Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finally got 13 inch biceps. 6'1 160 pounds. Opinions?

Yeah I know it's really small but I'm getting there. Started at 11" arms and 135 pounds bodyweight. Been working both triceps and biceps hard for about 3 months now while bulking. Yes, I AM working shoulders/back/chest/legs/abs too, just not as much. Once a week for them, twice a week for arms.

Just wanted to get some feedback from all the big guys of the bodybuilding world on here. Am I doing OK with good potential or should I just give up? Do I look up-to-size or smaller? Just curious. If at all possible I'd like to get up to 16". I've probably already obtained my super-quick beginner gains.... Maybe in a year I'll get to 15"?

This is no pump by the way. With a combined bicep tricep pump I can get them up to almost 14"
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Darksol64; 12-24-2016 at 04:32 PM.

MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000) MakeItMatt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unnecessary to do arms twice a week. Your main focus should be the big muscle groups, and arms build themselves while doing that from my experience. I am only 5'7, but went from 13" to 15.25" (you're damn right i'm gonna count the 1/4") in about 8 months. So sure it's possible.

Go hard on everything though is my tip

Read further.. "Should I give up". The obvious reply is never give up

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darksol64 View Post
    Yeah I know it's really small but I'm getting there. Started at 11" arms and 135 pounds bodyweight. Been working both triceps and biceps hard for about 3 months now while bulking. Yes, I AM working shoulders/back/chest/legs/abs too, just not as much. Once a week for them, twice a week for arms.

Just wanted to get some feedback from all the big guys of the bodybuilding world on here. Am I doing OK with good potential or should I just give up? Do I look up-to-size or smaller? Just curious. If at all possible I'd like to get up to 16". I've probably already obtained my super-quick beginner gains.... Maybe in a year I'll get to 15"?

This is no pump by the way. With a combined bicep tricep pump I can get them up to almost 14"
    You may want to rethink these 2 statements here man
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Diamhea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks bigger than 13''...

Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darksol64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm slowly integrating into a full-body approach as I learn how to work each bodypart. I'm working at home with limited equipment so it's somewhat of a challenge; arms are just the easiest plus who doesn't start out wanting super strong arms?

I should have rephrased my "giving up" what I meant to imply is that I was hoping an expert bodybuilder could quickly glance at the pics and tell me if I have the genetics to get somewhere, or should I just tone it down and not worry about working out much. Good advice though guys.

Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    I was kind of thinking that looking at other pictures that claim they're 13", but I thought I'd post here for some unbiased opinions. I have a small bone structure (5.5 inch wrist) so maybe I just have a greater height/peak, but with a much smaller arm width which kinda sucks. Flexed looks good, but with no bulk non-flexed holding my arm out straight looks like a little girl arm.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Darksol64 View Post
    I'm slowly integrating into a full-body approach as I learn how to work each bodypart. I'm working at home with limited equipment so it's somewhat of a challenge; arms are just the easiest plus who doesn't start out wanting super strong arms?

I should have rephrased my "giving up" what I meant to imply is that I was hoping an expert bodybuilder could quickly glance at the pics and tell me if I have the genetics to get somewhere, or should I just tone it down and not worry about working out much. Good advice though guys.

I was kind of thinking that looking at other pictures that claim they're 13", but I thought I'd post here for some unbiased opinions. I have a small bone structure (5.5 inch wrist) so maybe I just have a greater height/peak, but with a much smaller arm width which kinda sucks. Flexed looks good, but with no bulk non-flexed holding my arm out straight looks like a little girl arm.

While I am by far an "expert" bodybuilder I can tell you that this mindset will get you no where. ANYONE has the potential to build an impressive physique with dedication and hard work. I hate when people use genetics as an excuse. Now if were talking about going pro then thats a different story but come on man put in the work
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100) BuilderChest is not very well liked. (-100)

So true

Originally Posted by Diamhea View Post
    Mine are 13 too but look way bigger than its actual size