Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    So was the quran written by God or slowly revealed over time to man?
    It was revealed over 23 years of his life from Allah via Archangel Gabriel to the Prophet

...Jesus says that he and the father are one...
    And now that's my question of his followers...are they one too?

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by True1Message View Post
    "Christianity" was created by Roman emperors and Roman catholic popes for control and power over the masses.
    It's not a religion from God, neither one that God accepts.

The new testament is filled with contradictions, it's also impossible to follow a coherent belief unless you start following made up views that aren't in scripture (i.e. Trinity, Jesus being God which there is no clear verse saying this, and so on so forth).

What are the teachings of Jesus ? Do you have any original writings from his time, in the language he spoke ? The answer is no.
    Even if you read the corrupted bible today and then cross-reference to the practices of the vast majority of christian behavior. Sunday worship, christmas, easter, wooden crosses and statues idolatry, etc. it's all pagan from start to end.

The core message is always believe in one God dont worship idols - 1st commandment.

The truth is, you need to study Islam. The evidences for the validity and the truthfulness of Islam are sufficient to convince every fair-minded, sane person looking for the truth with impartiality and sincerity. It's the ONLY true religion that God accepts, and the only religion that has been preserved by God almighty for over 1400 years. The religion of all prophets, including Jesus.
    So how is it that these Roman Emperors were able to code the Gospel message within the very first names recorded in The Torah?

I'd LOVE to hear this...

الحمد لله رب العالمين miscerForLulz's Avatar
    miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscerForLulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    jesus was a jewish communist

christianity was invented by jews

islam is the only based religion
    You know that Islam hold Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) in high regards right? Your comment doesn't make sense. We don't say bad things of the messengers of God.

A mighty messenger and of the class of the arch Prophets who were Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Them All) who was born miraculously without any male intervention (just as Adam had no father nor mother, Allah can command by his word and it becomes)
    Quran 3:59
    Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

His mother was a pure woman when crazy claims were made about her chastity and Allah defends her honor. The best of woman of the creation.
    4:156
    and for their denial and outrageous accusation against Mary
    3:42
    And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.

The Messiah who was not crucified since Allah would not allow that to happen to his messenger and saved him before that event took place. He ascended to the heavens and will return towards the end of times to defeat the antichrist.

Some verses about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) below

3:45
    Remember when the angels proclaimed, “O Mary! Allah gives you good news of a Word from Him, his name will be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary; honored in this world and the Hereafter, and he will be one of those nearest to Allah.

4:171-172
    O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit created by a command from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Three.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs.
    The Messiah would never be too proud to be a servant of Allah, nor would the angels nearest to Allah. Those who are too proud and arrogant to worship Him will be brought before Him all together.

5:46
    Then in the footsteps of the prophets, We sent Jesus, son of Mary, confirming the Torah revealed before him. And We gave him the Gospel containing guidance and light and confirming what was revealed in the Torah—a guide and a lesson to the God-fearing.

5:72
    Those who say, “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. The Messiah himself said, “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever associates others with Allah in worship will surely be forbidden Paradise by Allah. Their home will be the Fire. And the wrongdoers will have no helpers.

5:75
    The Messiah, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger. ˹Many˺ messengers had ˹come and˺ gone before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They both ate food. See how We make the signs clear to them, yet see how they are deluded from the truth!

5:110
    And on Judgment Day Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Remember My favor upon you and your mother: how I supported you with the holy spirit so you spoke to people in ˹your˺ infancy and adulthood. How I taught you writing, wisdom, the Torah, and the Gospel. How you molded a bird from clay—by My Will—and breathed into it and it became a real bird—by My Will. How you healed the blind and the lepers—by My Will. How you brought the dead to life—by My Will. How I prevented the Children of Israel from harming you when you came to them with clear proofs and the disbelievers among them said, “This is nothing but pure magic.”

5:116-117
    And on Judgment Day Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You alone are the Knower of all unseen. I never told them anything except what You ordered me to say: “Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord!” And I was witness over them as long as I remained among them. But when You took me, You were the Witness over them—and You are a Witness over all things.

19:27-40
    Then she (Mary) returned to her people, carrying him. They said ˹in shock˺, “O Mary! You have certainly done a horrible thing!
    O sister of Aaron! Your father was not an indecent man, nor was your mother unchaste.”
    So she pointed to the baby. They exclaimed, “How can we talk to someone who is an infant in the cradle?”
    ˹Jesus˺ declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet.
    He has made me a blessing wherever I go, and bid me to establish prayer and give alms-tax as long as I live,
    and to be kind to my mother. He has not made me arrogant or defiant.
    Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I will be raised back to life!”
    That is Jesus, son of Mary. ˹And this is˺ a word of truth, about which they dispute.
    It is not for Allah to take a son! Glory be to Him. When He decrees a matter, He simply tells it, “Be!” And it is!
    ˹Jesus also declared,˺ “Surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him ˹alone˺. This is the Straight Path.”
    Yet their ˹various˺ groups have differed among themselves ˹about him˺, so woe to the disbelievers when they face a tremendous Day!
    How clearly will they hear and see on the Day they will come to Us! But today the wrongdoers are clearly astray.
    And warn them ˹O Prophet (Mohamed)˺ of the Day of Regret (Day of Judgment), when all matters will be settled, while they are ˹engrossed˺ in heedlessness and disbelief.
    Indeed, it is We Who will succeed the earth and whoever is on it. And to Us they will ˹all˺ be returned.

4:157
    and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so.1 Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him.
    Rather, Allah raised him up to Himself. And Allah is Almighty, All-Wise.
    Every one of the People of the Book will definitely believe in him before his death. And on the Day of Judgment Jesus will be a witness against them.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    The Greatest Man in History had no servants, yet they called Him Master.
    Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
    Had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer.
    He had no army, yet kings feared Him.
    He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
    He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
    He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
    But he did have super powers. Give me super powers and I'll do more than he did.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    protestants are just those too degen to have the stability to talk about ancestors honorably

It is only idolatry if it is the first time they do anything with integrity

forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) forthenoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    But he did have super powers. Give me super powers and I'll do more than he did.
    i actually doubt it. you'll probably get a harem, give yourself an aesthetic physique, kill infidels who oppose you and don't work for food anymore, much less take any pain

newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newmisc4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    jesus was a jewish communist

christianity was invented by jews

islam is the only based religion
    Judaism is for jews.

PRAISE WHITE JESUS

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he called non jews dogs, was definitely right about that
    " If I dont steal it, another Jew will steal it." - Jacob Shlomo New York Jew

DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DomMJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    "Arabian Nights" is sometimes told as a children's fable but the story is very adult. The story starts off with the brother of the Sultan discovering that his wife was slooting with a BBC. This makes the Sultan suspicious of his own wife so he spies on her and discovers that she too was slooting with a BBC. The Sultan is understandably upset and he kills his wife and afterwards marries a new virgin every night and kills her the next day. Therein starts the frame story for the rest of the stories when a strong independent girl tries to convince the Sultan that she is not like the other girls.
    lmfao

The main frame story concerns Shahryār whom the narrator calls a "Sasanian king" ruling in "India and China."[8] Shahryār is shocked to learn that his brother's wife is unfaithful. Discovering that his own wife's infidelity has been even more flagrant, he has her killed. In his bitterness and grief, he decides that all women are the same. Shahryār begins to marry a succession of virgins only to execute each one the next morning, before she has a chance to dishonor him.

Eventually the Vizier (Wazir), whose duty it is to provide them, cannot find any more virgins. Scheherazade, the vizier's daughter, offers herself as the next bride and her father reluctantly agrees. On the night of their marriage, Scheherazade begins to tell the king a tale, but does not end it. The king, curious about how the story ends, is thus forced to postpone her execution in order to hear the conclusion. The next night, as soon as she finishes the tale, she begins another one, and the king, eager to hear the conclusion of that tale as well, postpones her execution once again. This goes on for one thousand and one nights, hence the name.

The tales vary widely: they include historical tales, love stories, tragedies, comedies, poems, burlesques, and various forms of erotica. Numerous stories depict jinn, ghouls, ape people,[9] sorcerers, magicians, and legendary places, which are often intermingled with real people and geography, not always rationally. Common protagonists include the historical Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid, his Grand Vizier, Jafar al-Barmaki, and the famous poet Abu Nuwas, despite the fact that these figures lived some 200 years after the fall of the Sassanid Empire, in which the frame tale of Scheherazade is set. Sometimes a character in Scheherazade's tale will begin telling other characters a story of his own, and that story may have another one told within it, resulting in a richly layered narrative texture.

Versions differ, at least in detail, as to final endings (in some Scheherazade asks for a pardon, in some the king sees their children and decides not to execute his wife, in some other things happen that make the king distracted) but they all end with the king giving his wife a pardon and sparing her life.

The narrator's standards for what constitutes a cliffhanger seem broader than in modern literature. While in many cases a story is cut off with the hero in danger of losing their life or another kind of deep trouble, in some parts of the full text Scheherazade stops her narration in the middle of an exposition of abstract philosophical principles or complex points of Islamic philosophy, and in one case during a detailed description of human anatomy according to Galen—and in all of these cases she turns out to be justified in her belief that the king's curiosity about the sequel would buy her another day of life.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Th...and_One_Nights

This shares the perspective of human nature being militant, as he would take her life if not for a better intervention. Christ was sacrificed the way cultures sacrificed routinely.
    Most who do not know any order end up scapegoating someone, or themselves, as some cope.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    i actually doubt it. you'll probably get a harem, give yourself an aesthetic physique, kill infidels who oppose you and don't work for food anymore, much less take any pain
    What pain did Jesus take? If you can just end the suffering at any time and even turn off your nerves you really aren't going through much. That's like saying I'm gonna fast as a sacrifice, knowing full well that any time I want to stop I have a fridge full of food.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fellow #Christianbruh
    I always wondered that Him flipping the tables in the temple was kind of sin-like. I'm sure there's some deep answer on why that doesn't count as sin.

Also, when he was a kid and stayed at the temple and didn't follow his parents when they went a day's journey away. Then they came back and Mary basically scolded Him.

Those things are the things I sometimes question.
    Black Guy Crew Christian Crew Sportbike Crew Occasionally Alone Crew UMD Terp Alumni Crew No Supps Crew Keeps Shirt On In Avi Crew Georgia Tech Alumni Crew

Bench/255 Deadlift/415 Squat/360 Pullups/23 Mile/6.13
    1030 total @ 158bw. mirin

Also, when he was a kid and stayed at the temple and didn't follow his parents when they went a day's journey away. Then they came back and Mary basically scolded Him.

Those things are the things I sometimes question.
    Christianity seems to view overrelying on inheritance as the wrong spirit.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscerForLulz View Post
    It was revealed over 23 years of his life from Allah via Archangel Gabriel to the Prophet

And now that's my question of his followers...are they one too?
    So it wasn't written by Allah?

I don't know how to answer that question, you need to ask a pastor - my understanding is that through Christ you can be 'with' God and you can receive salvation through Christ and have the Holy Spirit INSIDE of you doing God's work and cleansing you of Sin through Christ's Blood Sacrifice.

In Christianity, we do not hold the belief that we are God or that we can be 'One' with God - Although we hold the belief that God LOVES us and that God himself IS Love.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.