startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lock him up .... but if you do....

Should Trump eventually be sentenced to jail, there is one consideration that should be troubling to some

not politicians
    not MAGA
    not woke liberals
    not conspiracy theorists
    not media

but those responsible (in practice not in theory) for national security

I expect that Trump would never see maximum security, and likely not receive a sentence of more than two years less a day at most. I expect regardless of crime, likely to receive house arrest (I think other than Mar-a-lago).

I think the consideration would be Trump's ability to expose classified information if he's sentenced to jail, and even more so if the sentence is lengthy. He would be pissed, and he's not a spring chicken, and he's the definition of revenge.

Person Man Woman Camera TV notwithstanding, he's bound to have retained some classified knowledge, and he could even make up sh!t.

I think the only thing holding him back would be the expectation of the next Republican POTUS pardoning him/commuting his sentence.

I know Melania would slit her own throat if it was house arrest
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)