post pictures or if I’m to post links. But basically one similarity that I’ve noticed between these athletes amongst their respective combat sports is their natural physique.
    They each have a solid lower body with bulky looking calves, their torso is wide, their shoulders are broad, and their arms aren’t necessarily small (but compared to their calves) they are lean. With clothes on, they don’t look bulky or big at all, but seem to outweigh a lot of the bulkier looking guys in their sports. They have a strong and durable frame overall, but are extremely fast and explosive. I just can’t put my finger on it.
    I’ve seen a few other NFL RB’s with a similar physique as well (Todd Gurley, Najee Harris)
    But what’re y’all’s thoughts? Have you noticed this as well? Does it make any sense?
    hmm ... nice

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Avoiding performance breakdown, you need proper stature. Legs are foundational while the back is propped like an upside down tent in order to bolster the spine and provide various combinations of each between arms and legs and strength and mobility. It’s all about the last man standing when you have 30-60 minute bouts.