Elias255 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Topic: How i feel when taking Vital Herbal Fadogia

Hello everyone,
    I wanted to share my story about how I had been suffering from low testosterone levels and how Fadogia supplement helped me increase my levels by 400 points. For years, I had been feeling tired and lacked energy. It was affecting my quality of life, and when I went to the doctor, I found out that my testosterone levels were low. The doctor told me that it was normal for men to experience a decline in testosterone levels as they age, but I was only in my mid-30s, and I didn't want to feel this way.
    I started researching ways to naturally boost testosterone levels and came across Fadogia. I was skeptical at first, but I read many positive reviews and decided to give it a try. After taking it for a few weeks, I noticed a significant increase in my energy levels and overall mood. I felt more confident and motivated than I had in years.
    I went back to the doctor and got tested again, and to my surprise, my testosterone levels had increased by 400 points! I was ecstatic and felt like my old self again. I continued taking Fadogia, and my levels continued to improve.
    I wanted to share my story with everyone who might be going through the same thing. Low testosterone levels can really impact your quality of life, but there are natural ways to increase your levels. Fadogia worked for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling with low testosterone levels. Remember to talk to your doctor before taking any new supplements, but for me, Fadogia was a game-changer. Don't give up hope – there are natural solutions out there that can help

elsarus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Elias255 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to share my story about how I had been suffering from low testosterone levels and how Fadogia supplement helped me increase my levels by 400 points. For years, I had been feeling tired and lacked energy. It was affecting my quality of life, and when I went to the doctor, I found out that my testosterone levels were low. The doctor told me that it was normal for men to experience a decline in testosterone levels as they age, but I was only in my mid-30s, and I didn't want to feel this way.
    I started researching ways to naturally boost testosterone levels and came across Fadogia. I was skeptical at first, but I read many positive reviews and decided to give it a try. After taking it for a few weeks, I noticed a significant increase in my energy levels and overall mood. I felt more confident and motivated than I had in years.
    I went back to the doctor and got tested again, and to my surprise, my testosterone levels had increased by 400 points! I was ecstatic and felt like my old self again. I continued taking Fadogia, and my levels continued to improve.
    I wanted to share my story with everyone who might be going through the same thing. Low testosterone levels can really impact your quality of life, but there are natural ways to increase your levels. Fadogia worked for me, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is struggling with low testosterone levels. Remember to talk to your doctor before taking any new supplements, but for me, Fadogia was a game-changer. Don't give up hope – there are natural solutions out there that can help
    Vital Herbal special formula contains 5 powerful ingredients including Fadogia Agrestis, Tongkat Ali, Maca Root, Tribulus Terrestris, Panax Ginseng.

GreekMistis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by elsarus View Post
    Vital Herbal special formula contains 5 powerful ingredients including Fadogia Agrestis, Tongkat Ali, Maca Root, Tribulus Terrestris, Panax Ginseng.
    i dont know if its Tongkat ali or Fadogia or the combination of them, but there is a huge increase in libido especially, and energy, mood, motivation etc etc... since starting using them 5 days ago...

I felt like crap for several months, even years . But blamed it mainly to overtaining, my diet ( too many shredding/caloric deficits + 2 contest preps as a natural athlete, over the last 2-3 yeard) , lifestyle ( very demanding daily routine).

I m 30 years old.

I was not a fan of supplements at all, to the point I didnt even took creatine or vitamins

Since doctors dont seem to care or have the knowledge to listen to you or help (unless your testo is below the normal rate) i decided to take the risk and buy some supplements I learned about from Andrew Huberman
    Last edited by GreekMistis; 03-09-2023 at 12:08 AM.