Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

the girl is not a Trumper, she’s Antifa.
    How did you come to this conclusion?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    Fools. Money. Soon parted. These are the words that come to mind

Why does a billionaire need these donations from the very people he cares nothing about?
    A lot of His backers mostly Republican voters sincerely, and intensely believe he’s this countries only hope. When trump was there, whether he cared about the people are not, things were cheap. Now they’re astronomical. Food, gas, housing, you name it. They think if trump wins that life will go back to that. And of course, there will be no war and an end to wars under trump. Whether he cares or not he’s a true businessman. He ran it like a business. And wanted it to thrive in every aspect under him like any business. Under Biden things will get even more ridiculously high. Srs. Many of His supporters just want normalcy back.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    He ran it like a business. And wanted it to thrive in every aspect under him like any business.
    That’s not necessarily a good thing when running a government. Maybe I could see it if he ran a large public corporation with shareholders and a board to deal with and not just a family owned company. His "deal maker" status is largely in his own head; the guy isn't a negotiator. He's a corporate boss of a privately run family business. He tells people what to do, not compromise with others which you at least need to try do in a republican style government.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's being reported that Trump pleads not guilty to 34 Felony counts of falsifying business records.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    How did you come to this conclusion?
    Are you srs?

When have you ever seen a tatted up trailer park girl about age 20 being a Trump supporter?

Young girls who are trumpers don’t look like that. They are FOX news intern look. They have quality tats too, not trash jailhouse tats.
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    That’s not necessarily a good thing when running a government. Maybe I could see it if he ran a large public corporation with shareholders and a board to deal with and not just a family owned company. His "deal maker" status is largely in his own head; the guy isn't a negotiator. He's a corporate boss of a privately run family business. He tells people what to do, not compromise with others which you at least need to try do in a republican style government.

You are wrong here. Unlike Obama and Biden Trump did negotiate and he didn’t except any deal like Obama and Biden.

Best quote from Trump: you gotta walk away from some deals, people who don’t walk away make bad deals. That isn’t in his head, he did that. Obama and Biden made bad deals.

Are you srs?

When have you ever seen a tatted up trailer park girl about age 20 being a Trump supporter?

Young girls who are trumpers don’t look like that. They are FOX news intern look. They have quality tats too, not trash jailhouse tats.
    Stereotyping at it's finest, I thought so lol

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are wrong here. Unlike Obama and Biden Trump did negotiate and he didn’t except any deal like Obama and Biden.

Best quote from Trump: you gotta walk away from some deals, people who don’t walk away make bad deals. That isn’t in his head, he did that. Obama and Biden made bad deals.
    Donald Trump will be remembered for essentially, locking in the courts for the Republican party for generations. For Conservatives, this is a huge victory. But the bulk of his legacy in terms of the law of the land is not in any legislation he negotiated but rather will be in his executive actions.

There were a few bills passed when the republicans had a majority but how much did his White House actually participate in developing that legislation and lobbying for it? Often it seemed like his major contribution was sending mixed messages on Twitter shortly before a vote that sent both parties into a tailspin and then eventually signing whatever McConnell put in front of him.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Stereotyping at it's finest, I thought so lol
    At least my stereotyping is fuking accurate, if your gonna do it, do it right.

Again, where are these young trailer park m&m/new wave / thug life girls with jail house tats trumpers at? Go ahead and google female trump supporters and click images. You may see some fat hilly billy old ladies but you won’t see that pic you posted. That girl would loose all her friends if she was a trumper.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did some digging and found video of a young Marjorie Taylor Greene

I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Originally Posted by startingat56 View Post
    I did some digging and found video of a young Marjorie Taylor Greene

Since our forum white knight is tucked in the fart sack by mommy everynight by 8, I'll step in...........

You Like to make fun of people. There's a reason why you remain anonymous, I bet because you are ugly.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm feeling like Ivanka is the real victim of all this.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Why does a billionaire need these donations from the very people he cares nothing about?
    You do realize NONE of these politicians give 2 $hits about any of us right? Doesn't matter who it is, Trump, Biden, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer, Cruz, etc. All they care about is keeping themselves relevant and having the $$$$ rolling into their coffers. Anyone who thinks differently is nuts.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Old Donny Boy is playing victim to the circumstances that he created... Funny that!

Large Marge showed up to protest in NYC, people were making noise so she got out of dodge fast..
    She's looking pretty rough these days.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope you don't mind, Corb. But I made some minor modification to your post. Otherwise, you are spot on.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You do realize NONE of these politicians give 2 $hits about any of us right? Doesn't matter who it is, Trump, Biden, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer, Cruz, etc. All they care about is keeping themselves relevant and having the $$$$ rolling into their coffers. Anyone who thinks differently is a retarded dumbphukk low intelligence 2-braincell gubmint nuthugging sheep in a mental comatose.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You do realize NONE of these politicians give 2 $hits about any of us right? Doesn't matter who it is, Trump, Biden, Pelosi, Nadler, Schumer, Cruz, etc. All they care about is keeping themselves relevant and having the $$$$ rolling into their coffers. Anyone who thinks differently is nuts.
    You're right, of course, but the thread _is_ about DJT which is why I mentioned him and only him.

My point stands though - DJT is a billionaire who flew to NYC on his own 757 and yet he begs for donations. Can't blame him for trying but I can call those who donate to him to cover his legal costs fools.
    747 Driver

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Old Donny Boy is playing victim to the circumstances that he created... Funny that!

Large Marge showed up to protest in NYC, people were making noise so she got out of dodge fast..
    She's looking pretty rough these days.

In DJT's world nothing is ever his fault. He's like a teenager - you know he's lying whenever you see his lips move.

[And, for Corbi, I realize all politicians lie. Trump takes it to a much higher level ]
    747 Driver

[And, for Corbi, I realize all politicians lie. Trump takes it to a much higher level ]

OMG, that’s an illusion because he’s not a lifetime politician.

Your daddy lies as much as mine.

“Build back better”
    “Make Merica Great Again”

Same lies. Now who’s the fuking fool? The kid from Plano!

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Anyone who thinks differently is a retarded dumbphukk low intelligence 2-braincell gubmint nuthugging sheep in a mental comatose.

I fish with a man who is a priest, good friend of mine for over 40 years, I have a lot of friends that are Christians. I never heard them carry on like you do even though you claim to be a god fearing man.

You are just another wannabe. As fake as the day is long.

I fish with a man who is a priest, good friend of mine for over 40 years, I have a lot of friends that are Christians. I never heard them carry on like you do even though you claim to be a god fearing man.

You are just another wannabe. As fake as the day is long.

LOL, I think someones feelings got hurt.

Jesus carried on regarding the Pharisees, you know those people who didn’t curse and thought they were bigger than the sinners. Jesus was so angry, he flipped their table. I think I recall this?

LOL, I think someones feelings got hurt.

Jesus carried on regarding the Pharisees, you know those people who didn’t curse and thought they were bigger than the sinners. Jesus was so angry, he flipped their table. I think I recall this?

No hurt feelings at all. It's no skin off my ass. Just calling a spade a spade.

Save your bullsh!t for someone else, it means absolutely nothing coming from you.

OMG, that’s an illusion because he’s not a lifetime politician.

Your daddy lies as much as mine.

“Build back better”
    “Make Merica Great Again”

Same lies. Now who’s the fuking fool? The kid from Plano!
    You're not very bright. You don't know who "my daddy" is. But, please, continue making a fool of yourself - it's hilarious to see you flounder.
    747 Driver

No hurt feelings at all. It's no skin off my ass. Just calling a spade a spade.

Save your bullsh!t for someone else, it means absolutely nothing coming from you.

I don’t know why you think all Christians need to “act” a certain way? Isn’t that stereotyping?

NG is against gubmit, what does that have to do with his faith? I once saw a old dude freak out in church because the music had changed. I don’t question his faith even though I thought he was a fuking idiot. The guy also ran the men’s bible study. The guy let his wife go in by herself and he said “I ain’t going in there, the devil is winning, or some bs” the guy was Lutheran too, which made it more bizarre. The kids wanted to play contemporary music. Everyone saw him act a fool. He said he told the guy he golfs with to stop saying curse words too, lol. He’s a recovering alcoholic, he knows he’s a fool too, he’s told us on the Bible studies every session. Not all act the same.

I don’t know why you think all Christians need to “act” a certain way? Isn’t that stereotyping?

NG is against gubmit, what does that have to do with his faith?.
    You are missing the bigger picture. Not surprised.

You are one loyal nut hugger, you will choke on his dick one day.

I once saw a old dude freak out in church because the music had changed. I don’t question his faith even though I thought he was a fuking idiot. The guy also ran the men’s bible study. The guy let his wife go in by herself and he said “I ain’t going in there, the devil is winning, or some bs” the guy was Lutheran too, which made it more bizarre. The kids wanted to play contemporary music. Everyone saw him act a fool. He said he told the guy he golfs with to stop saying curse words too, lol. He’s a recovering alcoholic, he knows he’s a fool too, he’s told us on the Bible studies every session. Not all act the same.

Go bother someone else I am not interested in your nonsense.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 04-05-2023 at 02:14 PM.

You are missing the bigger picture. Not surprised.

You are one loyal nut hugger, you will choke on his dick one day.

Go bother someone else I am not interested in your nonsense.

If you don’t give a fuk, why you even reply? Makes no sense. Why would you even bring up being a Christian?

No, NG hurt your gubmit saluting feelings.

The fact that you have to reply saying your feelings aren’t hurt shows your insecurity. Lol.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In DJT's world nothing is ever his fault. He's like a teenager - you know he's lying whenever you see his lips move.

I could sit here and easily state the same exact remarks about Biden. He has never accepted the blame for 1 damn thing and deflects and blames "The Prior Administration", yet he is the first one to crow and take credit for $hit he had nothing to do with. Gas prices & inflation skyrocket, it's all Putins fault, but gas prices drop 10 cents from what they were at and all of sudden he claims he did that.

Biden lies daily and the sad thing is unlike Trump who embellishes everything and I think he knows the truth but as a salesman will never admit it, whereas and this is the sad part Biden believes the $hit he spews. Whatever his handlers tell him to say he believes or all the outlandish stories such as Cornpop or the Amtrak conductor, giving his Uncle a purple heart, writing all these supposed bills, being a truck driver, getting oil cancer, being born / raised in a black / Puerto Rican / Polish / Jewish neighborhood, attending a black college and church, fighting for civil rights, etc and on and on. The guy is living a Walter Mitty life and has ZERO connection with the real world.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."