Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Sounds like you need to take a PPI for 8 weeks boss.
    Maybe. Sometimes the problem is low stomach acid.

But either way Conics based on the symptoms you have described I would suggest seeing a gastroenterologist.

You may have a hiatal hernia or just some garden variety reflux. It is a highly treatable condition.

Not a doctor, just have known other humans with this sort of problem.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    Maybe. Sometimes the problem is low stomach acid.

But either way Conics based on the symptoms you have described I would suggest seeing a gastroenterologist.

You may have a hiatal hernia or just some garden variety reflux. It is a highly treatable condition.

Not a doctor, just have known other humans with this sort of problem.
    So not related to the vax?

Back in 2020 when I first had this (had more symptoms) doc did think it was acid reflux/gerd and did give me ppi but it didn’t do a anything. It only started when covid first happened maybe it was covid?

But in 2022 I only had these symptoms for 2 weeks and they went away

This year it started from lifting heavy and being outside in the cold

Why this problem randomly comes and goes away on it owns? I think the cold/lifting heavy trigged it

Low stomach acid? Aren’t ppi suppose to reduce acid since I’m forming too much
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice to see JLC and atg being skull****ed by actual proof. JLC just refuses to accept things and atg is doing everything he can to deny stuff he doesn't want to be true.

conics is panicking like a tard this entire thread. Bruh, it's okay. You got one dose and you're still good.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by navid93 View Post
    Just stop. 99% of the misc will not be able to read anything you posted and take any meaningful information from it.

Just look at the abstract from the study you posted: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35723296/

What percentage of miscers do you think know what “endogenous reverse transcriptase” means?
    Some of us are doctors brah
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    atg is doing everything he can to deny stuff he doesn't want to be true.

lmao, I am not even engaging in the debate for DNA change, I dont want to

what I am saying is the dataset adjusted for vax vs unvaxed pop/age adjusted shows large benefits for vax, having seen it in hindsight

everyone shuts up quick here when I ask about the sources I have posted where a fair comparison has been made, twitter CT stars never respond for comment

but that is the fundamental basic statistical comparison that determines the benefit and harm
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    lmao, I am not even engaging in the debate for DNA change, I dont want to

what I am saying is the dataset adjusted for vax vs unvaxed pop/age adjusted shows large benefits for vax, having seen it in hindsight

everyone shuts up quick here when I ask about the sources I have posted where a fair comparison has been made, twitter CT stars never respond for comment

but that is the fundamental basic statistical comparison that determines the benefit and harm
    I've seen you bring it up countless times. I'm aware of what you're asking.

You've been discrediting information just because it comes from twitter instead of generally looking to see if it's true. You see twitter screenshot and immediately say nope. Twitter is actually really good right now because they're not censoring information that doesn't praise everything about the vax, like before Musk bought it when pharma was paying them to do it.

FFS, the pharm companies are actively mutating covid to make more money. You really believe the people they have on their payroll?
    AcetylCoA gets reps

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice to see JLC and atg being skull****ed by actual proof. JLC just refuses to accept things and atg is doing everything he can to deny stuff he doesn't want to be true.

conics is panicking like a tard this entire thread. Bruh, it's okay. You got one dose and you're still good.
    Currently sick hopefully it isn’t related

But how can u say that when no one knows any long term effects

How do I know I didn’t get placebo?

And isn’t 1 dose all that’s needed but no studies on it except the adverse reactions

Read this somewhere:
    “There is no evidence that the second dose is consistently worse than the first, or that the third is consistentlty worse than the second.”

And yes everything on Twitter and the internet says it’s bad so how do u want me to feel reading all that stuff and act like nothings going to happen if I made it this far

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Originally Posted by conics View Post
    Currently sick hopefully it isn’t related

But how can u say that when no one knows any long term effects

How do I know I didn’t get placebo?

And isn’t 1 dose all that’s needed but no studies on it except the adverse reactions

Read this somewhere:
    “There is no evidence that the second dose is consistently worse than the first, or that the third is consistentlty worse than the second.”
    You're either trolling or attention whoring but I'll bite.

If you got the placebo, good. Stop worrying about it.
    If you got the vaccine, oh well. Nothing you can do so stop worrying about it.

All you're doing by working yourself up and building up stress is lowering your immune system. Constantly thinking things are going to go bad can, in fact, mess your body up. There is absolutely nothing you can do about what was injected into your body, so just live your life.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've seen you bring it up countless times. I'm aware of what you're asking.

You've been discrediting information just because it comes from twitter instead of generally looking to see if it's true. You see twitter screenshot and immediately say nope. Twitter is actually really good right now because they're not censoring information that doesn't praise everything about the vax, like before Musk bought it when pharma was paying them to do it.

FFS, the pharm companies are actively mutating covid to make more money. You really believe the people they have on their payroll?
    Not true, I believe people on Twitter. That is why when I ask a Twitter guy/girl who posts a lot of stuff re:vaccine I ask them about the fundamental statistic for benefit and risk, covered many times in many places that shows only 1 outcome in every place APART FROM THE PEOPLE WHO PRESENT IT BY FAILING TO ADJUST FOR POPULATION

I never get a response. Which is surprising, given that I agree that the Musk stuff should allow them to speak their mind. Makes me wonder even more.

As for you, you can address the fundamental statistic for benefit and risk, covered many times in many places that shows only 1 outcome in every place APART FROM THE PEOPLE WHO PRESENT IT BY FAILING TO ADJUST FOR POPULATION

Instead of that you just prefer attacking me
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

You're either trolling or attention whoring but I'll bite.

If you got the placebo, good. Stop worrying about it.
    If you got the vaccine, oh well. Nothing you can do so stop worrying about it.

All you're doing by working yourself up and building up stress is lowering your immune system. Constantly thinking things are going to go bad can, in fact, mess your body up. There is absolutely nothing you can do about what was injected into your body, so just live your life.

I am aware stress and anxiety can cause stuff and weaken immune system. I actually wasn’t even thinking about any of this stuff back when I got it as I had diff problems to worry about back then so moved on and these days it’s just popping up, threads like these and on the internet etc are all negative relating to it. There’s never ever a post saying anything good these days.

And the other fact that I’m sick right now and as u just said reading all this negative stuff on the internet including Twitter does not help and literally everything is always negative about it there’s nothing good. Posts saying ur more likely to die, More likely to get this condition etc etc. Should I stop scrolling Twitter?

But I’m worried im always gonna blame this every-time I get sick now as u know they say it weakens immune system….

I’m eventually gonna get blood work etc to make sure everything is normal and if all is fine I can finally be rest assured I’m healthy and can move on from this, hopefully assuming nothing else comes up long term that we currently don’t know about

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pure Blood here -Last Mutha-****er Breathing Crew

LMB offical Prez

https://youtu.be/nnn_1-9ap8w
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

Registered User uwotm8st0pmirin's Avatar
    uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000) uwotm8st0pmirin is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol @ people that got so scared sh*tless of a virus that kills 1% of the population, that they took some unknown government juice into their bodies.

idk if i've ever seen a liberal admit they were wrong too for that matter. They either double down, or just vanish

even I can admit as a former republican that george bush was a garbage president for instance. Not one of these pink haired freak shows will say a bad word about obama

i'm an independent now for the record, but I can't see myself voting democrat for 80 years minimum

Originally Posted by uwotm8st0pmirin View Post
    lol @ people that got so scared sh*tless of a virus that kills 1% of the population, that they took some unknown government juice into their bodies.

idk if i've ever seen a liberal admit they were wrong too for that matter. They either double down, or just vanish

even I can admit as a former republican that george bush was a garbage president for instance. Not one of these pink haired freak shows will say a bad word about obama

i'm an independent now for the record, but I can't see myself voting democrat for 80 years minimum
    A lot of ppl Wer coerced etc a long with the mandates and every entity such as hospitals/doctors/schools/jobs mandating it