Arturs112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Loosing weight not bodyfat percentage

Good day, i have been struggling to loose body fat percentage. I go 6 times a week to gym for strength training . And I am around 1000 kcal less on my calories, I am taking also Animal Cuts and 200g of protein , including whey isolate. I almost don’t eat any carbs. I loose the weight but my fat percentage stays around 30%.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    either you're not really training, or you decided to trust a machine that can't accurately measure your bf%. if you keep training hard and losing weight, a lot of it is bound to be fat

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Arturs112 View Post
    Good day, i have been struggling to loose body fat percentage. I go 6 times a week to gym for strength training . And I am around 1000 kcal less on my calories, I am taking also Animal Cuts and 200g of protein , including whey isolate. I almost don’t eat any carbs. I loose the weight but my fat percentage stays around 30%.
    Animal Cuts = Irrelevant for fat loss
    200g of protein = good for muscle retention, doesn't actually help with fat loss unless you're in an overall calorie deficit
    Not eating carbs = you personal preference, but will not help with muscle retention or fat loss, and can negatively affect performance in the gym.

As long as you're losing about 0.5-1.5% of your overall bodyweight per week then you're right in the sweet spot. Disregard any electronic devices that tell you what your bodyfat is, they are not accurate. As long as you're hitting your protein targets and strength training then most of what you are losing will be fat.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500) jamesrobert1997 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hello! Losing body fat percentage can be a challenging process, but it sounds like you're already taking some steps to achieve your goals. However, it's important to remember that weight loss and body fat percentage are not the same thing. You can lose weight by reducing calories, but that doesn't necessarily mean you're losing body fat.

Here are some things you may want to consider:

Incorporating cardio into your routine: While strength training is great for building muscle and boosting metabolism, incorporating cardio into your routine can help burn extra calories and promote fat loss.

Tracking your progress: While the scale is one way to measure progress, it doesn't tell the whole story. Consider using a body composition scale, measuring body parts with a tape measure, or getting a professional body fat analysis to track your progress.

Reevaluating your diet: While reducing calories is important for weight loss, it's also important to make sure you're eating a balanced diet with enough nutrients to support your workouts and overall health. Consider consulting a registered dietitian to help you create a sustainable meal plan.

Considering your genetics and hormone levels: Some people may have a harder time losing body fat percentage due to genetics or hormone imbalances. Consider talking to a healthcare professional to rule out any underlying issues.

Being patient and consistent: It can take time to see changes in body fat percentage, and consistency is key. Keep up with your workouts and diet, and trust the process.

Remember that every body is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. Be patient and kind to yourself, and focus on creating sustainable habits for long-term success.

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Around 30% body fat, I doubt you would be able to tell if it were changing. It will take a few months to see a clear difference. If your lifts are doing well, you are likely not losing muscle, or not enough to worry about.