patacha is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lose Belly Fat In 7 Days At Home with the help of Planks

Plank: Lose Belly Fat In 7 Days At Home | 3 Easy Belly Fat Exercises + My Secret Flat Tummy Trick

The plank (also called a front hold, hover, or abdominal bridge) is an isometric core strength exercise that involves maintaining a position similar to a push-up for the maximum possible time.
    The plank is a bodyweight exercise which involves holding the trunk part of your body in a straight line off the ground. The static exercise engages multiple muscle groups at the same time which makes it extremely effective at strengthening your core, whilst also working the shoulders, arms and glutes.

The plank strengthens your spine, your rhomboids and trapezius, and your abdominal muscles, which naturally result in a strong posture as they grow in strength. Developing your posture can improve on several ailments and prevent the onset of other ones. Good posture means you're keeping your bones aligned.
    Do planks reduce belly?
    It will not only help you lose belly fat, but build every muscle, which I find much better." However, if you still want to do planks in the gym and you don't have the opportunity for a trainer to observe you and help you do them correctly, you may be doing them wrong.

If you can hold a plank for 60 seconds or more I consider that 'strong. ' Less than 30 seconds, you should evaluate why and correct your situation, as you are at risk for back problems.” He says you should also switch up the types of planks you are doing to get better at holding them and strengthening your core

For more detail watch this video by clicking on below link & start your Plank Journey.

*************.us/7986101