Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    You can read the letter the VPA sent to the school that has its policy attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D8n...w?usp=drivesdk
    I understand that it violates the VPA policy, but my point is that the policy relative to transgenders is very recent. Therefore, the school was a member before these new transgender rules were implemented.

Edit: Yet, the VPA "permanently" banned the school. Is that not harsh? It also indicates that schools have no recourse or rights to defend themselves.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 03-14-2023 at 12:03 PM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    I understand that it violates the VPA policy, but my point is that the policy relative to transgenders is very recent. Therefore, the school was a member before these new transgender rules were implemented.

Edit: Yet, the VPA "permanently" banned the school. Is that not harsh? It also indicates that schools have no recourse or rights to defend themselves.
    Regardless of when this policy was put in effect, they joined this league with the expectation they would have to abide by its rules. If they don’t want to follow the leagues rules then they don’t have to be a member.

State law in Vermont prohibits discrimination against student athletes on the basis of their gender identity and says that any dispute over a student's ability to play because their biological gender doesn't match their gender identity must be considered on a case-by-case basis.
    The state's Education Agency says that best practice entails providing transgender and gender nonconforming students 'the same opportunities to participate in physical education as are all other students.'
    'Generally, students should be permitted to participate in physical education and sports in accordance with the student’s gender identity. Participation in competitive athletic activities and sports will be resolved on a case-by-case basis.'
    Seems fairly reasonable way to handle it. The player in question had played in 20+ games already this season with no other team protesting; so it would seem her presence wasn’t seen as an advantage by other teams. I would be much more inclined to agree with you in any case where the people involved were doing it to gain a competitive advantage which as far as I can tell doesn’t seem to be the case here.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Regardless of when this policy was put in effect, they joined this league with the expectation they would have to abide by its rules. If they don’t want to follow the leagues rules then they don’t have to be a member.
    The rules apparently changed. How many other leagues are there? It is possible that many of the players are not even aware that they are competing against a transgender person. It is also possible that the team that has been banned is the first (it is) to complain. Has to start somewhere and now that they are all aware that they are not on an even playing field, more teams may follow.

It seems to me that because this team stood its ground, not based upon discrimination, but from unfair competitiveness and since they forfeited, they were not only banned, but banned for life, because the woke are unforgiving and intolerant of listening to their valued members.

What's next? Teams banned for life if they don't include drag queens?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The rules apparently changed. How many other leagues are there?
    I don’t know how many other leagues there are but there are 300+ teams in this particular association who, as of now, have not voiced an issue with the discrimination policy. So these kids have options, they don’t have to go to this particular private school.

It is possible that many of the players are not even aware that they are competing against a transgender person. It is also possible that the team that has been banned is the first (it is) to complain. Has to start somewhere and now that they are all aware that they are not on an even playing field, more teams may follow.
    Perhaps, maybe more will follow.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

I don’t know how many other leagues there are but there are 300+ teams in this particular association who, as of now, have not voiced an issue with the discrimination policy. So these kids have options, they don’t have to go to this particular private school.

Perhaps, maybe more will follow.
    It is disturbing to me at least, that the VPA is an arbiter of 'discrimination,' when it is clearly forcing its members to compete with transgenders, or else.

The kids should have a bigger voice.

Transgenders and Drag Queens are being force-fed to the public. Below is a perfect example. A little off topic, but it does relate:

AG Letitia James to host ‘Drag Story Hour’ for kids in NYC

https://nypost.com/2023/03/14/ny-ag-...ource=mail_app

It is disturbing to me at least, that the VPA is an arbiter of 'discrimination,' when it is clearly forcing its members to compete with transgenders, or else.
    Everything they are doing is in line with the laws of the state. There are 10 or so states that allow kids to play as the gender they identify and 15-20 that don’t. That’s kinda how federalism works. What works in Vermont might not be right in Texas.

The kids should have a bigger voice.
    I don’t disagree but how do we know this is the true decision of the players to boycott and not the adults? If this in fact the kids belief, then it’s unfortunate they live in Vermont. I’d love to go down to the store and buy an edible, but I can’t because I live in NC.

*** I have read an article in a Vermont newspaper that interviewed two high school refs that said this girl was pretty much a non-factor. I don’t know if that is true but for the sake of this question let’s say it is. Would you be against this girl playing if she was scoring 4-5 points a game? Because at that point the team is not protesting the competitive advantage the player has but the player herself and her lifestyle. The school hasn’t offered any evidence that the kid was an advantage. It wouldn’t be hard to give specifics, points scored, examples, etc.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Everything they are doing is in line with the laws of the state. There are 10 or so states that allow kids to play as the gender they identify and 15-20 that don’t. That’s kinda how federalism works. What works in Vermont might not be right in Texas.

I don’t disagree but how do we know this is the true decision of the players to boycott and not the adults? If this in fact the kids belief, then it’s unfortunate they live in Vermont. I’d love to go down to the store and buy an edible, but I can’t because I live in NC.

*** I have read an article in a Vermont newspaper that interviewed two high school refs that said this girl was pretty much a non-factor. I don’t know if that is true but for the sake of this question let’s say it is. Would you be against this girl playing if she was scoring 4-5 points a game? Because at that point the team is not protesting the competitive advantage the player has but the player herself and her lifestyle. The school hasn’t offered any evidence that the kid was an advantage. It wouldn’t be hard to give specifics, points scored, examples, etc.
    Parents are and should be as vocal as the kids.

I know the VPA is doing everything according to the laws of their state. 10 states doing it, fine. However, it takes time to sink in and this school/team that brought up complaints, is the first. Equating a girl, a true female who excels, is not the equivalent of a transgender who excels.

New rules set forth by the VPA or a board are subject to being challenged. Parents and kids have that right.

This is not dissimilar to parents challenging sexualized Critical Race Theory being taught in K-12. Parents had and have the right to question and complain to the boards. Yet, some of those boards reported those parents to the Department of Justice, as opposed to simply listening to those parents who care about their children. Then, many woked-out teachers try to teach CRT and preach that parents do not have the right to tell them what to teach and that the kids are theirs and not the parent's.

Anyway, I believe we are done. We disagree on most but agree on some. That's ok.

Edit: One of the most overlooked points about a political party's obsession with transgenders and drag queens, is that support of transgenders in women's sports is a war against women. Women are afraid to speak up against this because they know they will be cancelled by the loon-mobs. But, real women are being cancelled and that is what I hate the most.
    Last edited by Mark1T; 03-14-2023 at 07:54 PM.

Edit: One of the most overlooked points about a political party's obsession with transgenders and drag queens, is that support of transgenders in women's sports is a war against women. Women are afraid to speak up against this because they know they will be cancelled by the loon-mobs. But, real women are being cancelled and that is what I hate the most.
    I do believe trans rights have a way to go. But the progressive knee jerk of "they deserve to compete in whatever gender they identify as, no questions asked, no exceptions" doesn't really do a lot to uplift the general population of trans folks and does a lot to sh*t on the delicate protected status of women's athletics.

At the higher levels of competition there has to be something incredibly frustrating about being a female athlete and watching someone just casually glide through the barrier into your division, and when they shatter your stats you're a bigot if you have questions or concerns.

However, this does not mean that every trans woman is going to out-compete cis women and there are vanishingly few trans people participating in high school sport, yet these few players receive an inordinate amount of attention because it generates outrage and gets clicks. At the lower level of sport I think it’s fair to have a conversation about balancing inclusion vs overall fairness with the fairness component being weighed more heavily when kids are starting to compete for scholarships and trying to organize their life trajectory.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

I do believe trans rights have a way to go. But the progressive knee jerk of "they deserve to compete in whatever gender they identify as, no questions asked, no exceptions" doesn't really do a lot to uplift the general population of trans folks and does a lot to sh*t on the delicate protected status of women's athletics.

At the higher levels of competition there has to be something incredibly frustrating about being a female athlete and watching someone just casually glide through the barrier into your division, and when they shatter your stats you're a bigot if you have questions or concerns.

However, this does not mean that every trans woman is going to out-compete cis women and there are vanishingly few trans people participating in high school sport, yet these few players receive an inordinate amount of attention because it generates outrage and gets clicks. At the lower level of sport I think it’s fair to have a conversation about balancing inclusion vs overall fairness with the fairness component being weighed more heavily when kids are starting to compete for scholarships and trying to organize their life trajectory.
    Your best post of this thread, IMO, and I do not disagree, as it is reasonable.

It is true that some trans competitors may not out-compete female competitors, but that is not the major point. The entire point is that if a league allows transgenders to compete with women, there will be some transgenders, not all, that can, out-compete actual females, as a direct result of literally being a male. So, even if some can out-compete real females, it is a problem, not to mention that most of society has a problem with transgenders invading women's sports.

Unfortunately, these leagues or associations like VPA are too heavily entrenched in politics, to make decisions considering all parties, diplomatically.

https://twitter.com/idkred3/status/1635593732182376450
    Last edited by Mark1T; 03-15-2023 at 09:53 AM.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You acknowledge the inherent problems and then try to dismiss the concerns as overblown. Sure, there aren't many trans competitors overall, but I remember years ago when the transgender issue was burgeoning and trans advocates were suggesting that trans "women" were actual women. On this very site I mentioned that the implication of such thinking was that dudes would be competing as "women" in women's sports (among other things). One of our more left leaning posters suggested that I was engaging in hyperbole and implementing a "slippery slope" logical fallacy, yet here we are. The point? The inertia is not leading in a positive direction and it is silly to wait until these instances dramatically increase before we start calling them out (at which point it will be even harder to stop). Secondly, it only takes a single trans athlete to demolish records that have been in place for years and that represent efforts of hundreds (or thousands) of female athletes. Third, I can't imagine how demoralizing this has got to be for women who train for years to compete only to have some idiot like Lia Thomas come in and ruin it for them.

As aversive as it is for some of us to accept, we have to acknowledge that all the surgeries, hormones, and cosmetics in the world can't turn Pinocchio into a real girl. Sure, we can gaslight ourselves into pretending otherwise with all of these little games over pronouns and bathrooms, but it will never be so -- and it is not fair to sacrifice women's sports because we view the fantasy as more palatable than reality.
    Last edited by Karl_Hungus; 03-15-2023 at 04:32 PM.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Karl comes in and cleans house like in The Matrix.

Karlito the Cleaner

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    You acknowledge the inherent problems and then try to dismiss the concerns as overblown. Sure, there aren't many trans competitors overall, but I remember years ago when the transgender issue was burgeoning and trans advocates were suggesting that trans "women" were actual women. On this very site I mentioned that the implication of such thinking was that dudes would be competing as "women" in women's sports (among other things). One of our more left leaning posters suggested that I was engaging in hyperbole and implementing a "slippery slope" logical fallacy, yet here we are. The point? The inertia is not leading in a positive direction and it is silly to wait until these instances dramatically increase before we start calling them out (at which point it will be even harder to stop). Secondly, it only takes a single trans athlete to demolish records that have been in place for years and that represent efforts of hundreds (or thousands) of female athletes. Third, I can't imagine how demoralizing this has got to be for women who train for years to compete only to have some idiot like Lia Thomas come in and ruin it for them.

As aversive as it is for some of us to accept, we have to acknowledge that all the surgeries, hormones, and cosmetics in the world can't turn Pinocchio into a real girl. Sure, we can gaslight ourselves into pretending otherwise with all of these little games over pronouns and bathrooms, but it will never be so -- and it is not fair to sacrifice women's sports because we view the fantasy as more palatable than reality.
    I don’t disagree with you when we are talking about higher levels of competition but again I think we are talking about two different things. I believe at lower levels of competition, whether it be school or local gyms a discussion should be had.

For example look at what was proposed in Utah.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1emU...VNr4cPIv9/view

● 75,000 high school kids participating in high school sports in Utah.
    ● 4 transgender kids playing high school sports in Utah.
    ● 1 transgender student playing girls sports.
    ● 86% of trans youth reporting suicidal thoughts.
    ● 56% of trans youth having attempted suicide

Four kids and only one of them playing girls sports. Four kids who aren’t dominating or winning trophies or taking scholarships. Four kids who are just trying to find some friends and feel like they are a part of something. Four kids trying to get through each day. Rarely has so much fear and anger been directed at so few. I don’t understand what they are going through or why they feel the way they do but research shows that even a little acceptance and connection can reduce suicide rates significantly.
    I don’t have answers but trans people are people. That part really is simple. But pretending the rest of the equation is simple is a disservice to just about everyone, cis or otherwise.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 03-15-2023 at 06:00 PM.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Karl comes in and cleans house like in The Matrix.

Karlito the Cleaner

I don’t disagree with you when we are talking about higher levels of competition but again I think we are talking about two different things. I believe at lower levels of competition, whether it be school or local gyms a discussion should be had.

For example look at what was proposed in Utah.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1emU...VNr4cPIv9/view

● 75,000 high school kids participating in high school sports in Utah.
    ● 4 transgender kids playing high school sports in Utah.
    ● 1 transgender student playing girls sports.
    ● 86% of trans youth reporting suicidal thoughts.
    ● 56% of trans youth having attempted suicide

I don’t have answers but trans people are people. That part really is simple. But pretending the rest of the equation is simple is a disservice to just about everyone, cis or otherwise.
    Well, there are other social opportunities for trans kids that don't involve physical competition with members of the opposite sex -- and recognizing that there are physical differences that introduce unfair advantages is not denying trans kids their humanity. The problem with your solution is that it would really never work because it would set a course of action in motion that you would then need to reverse at a later time (which is even more difficult than stopping it from the outset). For example, a trans kid plays sports at the lower levels for a few years and is then told that they can no longer play with their perceived gender because they are now in high school (or have achieved some sufficiently high level of competition). I don't think that would ever fly. I believe honesty is the best approach -- recognizing that a male transitioning to female has an inherent athletic advantage, so cannot play against biological females, but, I would certainly support efforts to introduce social opportunities for trans kids (or any kid having difficulty socializing) that allows them to feel accepted by their peers.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Biological Male Wins NYC Women’s Cycling Race

A biological male who identifies as a transgender female won an amateur female cycling event in New York City on Saturday.

Tiffany Thomas, formerly known as Trent, was pictured standing atop the winner’s podium at the Randall’s Island Crit, a cycling series held in New York City

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

World Athletics, international governing body for the sport of athletics, covering track and field, cross country running, road running, race walking, mountain running, and ultra running, bans transgender female athletes from competing in female world ranking events.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/65051900
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    World Athletics... ...
    Just saw that too!

Some people will argue whether that is fair to them, but the fact is that this is fair to everyone else.

World Athletics, international governing body for the sport of athletics, covering track and field, cross country running, road running, race walking, mountain running, and ultra running, bans transgender female athletes from competing in female world ranking events.

Excellent. Although, I am shocked that World Athletics hasn't gone woke - yet.

This is awesome..............Thanks for posting that 7

ESPN celebrated Women’s History Month by promoting a special about transgender swimmer Lia Thomas……a biological male who destroyed real women in the pool.

https://twitter.com/dhookstead/statu...-month-segment

FOUR women were denied accolades when one man wins.

1. 2nd place should have been 1st
    2. 3rd place should have been 2nd
    3. 4th place should have medaled
    4. One woman just missed qualifying and did not get to compete.

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Riley Gaines: 'Arrogant Cheat' Thomas 'Stole' Title

After ESPN glowingly hailed transgender swimmer Lia Thomas for Women's History Month, Riley Gaines, a former NCAA All-American swimmer, shot back in a pointed rebuke of the liberal-leaning network, the biological man, and the NCAA for stealing a national title from a woman.

"Lia Thomas is not a brave, courageous woman who earned a national title," Gaines, an outspoken advocate for keeping biological men out of women's sports, tweeted Sunday. "He is an arrogant cheat who stole a national title from a hardworking, deserving woman."

Thomas was an average or below average men's collegiate swimmer in the University of Pennsylvania — a school with ties to President Joe Biden through the Penn Biden Center — before he started a transition to becoming a woman. The NCAA allowed Thomas to compete against women in last year's NCAA season.

"The @ncaa is responsible," Gaines' added in her tweet, continuing her rebuke of collegiate officials allowing a biological man to take an opportunity away from women.

She also called on women's rights advocates at ESPN, a sports network that frequently espouses liberal activist agenda and is owned by the progressive Walt Disney Company.

"If I was a woman working at ESPN, I would walk out," Gaines' tweet concluded. "You're spineless @espn #boycottESPN."

Gaines now works as spokeswoman for the Independent Women's Forum.

"I thought surely there would be someone, whether that be a coach, or another swimmer, or someone within the NCAA, I thought surely someone would stick up for us," Gaines told The Washington Examiner in February. "That's when I realized it's my duty as a female athlete who experienced this injustice to really use my voice and my platform to advocate for those female athletes who are emotionally blackmailed and gaslit into silence."

The remarks by Gaines, who was a swimmer at the University of Kentucky, come as Kentucky Democrat Gov. Andy Beshear vetoed a bill aimed at banning gender transition care for minors.

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)
    It all sucks for women. But at least the tranny doesn't hold the record anymore.
    https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/male-p...breaks-record/
    67Vert

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 67Vert View Post
    It all sucks for women. But at least the tranny doesn't hold the record anymore.
    https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/male-p...breaks-record/
    “I actually care about women in sport because I AM a woman in sport."

- Sore loser who was born a man but competes as a woman after being beaten by another man who said he's a woman
    The Iron never lies to you

Male powerlifter breaks women’s record held by a biological male in protest of transgender policies

A male powerlifting coach by the name of Avi Silverberg has seen enough biological males compete against women. He decided to protest new trans policies ruining his sport and did so by 'self-identifying’ as a woman and shattering a record during a recent meet.

The women’s bench press title holder in the 84+ kilogram category is Anne Andres, who is a biological male. Andres has won eight of the nine competitions he has entered as a woman and is even recognized as a female on the Open Powerlifting ranking site.

Well, Andres had a front-row seat at the Heroes Classic Powerlifting Meet and got to witness Silverberg break his bench press record.

67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000) 67Vert is just really nice. (+1000)

New Zealand’s ‘Strongest Man’ Applies To Compete In Women’s Powerlifting Division In

https://reduxx.info/new-zealands-str...ender-self-id/

“To maintain equity and preserve women’s sports, transgenders and biological women must have their own separate classes or eventually all women’s sports will be overtaken by biological men who now identify as a woman.”
    67Vert

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just get rid of gender bias in sports. Let the best man win.

Having women's divisions always seemed dumb to me, when professional women in most sports can't compete with 15yo boys.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew