Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100) Brian78z is not very well liked. (-100)

Creatine monohydrate

Hello all. I had taken creatine monohydrate for about 3 yrs straight, 5g daily every day. For a few months now I've had stomach issues, like a lot of gas(farting a lot) and feelings of hunger pains even after eating food. I went to the Dr and he thought I had to much stomach acid, so he put me on acid blocking medicine. Did a blood test and bun and creatinine levels were high and I was extremely dehydrated . Wanted me to stop all supplementation, so I stopped creatine and lowered by a lot the amount of protein I took. 4 scoops a day down to 1. he wanted me to stay off of things for a month. It seemed like maybe towards the end of the month the hunger pains and gas wasn't as bad. I did up my calories though, cause I did go from eating in a bulk to a long cut which I thought may have been causing the stomach hunger pains Well I had my physical and my levels were normal, so immediately the next day I started back on creatine and also ate some food that I normally only eat during work days and the issue was back to being worse again . I'm not sure if maybe it's an ulcer, or if I should try to get off the creatine again for awhile. I would hate to spend thousands to go to gi Dr if it was just creatine causing issue. Is this excessive gas something that happens with long term use of creatine? I have been taking away different foods also to see if maybe it is a food intolerance. What do you all suggest I do? I would like to stay on creatine, but not if it's gonna be bad for my stomach. Thanks all!