LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Issues with Bodyspace Profiles

I've had issues with Bodyspace, recently, and tech has not been able to help beyond rote form letters about clearing cookies. Anyway, I've been unable to access my notifications this whole week regardless of the browser I use. It's saying the page doesn't exist. A lot of the times, the homepage doesn't even render correctly, and I've been unable on my own profile, until yesterday, to change my stats. As of right now, I'm getting "We are sorry but the information requested is not currently available, please try again later." on my own page.

Now, I'm trying to upload some attachments to include here on the forum, and it won't even do that.

What exactly is going on, here, anymore?
    Last edited by LeanTwo; 03-02-2023 at 07:28 AM.

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, hours after I post this and bodyspace is working. What's still not working is the attachments upload widget or whatever it is.

Back to not loading on desktop in the Firefox browser, and rendering very poorly in Chrome.

Is every development/update/upgrade of the website built around using it on a phone? I don't get why this hasn't been fixed for desktop.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Bodyspace hasn't received in update in a long me and isn't currently being worked on. We are working on a replacement atm, but it's a still far off.
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

FitFreak02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    More broadly I was experiencing issues with the site a few days ago. In the form of really slow loading and CSS styles not loading. Is there a site status page or if not could one be made?

It would be useful to track incidents and updates and allow users to report incidents outside of the forum (especially if there are issues)