hannah24af has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannah24af has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannah24af has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannah24af has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannah24af has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hannah24af has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

half & half in my coffee

everyday i drink 2-3 cups of coffee with quite a bit of half and half (but no ssugar) is this ruining my diet plans? or is it not to bad? how can i change it but still have the coffee taste good?

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Switch to full fat milk (eg 4%) for a month, then 2% for a month, then 1%. 1% to skim is a LOT larger of a leap that I didn't bother to make (I use skim, just not in coffee). I do use artificial sweeteners though.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

Prepping for the USA's sallyagin's Avatar
    sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sallyagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hannah24af View Post
    everyday i drink 2-3 cups of coffee with quite a bit of half and half (but no ssugar) is this ruining my diet plans? or is it not to bad? how can i change it but still have the coffee taste good?
    depends on what your goals are. I drink coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 or sugar free creamer all the way up to contest - my diet is high protein/fat with low carbs, so this works for me.

if you're not competing or don't have any other plans thight might warrant a strict diet, I don't see the problem with this as long as you are counting them as part of your total caloric intake.

not everyone needs a super strict diet - and if this is your only real vice, it's OK, IMO. If you're drinking A LOT of it, consider switching to sugar free Coffee Mate. It has 1/2 the calories and same amount of carbs. Tastes just as good.