mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)

Post Looking to Start a Motivation Discord for only a select few

I want to do something that no one really has done before. Start a discord where everyone who is involved will display the utmost transparency.. To be involved, you'll not only need to include your name, your race, age, a clear photo of your face, a clear photo of current physique, display and list your biggest insecurities, your greatest accomplishments, skill sets, etc and your goals, and who you want to become-- and continue to be transparent throughout your journey with us.

The idea is to put it all on the table and help one another encourage each other to make great lasting change in each others lives.
    I've always been able to motivate people in life and help them go further, but I often found myself becoming stagnant or things setting me back in life.

Regardless, I think this community will be a great asset to myself and others.

I want to keep the members to a minimum so we can stay focused.

The keys here are 1) Transparency/Honesty 2) Accountability 3) Encouragement 4) Mindset

My biggest issue with motivaiton/change is that, its hard for me to constantly remember who I want to become and why I am doing this.. basically, I fall to comfort everytime.

Let's get this **** going.. Reply to this post if you want to be apart of this with your Discord account name (Must include 4 digit number at the end for those of you who are new to Discord or just downloaded it to make an account)

Participation is key, so if you're not able to participate at least once a day in the discord, this is not for you.
    Most of the participation will be based on logging your activities, habits, and helping encourage one another as we all have diff goals and skillsets/weaknesses and strengths

I'm not expecting to get too many responses
    but if I do, I think we'll cap the Discord out at like 12 members

Trust me, this is going to be the biggest lifechanger for all of us. I know my skills in motivating others but with the utmost transparency, it will even be greater.
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah