Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mot1ve View Post
    He definitely is the GOAT. Who can fight at such a high level and not even manage to get a single scratch? he dominated most all of his fights in the first round or first two rounds.

People criticize him because he didn't fight at different weight classes.. Who cares? He played the game smart, and got out fast --and didn't become one of the 30 fighters who after debilitating injuries and health issues blames the UFC for all these things, such as not giving fighters health benefits, under paying them and still making money off showcasing their fights on tv, etc.. He played the game well.

I mean the way he beat Barboza alone was fuccin mastery.. I have never seen Barboza get handled like that ever before. The guy was a str8 killer in the octagon until he met Khabib.
    Many actual GOAT candidates have done this against way more opponents, who were ranked higher and were better. They just didn't quit around the halfway point of their career so they've ended up losing in the end. If you think he even belongs in the discussion you've probably started watching during the Conor era.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    Good lord, the reading comprehension here... I can't be the only one witnessing a guy actually go full retard here. You calling someone a girl is like a literal ball of chit saying someone stinks. You'll argue against all common sense with counters that completely miss the points made. Re-read what the guy wrote to you several more times.
    imagine getting called out for making **** up and then trying to ride on someone else lmao

Name something I said wrong in my reply and I'll address it? Being an obtuse moron that never actually makes a coherent rebut is your thing though so you won't.

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    professional jock sniffer
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    His resume is extremely overrated, he quite literally has about FOUR top 5 wins in his entire career. His skillset isn't overrated but if you don't have the accomplishments because you retired early you're quite simply not up there. He's just a "what could have been".
    I see two top 5 wins, poirier, gaethje, who else? mcgregor might have been technically ranked top 5 by the ufc but we all know that's fraud.

i bet the gaethje win doesn't age all that well either, guy seems tailor made to lose to wrestlers.

aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He definitely is one of the GOATs. Who can fight at such a high level and not even manage to get a single scratch? he dominated most all of his fights in the first round or first two rounds.

People criticize him because he didn't fight at different weight classes.. Who cares? He played the game smart, and got out fast --and didn't become one of the 30 fighters who after debilitating injuries and health issues blames the UFC for all these things, such as not giving fighters health benefits, under paying them and still making money off showcasing their fights on tv, etc.. He played the game well.

I mean the way he beat Barboza alone was fuccin mastery.. I have never seen Barboza get handled like that ever before. The guy was a str8 killer in the octagon until he met Khabib.

He also is great for other reasons / character as a man/ faith to his family and religion , not succumbing to the lifestyle of partying or spending money wildly like alot of people do when they reach stardom.. Just look at Mcgregor.. the guy has almost completely lost it..
    Fuk i went to rewatch the fight, i watched barboza fight recently and i am thinking barboza is one beast, then i watch khabib break barboza in just one round look at barboza face after one round khabib is on another level of psycho.. when khabib say they all believe but after one round they no believe its really true 😄
    On a side note will want to see khabib fight in welter weight and see how he do there
    Seem like khabib is a walking middleweight natural

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zere0wn View Post
    I see two top 5 wins, poirier, gaethje, who else? mcgregor might have been technically ranked top 5 by the ufc but we all know that's fraud.

i bet the gaethje win doesn't age all that well either, guy seems tailor made to lose to wrestlers.

I thought Barboza too and maybe RDA although with RDA I might've gotten baited because he is/was so good but it was pretty early in their careers. Conor hadn't fought in 2 years so he'd be unranked in any serious ranking. I'm 99,9% sure the UFC would've had him top 5 but I'm not inclined to count it. So maybe it was 3 top 5 ranked wins then.

I'm honestly baffled how people can consider somebody with so little top 5 wins to even be near a top 10 GOAT list. I guess that's the UFC hype machine doing it's job. The same people probably think Brock is the HW GOAT lmao.

Agreed that the Gaethje win won't age well but the RDA has aged well to make up for that. Overall his resume is pretty unimpressive and he's just a "what could have been".

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrueTruth View Post
    That's what cracks me up the most about these Dagestani goatherders. If you're so "elite" then why the phuck are you killing yourself on the scale? Do they have such a low confidence in their "elite" grappling ability that they sh*t their pants to face someone their own size?

Funny how just one slight rule change in MMA will put that entire region out of business.
    How could you even have him near your top 10?

Khabib has 4 title fight wins, 1 (or if you're generous 2) good wins before that. Outside of that list in the screen you aren't even taking Pride and Strikeforce etc into account. His resume shouldn't have him NEAR the top 10 even. Khabib has been the best in the world in his weight class for maybe 2-3 years. And it's not like guys like Al Iaquinta and Gaethje are world beaters.

lol @ WMMA on that list. you're going solely by title defenses. I think having an unblemished record and having dominated most of his opponents counts for something as well.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zere0wn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought Barboza too and maybe RDA although with RDA I might've gotten baited because he is/was so good but it was pretty early in their careers. Conor hadn't fought in 2 years so he'd be unranked in any serious ranking. I'm 99,9% sure the UFC would've had him top 5 but I'm not inclined to count it. So maybe it was 3 top 5 ranked wins then.

I'm honestly baffled how people can consider somebody with so little top 5 wins to even be near a top 10 GOAT list. I guess that's the UFC hype machine doing it's job. The same people probably think Brock is the HW GOAT lmao.

Agreed that the Gaethje win won't age well but the RDA has aged well to make up for that. Overall his resume is pretty unimpressive and he's just a "what could have been".
    I thought barbosa and RDA were both in the 5-10 range at the time of fight, though iirc ufc tended to over-rank RDA.

I completely agree. compare khabib with 2 or 3 top 5 wins, vs Usman who cleaned out the division twice over fighting whoever the next best guy was for 4 years (maybe you exclude jorge from that, he was somewhat overrated). If he had finished that fight he dominated vs leon we'd be discussing him as a GOAT. Broke woodley who ran the division for years to win the belt, then went on to defend multiple times a year.

Khabib won the belt vs a real estate agent. then defended once a year for 2 or 3 years and retired.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Khabib is the GOAT you're just low IQ and retarded.

Americans have Khabib because he is a muslim Russian. It is like a red flag to a bull for these retarded Americans.

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How could you even have him near your top 10?

Khabib has 4 title fight wins, 1 (or if you're generous 2) good wins before that. Outside of that list in the screen you aren't even taking Pride and Strikeforce etc into account. His resume shouldn't have him NEAR the top 10 even. Khabib has been the best in the world in his weight class for maybe 2-3 years. And it's not like guys like Al Iaquinta and Gaethje are world beaters.
    Jon Jones was on gear and fought much smaller opponenets his whole career. Also the quality of competition is not great.

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Khabib is the GOAT you're just low IQ and retarded.

Americans have Khabib because he is a muslim Russian. It is like a red flag to a bull for these retarded Americans.

Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Jon Jones was on gear and fought much smaller opponenets his whole career. Also the quality of competition is not great.
    this guy thinks the russian fighter isn't on steroids

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Many actual GOAT candidates have done this against way more opponents, who were ranked higher and were better. They just didn't quit around the halfway point of their career so they've ended up losing in the end. If you think he even belongs in the discussion you've probably started watching during the Conor era.
    I've been watching UFC for about 12 years now.. Not a casual by any means, but you're acting like Khabib had a choice. He dominated everyone that was around. Who else would he fight? what more did he have to accomplish?

What GOAT candidates are you talking about? Have they had a career without even a single scratch or barely any bruise on their face? No one has been as dominant as him in the UFC, no one. If you can name one, I'd be suprised.

GSP is one of the GOATS as well and he retired at 28 fights, and lost to Matt Serra who 1/3rd of his fights are losses and Matt Hughes who def is a beasst but also touts 9 losses and has been knocked out 5 times. Did anyone call GSP overrated?

Originally Posted by aspirex View Post
    Fuk i went to rewatch the fight, i watched barboza fight recently and i am thinking barboza is one beast, then i watch khabib break barboza in just one round look at barboza face after one round khabib is on another level of psycho.. when khabib say they all believe but after one round they no believe its really true 😄
    On a side note will want to see khabib fight in welter weight and see how he do there
    Seem like khabib is a walking middleweight natural
    Yeah its insane.Then look wht he did to Iaquinta.. He made him look like an amateur and the guy was never the same. Before Khabib he was a beast
    Last edited by mot1ve; 03-02-2023 at 01:25 AM.
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    lol @ WMMA on that list. you're going solely by title defenses. I think having an unblemished record and having dominated most of his opponents counts for something as well.
    Yeah WMMA isn't in the discussion of course, they just mix it together. I'm not going solely by title defenses but it's part of the argument. I even mentioned several times that his VERY low amount of top 5 wins is a large part of why he's not even in the argument for GOAT.

I've been watching UFC for about 12 years now.. Not a casual by any means, but you're acting like Khabib had a choice. He dominated everyone that was around. Who else would he fight? what more did he have to accomplish?

What GOAT candidates are you talking about? Have they had a career without even a single scratch or barely any bruise on their face? No one has been as dominant as him in the UFC, no one. If you can name one, I'd be suprised.

GSP is one of the GOATS as well and he retired at 28 fights, and lost to Matt Serra who 1/3rd of his fights are losses and Matt Hughes who def is a beasst but also touts 9 losses and has been knocked out 5 times. Did anyone call GSP overrated?

Yeah its insane.Then look wht he did to Iaquinta.. He made him look like an amateur and the guy was never the same. Before Khabib he was a beast
    Khabib did what he had to do. He dominated everybody for a short period of time, then he retired. The choice he had was retiring or fighting on for 5+ more years and racking up (near) double digit title defence. He chose to quit, so he's not in the GOAT discussion because his resume is lacking that depth.

I'm not denying Khabib's abilities or the fact that he was a beast in the octagon. He's one of the best I've ever seen in the octagon, his resume just lacks the depth to be in the discussion. He dominated all of his non top 5 competition for a short period of time? Sure. Now look what guys like Fedor, Jones, Silva and GSP did to top 5 level opponents for a very long time, consistently. Those are GOATs right there.

Then there's the Aldo, Mighty Mouse, Usman kind of "almost" GOATs and some time after that there's a guy like Khabib.

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah WMMA isn't in the discussion of course, they just mix it together. I'm not going solely by title defenses but it's part of the argument. I even mentioned several times that his VERY low amount of top 5 wins is a large part of why he's not even in the argument for GOAT.

Khabib did what he had to do. He dominated everybody for a short period of time, then he retired. The choice he had was retiring or fighting on for 5+ more years and racking up (near) double digit title defence. He chose to quit, so he's not in the GOAT discussion because his resume is lacking that depth.

I'm not denying Khabib's abilities or the fact that he was a beast in the octagon. He's one of the best I've ever seen in the octagon, his resume just lacks the depth to be in the discussion. He dominated all of his non top 5 competition for a short period of time? Sure. Now look what guys like Fedor, Jones, Silva and GSP did to top 5 level opponents for a very long time, consistently. Those are GOATs right there.

Then there's the Aldo, Mighty Mouse, Usman kind of "almost" GOATs and some time after that there's a guy like Khabib.
    Fedor got his ass kicked many times. Yes hes one of the GOAT's in alot of eyes, but he's also been knocked out 6 times. Sometimes within the first round.. GSP has lost twice and retired after just 28 fights as I mentioned. He lost to guys like Matt Serra and Matt Hughes ..While hes still a GOAT, those are some questionable losses to have on a career vs someone whos never lost or even been bruised/dropped a single drop of blood.

What depth do you want honestly? He fought some amazing wrestlers and dominated th ehell out of them, he fought insane strikers (Mcgregor, Iaquinta, Porier, Gaejthe) not both with hands but known for their amazing knockouts with kicks (Barboza) and dominated them so badly, that they never recovered after that. He's fought guys that wer eall around savages.. Both in wrestling, and striking.. and dominated them like no one ever did before.

Aldo got knocked out in seconds by McGregor and got bullied by him leading up to the fight, was knocked out 4 times, lost 8 times..

IDk what a GOAT to you is.. But it sounds like getting knocked out, losing alot is part of it.

A GOAT to me = A beast whos dominated everyone around with pure skill and character, till no one else was left.. who never got manhandled, knocked out, submitted, hurt, battered in the face, etc. with impeccable skill level. Someone who was never bullied, never got caught doing steroids or crazy sht outside of the octagon, etc.

Yes it would be nice if there was better competition out there for Khabib to fight.. But just like all of his fights, it woulda been thes ame thing over and over. Why wouldn't he retire.. his fights were all but challenging .. and he ran through everyone. Why would he then decide to make it harder on himself and fight at a different weight class than he's used to competing at, just to appease a buncha naysayers when all unbiased mma fans agree that he did what he had to do and did it impeccably.

GSP said Khabib is the GOAT. Jon Jones said Khabib was the GOAT, and also has him in his TOp 5 of ALL TIME at I believe #3. Guys like Fedor woulda been the #1 GOAT if he cut his run short and retired in a timely manner..
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

Fedor got his ass kicked many times. Yes hes one of the GOAT's in alot of eyes, but he's also been knocked out 6 times. Sometimes within the first round.. GSP has lost twice and retired after just 28 fights as I mentioned. He lost to guys like Matt Serra and Matt Hughes ..While hes still a GOAT, those are some questionable losses to have on a career vs someone whos never lost or even been bruised/dropped a single drop of blood.

What depth do you want honestly? He fought some amazing wrestlers and dominated th ehell out of them, he fought insane strikers (Mcgregor, Iaquinta, Porier, Gaejthe) not both with hands but known for their amazing knockouts with kicks (Barboza) and dominated them so badly, that they never recovered after that. He's fought guys that wer eall around savages.. Both in wrestling, and striking.. and dominated them like no one ever did before.

Aldo got knocked out in seconds by McGregor and got bullied by him leading up to the fight, was knocked out 4 times, lost 8 times..

IDk what a GOAT to you is.. But it sounds like getting knocked out, losing alot is part of it.

A GOAT to me = A beast whos dominated everyone around with pure skill and character, till no one else was left.. who never got manhandled, knocked out, submitted, hurt, battered in the face, etc. with impeccable skill level. Someone who was never bullied, never got caught doing steroids or crazy sht outside of the octagon, etc.

Yes it would be nice if there was better competition out there for Khabib to fight.. But just like all of his fights, it woulda been thes ame thing over and over. Why wouldn't he retire.. his fights were all but challenging .. and he ran through everyone. Why would he then decide to make it harder on himself and fight at a different weight class than he's used to competing at, just to appease a buncha naysayers when all unbiased mma fans agree that he did what he had to do and did it impeccably.

GSP said Khabib is the GOAT. Jon Jones said Khabib was the GOAT, and also has him in his TOp 5 of ALL TIME at I believe #3. Guys like Fedor woulda been the #1 GOAT if he cut his run short and retired in a timely manner..
    This ignores the fact that many fighters have been dominant for longer than Khabib was

Jon Jones looked untouchable until his 6th title defenses, double that of Khabib. Fighters fall for the hype as well. According to this logic if Anderson silva retired before he lost instead of testing himself he's now a much better goat

The reason Khabib retired is because he literally can't make weight. I'll say it again, he literally cannot make weight. He does not want to move up a weight class, that isn't goat ****.

More than 3 or 4 top 5 wins, more than 4 title fight wins. It's pretty fukkin simple. Your last sentence perfectly shows your ignorance. You've literally just claimed retiring early makes somebody the GOAT. It's completely retarded and people wouldn't even think of spouting off such retarded chit in other sports.

Brb if Jordan never made a failed comeback he'd be the GOAT. Brb if Federer didn't lose a grand slam final when he was almost 40 years old he'd be the GOAT. There's four obvious and undisputed GOATs in MMA. Fedor, Jones, Silva and GSP, in whatever order you wanna put them. They all fit your description of a GOAT as well:

"A GOAT to me = A beast whos dominated everyone around with pure skill and character, till no one else was left".

They all cleared out their divisions. Khabib hasn't, he doesn't even have 5 top 5 wins in his entire career.

More than 3 or 4 top 5 wins, more than 4 title fight wins. It's pretty fukkin simple. Your last sentence perfectly shows your ignorance. You've literally just claimed retiring early makes somebody the GOAT. It's completely retarded and people wouldn't even think of spouting off such retarded chit in other sports.

Brb if Jordan never made a failed comeback he'd be the GOAT. Brb if Federer didn't lose a grand slam final when he was almost 40 years old he'd be the GOAT. There's four obvious and undisputed GOATs in MMA. Fedor, Jones, Silva and GSP, in whatever order you wanna put them. They all fit your description of a GOAT as well:

"A GOAT to me = A beast whos dominated everyone around with pure skill and character, till no one else was left".

They all cleared out their divisions. Khabib hasn't, he doesn't even have 5 top 5 wins in his entire career.
    +1

Khabib didn't do anything wrong, and he did great for what's in front of him. But he retired before he had enough of a resume to be the GOAT. That's all. If he had fought a few more years and defended 10+ times against the best in the division he would be the GOAT.

He didn't even clear out his division once, others did it multiple times over.

What I meant by that was that Fedor looked impeccable until he kept fighting and took some brutal/bad losses that made him look pretty bad.

I think that fighters should retire when its a good time for them to, instead of pushing the gamut.. in the same way that hip hop artists should retire while they still are producing good music.. Not when they get washed up and don't fit the culture anymore. GSP retired at the right time for example.

Ofc, Khabib did have alot to prove to alot of people still.. But at the same time, do you not feel your'e completely discounting the amazing stuff he's done in his career?

I'm not arguing that Khabib had the most amazing catalog of opponents.. I'm arguing people saying he's the most overrated fighter of all time. The most overrated fighter of all time? Even Dustin Porier is a better contender for that than Khabib.. Even Charles Olivera.

What I can say about Khabib is that, he mostly was a wrestler and we didn't see his full gamut of potential as a striker since while he did fight guys with real striking/knockout power, we've only seen him do so much striking in the ring. He mostly mauled his opponents to his ground and ragdolled them.

What he did do was insane stuff though. He made Barboza look like a child. He fought Conor MCgregor at his own game, stand up, at point blank range, them two just taking turns taking shots at each other. It was something out of a movie.. He also clipped him nicely causing a knockdown and then capitalized on it.. In the fight you can see how he was like "alright ill play your game and beat u at it".. and got bored , took him down and finished him. Not only that, he decided exactly what submission he wanted to end him with and did it, for his fathers sake, since it was his fathers fav submission. He was originally going to armbar him but decided not to break his arm.

On top of that, he fought Justin Gaethje at Gathjes peak, where the guy was a super scary blockheaded beast of wrestling with bricks for hands/great striking.. all while having a BROKEN FOOT. His whole foot was broken and a few toes.. and he didnt make a single excuse about it in defeating Gaethje and dominating him.. We only found out after due to one of his docs/camp releasing info about it.

The way he ragdolled Michael Johnson and beat him whle talking to him and telling him to just give up.. masterful. But most overrated fighter? Thts fuccin ridiculous.
    Last edited by mot1ve; 03-03-2023 at 04:45 PM.
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

He fought Conor MCgregor at his own game, stand up, at point blank range, them two just taking turns taking shots at each other. It was something out of a movie.. He also clipped him nicely causing a knockdown and then capitalized on it.. In the fight you can see how he was like "alright ill play your game and beat u at it".. and got bored , took him down and finished him.
    I don't like Mcgregor, dude is a piece of ****. But this didn't happen. In purely standup fight Mcgregor would wreck khabib. khabib knockdown came from mcgregor guarding against the takedown.

khabib certainly dominated that fight though.

boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000) boysangur is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    longest reigning lol bro that's the kind of stuff i'm talking about. Khabib fought once a year 3 times, so you're using inactivity as a talking point.

You compared him to Jon Jones saying that Jones was in trouble, yet this wasn't until Jones 6th title defense, Khabib has only had three. Jones was destroying people in every way possible. There was ZERO discussion of him losing until that Gustafson fight. Until then he had one decision against evans in which he won all rounds. Jones was a more dominant fighter than Khabib up to his 6th defense. He beat the best strikers and the best wrestlers of the division. Khabib hasn't dominated a wrestler because he hasn't fought any

Khabib simply doesn't stack up. Greatest lightweight sure, not in the goat category.

With your logic regarding beating GSP you're also implying that Khabib moving up to WW and beating a ranked 5 fighter makes him the goat, because that's around what GSP would have been.

If Khabib moved up and beat Usman then you'd have a point...
    I don't know how to respond to this. Can't have a conversation if you ignore context of what is said to you and reply to a supporting point like it was the main one. I've explained all of this already. Except for Gustafson thing, which is a weird argument to make. I mean, yea he was going strong before Gustafson...

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    imagine getting called out for making **** up and then trying to ride on someone else lmao

Name something I said wrong in my reply and I'll address it? Being an obtuse moron that never actually makes a coherent rebut is your thing though so you won't.
    lmao you didn't call out chit. You are the only dumb ****git making chit up here. I and others have already explained what you've said wrong and you make less and you've failed to provide a single sensible thoughtout response making less and less sense with each post. shutting the fukk up at this point is the only smart thing you can do.

Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    lmao you didn't call out chit. You are the only dumb ****git making chit up here. I and others have already explained what you've said wrong and you make less and you've failed to provide a single sensible thoughtout response making less and less sense with each post. shutting the fukk up at this point is the only smart thing you can do.
    I gave my reasoning for why Khabib is overrated, I went through many scenarios like his dominance factor not being enough given people have done the same with similar defenses. You on the other hand have done nothing but rage.

I just told you to name ONE thing I said that was incorrect and then we can discuss it, but you can't do it. You're a big ol puzzy

bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

He didn't even clear out his division once, others did it multiple times over.
    He did pretty much clear out light weight. Who's left to challenge him? Dariush maybe but that's about it.

Khabib is top 10 on the GOAT list for sure.

To be top 5 though, he should've went up to welterweight.

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bicmane777 View Post

So I guess to be GOAT you need to move up weight?
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bicmane777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    So I guess to be GOAT you need to move up weight?
    no but you need to be tested more.

he wasn't getting that at lightweight

He did pretty much clear out light weight. Who's left to challenge him? Dariush maybe but that's about it.

Khabib is top 10 on the GOAT list for sure.

Not at all. NEver fought ferguson coming up, most people have to fight another top 5 to get a title shot.

But he still had olivera, dariush, islam ( i know they would never fight, but if you want to "clear" the division as others have, this is what it would take).

by virtue of having 2 title defenses and winning the title vs a journeyman he couldn't have cleared out the divsion.

Not at all. NEver fought ferguson coming up, most people have to fight another top 5 to get a title shot.

But he still had olivera, dariush, islam ( i know they would never fight, but if you want to "clear" the division as others have, this is what it would take).
    ferg fell off hard, and even at his prime no chance.

olivera is the same, no chance

islam, no go.

Dariush only guy with a chance

ferg fell off hard, and even at his prime no chance.

olivera is the same, no chance

islam, no go.

Dariush only guy with a chance
    but he didn't clear out the division unless he actually fought them, and he didn't. other guys have fought everyone.

but he didn't clear out the division unless he actually fought them, and he didn't. other guys have fought everyone.
    lol no one wants to see khabib dominate weaker opponents. we know what happens if he fights ferg.

he fought (and one side dominated) all the best guys in his division except one. close enough